June

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George arrived at a quarter to eleven. "I hope I'm not too early?" he asked when June opened the door.

"No, you're not," she said, feeling suddenly a little shy. "I've been waiting for you all morning."

George smiled at her, and then he bent down and took her head in his hands. "June! You look beautiful today!" he said. "May I kiss you?"

June nodded. Her voice seemed to desert her and she just offered him her lips. He put his lips on hers and she clasped her arms around his neck and held him close. He pressed her into his body while finding her tongue, and she closed her eyes. George's kisses were every bit as great as she'd hoped, and she sucked his tongue into her mouth greedily.

Their kiss lasted a long time. When they eventually stopped, a little out of breath, June said, "That was nice! You'd better take off your coat." George grinned and hung his coat on the rack in the hall. June smiled and said, "I'll get us some coffee, right?"

"Yes please," George said. He walked into the room where the CD was still on. He sat down in the same chair again.

June came in and smiled at the sight. "Maybe I should get a bigger chair," she said. "Do you like Handel? I used to listen to this music when I was a girl..."

"I do," George said. He picked up his cup and looked at June. "You do love music, don't you?"

June nodded. "This was my favourite piece," she said as she pressed the remote.

They listened in silence. George understood that music was no background thing for her. He'd been that kind of listener before his marriage; Joan would just talk straight through any music, and she would mock him for feeling shocked.

When the piece ended June turned the CD off. "I'll go and start the oven," she said.

George looked around the room; then he got up and walked across the room to have a look at a couple of photographs that stood on top of the rack housing June's CD collection. One showed a much younger June with an older version of the woman he'd seen in one of the portraits on the wall. He'd been right, he thought. The woman must be June's mother.

He was still looking at it when June returned from the kitchen. "This is your mother?" he said.

June nodded. "She died eight months ago," she said with a sigh. "My father got killed in a railway accident when I was very young - that's why I'm an only child. I can hardly remember him."

"She was as beautiful as you are," George said. "Did you get on together?"

"I loved her," June said. "It's really strange to find yourself all alone in in the world."

"I know," George said. "It is." He looked at the picture once more. Then he turned to June, who was standing so close to him he thought he could physically sense her warmth. "I'll be happy to make you feel less alone," he said.

June smiled at him. "Yes, please. I hoped you would," she said, and she took his hand.

George gently squeezed it, and kissed her on the lips. "Can I help you lay the table?" he said.

He could, and he did. June showed him where everything was, and George laid the table while she finished put the finishing touches to their lunch. She asked George to take the salad into the living-room and followed with the quiche.

They had lunch sitting opposite each other. The quiche was lovely, and George looked at June appreciatively. "You belittled your cooking skills, June," he said. "This is fantastic, not just passable. Are you sure you play the oboe only indifferently?"

June blushed. "I don't think I'm good," she said. "I never let anyone listen bar my instructor, and she never comments."

"I hope you'll let me listen. I'm not a good judge, I expect. But I can hear the difference between music and notes."

Lunch was very pleasant. George loved the meal. He was a hearty eater and June enjoyed watching him polish off a big piece of quiche. She didn't eat too much herself; she felt too full of happiness to have much of an appetite.

They cleared the table after lunch and then made themselves ready for the matinee. George led the way to his car and helped June in, and they drove off to Hampstead where the play would be, in one of the fringe theatres.

The doors were open when they arrived. The performance was not sold out but the company were quite pleased with the number of people in the audience. George offered June his arm, and they walked in together. June felt like walking on air. She also felt very much a woman, and looked radiant. George saw and understood. It made him feel very happy, and quite proud to have her on his arm.

They had a good place, close to but not too near the stage. The company put up a very enjoyable "Happy Days," with a brilliant Winnie, and they took two curtains. Then, to the audience's surprise the lights in the hall went out again and the stage remained in near darkness, too, as the cast gave a rendition of "Not I!"

June recognised it; she'd only read it but it had left a big impression. It was new for George, though.

The performance left the audience rather subdued at first. The applause was big, but it took most of them some time to find their voices again as they trooped out of the room to the foyer.

"Awful, isn't it?" June said. "It feels like a person's fears put into words..."

George nodded. "I loved watching it, though," he said. "Coffee?"

He took his place in the queue and June found a place at a tall table. George returned with a tray with two cappuccinos and two pieces of cake. He smiled at June and sat down beside her. She put a hand on his thigh and smiled back.

When they'd finished their coffee and cakes George said, "I've reserved a table at Mimmo's, but we're ninety minutes early. Care to come for a stroll?"

"George!" June said "That's great! I love Italian food! And yes, of course I'll come along."

