June 28, 1971

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why should you?"

"I guess you're right," she agreed.

"I think I can do better next time," I suggested while hoping the reply was not something along the lines of what next time?"

"You did fine, and I'm sure we'll both be better next time," she assured me, and as Mrs. Praga stretched her arm up to put her neck behind her head so she could watch me play with her breasts, she added, "I hope you weren't expecting me to let you leave just yet. You better not have any plans."

"Uh- no," I mumbled, realizing that she had misread the expression on my face, because my attention had been diverted when her hand left my scalp and went behind her head. "I don't."

"Oh!" Mrs. Praga suddenly said when she saw my eyes were fixed on the tuft of dark black hair that nicely filled the pocket of her armpit, and as she started to bring her arm back down she apologized while saying, "Obviously this wasn't something I had planned out, or else I would have been better prepared."

"No," I told her as I caught her arm and put it back where it had been, and as I raked my fingers lightly through the soft damp thicket I told her, "I love this. After all these years of trying to peek up your sleeves I finally get to see you, and it's fantastic."

"In that case," Maria said as she blushed while shivering. "Hope I don't smell."

"Not yet," I said as I leaned up and kissed the springy jungle, a faint floral scent mixing with a hint of sweat making my dick twitch. "I'll let you know in a few hours."

"Ooh! Hours? In that case..."

Maria squirmed out of my grasp and rolled down to my hip, and as she grabbed my cock I rolled onto my back to cooperate. Mrs. Praga wasted no time in lowering her head and letting her lips slide down to her fist, and after a couple bobs of her head she was holding a stiff cock.

"Out of practice," she said with a grin while playfully wiggling my rod around and then licking the head like it was a lollipop.

"Keep practicing," I told her, although she was doing fine, but she wanted something else.

"Catch me if I fall," Maria asked me as she got up on her knees and straddled my hips, and I tried to help by grabbing her pendulous breasts as they swayed in front of me.

"Oh my," Mrs. Praga said as she brought my cock upright so she could ease down on it. "Feels even bigger this way."

As my friend's Mom moved up and down on me I had to keep turning away because she looked so amazing, my hand fighting a losing effort to control her huge breasts but enjoying the battle, but when she started to orgasm and I looked up at her flailing around I lost control myself.

After Mrs. Praga collapsed on top of me I hugged her tight, the two of us giggling as we rolled around the bed like kids. This was a day that I had only dreamed about, and having it actually happen was incredible enough. The fact that it was even better than my fantasies had been was the real mind blower.

Mrs. Praga made us lunch, and while I don't recall what it was I do remember that we almost ended up having sex in the kitchen, but we did make it back to bed. That day, whether it was because I was young, dumb and full of cum or because Maria Praga was so sexy, I was like a machine. I was either hard or on the way there, and although I suspect Mrs. Praga had had enough she couldn't say no, maybe because no one had ever wanted her like I did.

In the end my insatiable desires ruined everything. Kenny had told his mother than he was going to have to work until 6 or perhaps 8, and would call if he ended up having to help close the place. We decided that I would be gone long before 6 just in case, and it was a little after 4 when I decided one for the road was a good idea.

My erection wasn't a rock hard by then but it was still firm enough, and Maria was kind enough to let me do it doggy style with her. What a sensation it was, with me behind her plump and firm ass holding onto her butt cheeks like I was the captain of the ship, my cock sliding in and out of her.

What a man I looked like when I saw myself in the mirror from the side, my pale skinny body mounting Mrs. Praga's gorgeous beige form while Maria kept telling me in no uncertain terms how good my cock felt inside of her. I think her exact words were "Oh Billy, ram that big thing in me hard!" when I happened to look over at the doorway and saw we were not alone.

As it turned out Kenny didn't have to work until 8 or even 6. He got let out at 4 because it started raining and that had killed business. Raining? I had no idea what the weather was because my mind was elsewhere. Kenny just stood there staring open mouthed while my dick deflated like a popped balloon, and then Mrs. Praga saw her son standing there.

Kenny bolted out the door while his mother first tried to catch him but then stopped when she realized that not only was she naked, but what do you say when your kid catches you having sex with his best friend? That ended our day for sure, and after we talked about what we should do I figured that I should leave and try to find Kenny.

I couldn't find him that night, and he avoided me like the plague for the rest of the summer. He hung up when I would call, wouldn't come to the door when I would stop by his house and would disappear in the back of the store when I tried to catch him there. Talking to Mrs. Praga, she told me that while they were talking it was very cold around their house and she actually looked forward to when fall would come and Kenny would be off to school.

I went off to school myself and Mrs. Praga and yours truly actually got together a few times over the next couple of years when I would come home for recess but it wasn't the same for either of us. The sex was great but that was all it was., The magic - and make no mistake because that day was magical until the end - was gone. Neither of us would lose the image of Kenny standing there so eventually I stopped visiting and she stopped calling, although we remained friendly.

After a couple of years Kenny and his mother had pretty much healed their wounds and fixed their relationship, and not long after that Kenny and I got together for a talk that lasted an entire night. He unloaded on me and I took it, figuring I had it coming, and I was honest with him.

"I loved your Mom. Still do," I explained. "That wasn't something that was done as a lark by either of us. As it turned out I suppose I wish that it had never happened, but I don't know I would have done anything different if I had it to do over again."

"I wish," Kenny admitted, "that when I got home and heard what was going on in Mom's bedroom, I just turned around and left then. She deserved to have some fun with all the crap she got from the old man and from me. I don't even mind that it was you with her to be honest. I just wish I didn't see it. Forgiving is easy but forgetting is tougher and I've learned no matter how hard you try you can't un-see."

On that we all agreed on, and while we got back to being friends it was never going to be the same. We did get together recently though, when Maria Praga passed away. I was a pall bearer, strangely enough, and I ended up staying overnight at the Praga house after the usual get together. I don't know which one of us drank or cried the most but it was good for us to remember his mother one last time for the great lady she was.

*****

Thanks for reading Bill's story.

12