They had a nice walk together, looking at the houses and talking about the plays they'd just seen, June's family, and George's. He told her how his father died a few years ago, and his mother was in an old people's home, completely demented. No, she didn't recognise him any more. She'd been like that when his father was still alive and even he had been a complete stranger to her. They'd always been very close, and it had been immensely painful to watch his father lose the wife he loved so much, slowly, gradually, inexorably. His father had taken it bravely, though. He used to say that his sadness was caused by the fact that they had been so much in love, and that when push came to shove he was really very, very grateful for the long, fantastic marriage they'd had.

June listened and nodded now and then. "Do you ever visit her?" she said when George paused.

"I do," George said, "but it is just to make sure she's as alright as she can be. I try to forget what I saw when I leave... I don't want this to taint the good memories I have of her. It's really not very nice."

"Maybe it will be better when we go together," June said.

"You wouldn't mind?"

"Of course not," June said. She put an arm round George's waist. "Not at all."

George hugged her tight for a moment. Then he bent down to kiss her. "I'm so happy I went to that party," he said and grinned at her.

They had a very nice meal. George had a pizza Montebianco and June chose a gnocchi dish with walnuts, and they had tiramisu for dessert, and coffee to finish.

Entirely satisfied they went back to the car. George drove back to June's house. They were lucky to find a parking slot very near.

"Thank you very much for a fantastic time! You will come in with me, won't you?" June asked.

George nodded. "Yes please," he said. "Will you let me listen to you play?"

June nodded. "If you promise not to laugh," she said with a half-smile.

She suddenly felt a shiver run down her back, and she was happy she wore a coat. She felt her nipples harden inside her bra, and she knew they'd have been very visible if she hadn't. He was coming in with her! Finally! She took his hand as they walked the little distance to her house, and looked up at his face. He smiled down at her. "Happy, baby?" he said.

She squeezed his hand and nodded. Then she let go of him and found her key. She opened the door and stepped aside to grant George entry. "Welcome," she said.

They went into the living room. June drew the curtains, and produced glasses and the wine she'd bought that Saturday.

"Shall I?" George asked, and when she nodded he opened the bottle.

June picked up her oboe and selected a piece by Cimarosa. George sat in his usual chair and listened carefully. He thought he could detect a little insecurity in June's playing, but it definitely wasn't just notes. The music took and held him.

When she ended, and looked at him a little nervously, he said, "Maybe you're not brash enough to make a performer - which is one of the things I like about you - but you are a musician, and that's a fact!"

June broke into a sunny smile. "That's a nice thing to say," she said. "Thank you very much!"

She sat down and picked up the glass of wine George had poured for her. "To us," she said.

George raised his glass and repeated, "To us!" He sighed contentedly. "It's a long time since I last felt so much at home. It feels as if I've known you for months... And I can't wait to hold you in my arms."

June put down her glass and rose. "Then why don't you, George? I'm longing for you to hold me, baby - please!"

George got up, too. "Are you sure it's okay? I don't want you to rush things for me..."

"Please, George! I'm sure it is. I'm on the pill - and I want you so much - for keeps!"

George bent down and June put her arms around his neck. He lifted her as though she didn't weigh anything at all, and she wrapped her legs around his hips while their mouths found each other. June looked into George's eyes, with the lovely irises - and then the bell rang.

George swore under his breath while June went to the door. It was Rachel Mitchell, who'd decided to go and find out how June was doing now at that very moment. Damn that woman! He knew from experience that this must mean the end for today. June would immediately lose all enthusiasm, and he'd have to hope she'd be in the mood again within days - sometimes weeks. When she was it was great... He sighed deeply.

Rachel came into the living-room chatting cheerfully. No, she'd just dropped by to see if there were anything she could do? Just a glass, then. No more. Her husband would be waiting, and if there wasn't anything... She was really well-intending, and George's anger at the interruption died down a bit. Still, he wished her in outer space or beyond.

When she'd drunk half her glass she asked to be shown where she could wash her hands. June did and came back in. George had finished his wine. June took the bottle, and as she was about to pour him another glass George said, "But baby, I won't be able to drive when I have another glass."

June grinned. "I don't want you to," she said. Then she pouted at him, blew him a kiss and asked, "You don't have to, do you? I've got a spare toothbrush..."

George's lower cheek almost dropped with surprise. Then he broke into a wolfish smile and held up his glass. June smiled from ear to ear and filled his glass as full as she could.

"There," she said, "that'll ground you properly!" and she bent over to kiss him. "You know," she said, "it would be so wonderful to know that you're there when I wake up in the mornings..."

He knew that she meant it, and he took her head in his hands. "I promise I will, baby - gladly!" he said, and he looked at her. He saw her face break slowly into a warm, soft smile, and he felt so happy he could cry.

Rachel came back in, and June straightened herself. The women smiled at each other. Rachel picked up her glass and lifted it. "To the both of you!" she said. She drained it and went to George. "Lots of happiness, George," she said. Then she kissed June. "I hope that you'll invite me to your wedding," she said with a wink.

Then she got up to leave, and George and June went with her to the door. "We will, Rachel," she said, and George nodded.

Rachel smiled and waved them goodbye. They watched as she disappeared round the corner of the street, and closed the door.

They went back into the living-room, and finished their wine. Then June got up, took George's hand and she raised her eyebrows questioningly. George gently pulled her his way and she sat down on his lap and she kissed him squarely on the mouth. Then she said, "Shall we go upstairs? I've been hoping so hard you'd really want me... I masturbated thinking about you last night. It was one of the best comes I've ever had." She blushed hard. "You'll have to teach me what you like best."

"Do let's," George said, and he stroked June's cheek and smiled at her. He supposed he must look silly with happiness but he knew he wouldn't to June. When she'd got up he rose, too, and stretched himself. June held his hand as if she thought he might run off as they ascended the stairs. She showed him into her bedroom. She had quite a big bed, but she briefly wondered if it would be big enough for George to sleep in comfortably.

George looked around almost reverently. "You've got a very nice bedroom," he said.

June smiled and stood on tiptoe to reach his face. "Kiss me, please - want to undress me?" she asked. George swallowed. There was nothing he'd rather do, and he kissed his lady love hard. She kissed him passionately, and he loved every moment of their kiss as he ran his hands all over her body. It was wonderful, feeling the shape of her breasts. They felt soft and firm. He could feel her hard nipples through the various layers of cloth, and he felt his cock respond almost at once.

June was happy she'd bought the new underthings she was wearing, and she felt George get hard. She hoped seeing her in half undress would make him more excited still. George took the hem of her sweater and lifted it over her head. Then he undid the buttons of her blouse, slowly, delightedly. She had beautiful breasts, big but not too large, and George weighed them for a moment on his hands. He loved the colour and texture of her bare skin, and the white bra with small red accents and diaphanous cups showing her dark areola and her pink, erect nipples, and revelled in feeling her breasts through the thin material. "I'll leave that on you for the moment," he said hoarsely as he unbuttoned her trousers.

June stepped out of her shoes, happy she'd gone shopping that Saturday. It did indeed seem to have its effect on George. "You like it, don't you?" she asked. He nodded, and she smiled at him while she took the hairpins from her hair and shook it loose. It was quite long, and fell all the way to her breasts.

George looked up at what she was doing. "Wow!" he said. "I didn't realise your hair's that long!" Then he knelt down before her and pulled her trousers down her legs. She wore matching white panties, and he could see her pubic hair shimmer through the front panel. He slipped her short, nylon socks off her feet, stroked her vulva and then got up to kiss her again. June rubbed her breasts against his chest, into his body, and began to open his trousers while they started duelling with their tongues.

When his belt and fly had come undone she unbuttoned his shirt, purposefully and efficiently, and then she stood back a little and passed her hands all over his chest to reach his shoulders and shove his shirt down his arms. Locking her mouth on George's again she pushed his trousers and boxers together down. When his cock sprang free it pressed into her belly and she paused for a moment to touch it. It made her eyes open wide. Everything about George was large, and his cock was no exception. She wrapped a small hand around it and felt the blood pulsate. She put her other arm around George's neck, and kissed him hungrily. Then she finished what she'd started and removed the remainder of his clothes. She stepped back to survey the result - it came more than up to expectation. He was slim and muscular, with only little hair on his chest. He was well-built, and she loved the colour of his cock, darkish with a smooth, shiny purple tip, standing up and a little to the left.

George feasted his eyes on June, too. She had a nicely rounded belly with a small dimpled belly button, wide hips and just the right plumpness to his liking. "Come, my beauty," he said. "I want you completely naked now."

June turned around and stepped back so George could easily unhook her bra; then she turned round again and held out her arms. He pulled the piece of clothing off her arms and her breasts fell free. They were firm enough not to sag, and he touched them with both hands, and drew little circles around her hard nipples. June smiled and put her hands on his for a moment. Then George knelt before her and slipped her panties down her legs. He kissed her navel and then bent his head to the convergence of her thighs to sniff her smell and to plant a kiss on the tuft of pubic hair he'd seen through her panties.

He rose and held her in his arms. The feeling of her hard nipples and her firm belly against his body made him go harder still, and he kissed her deeply while he fondled her buttocks with one hand. June felt for his cock again and she stroked her hand up and down his shaft.

"George," she said, "please lie down! I want to touch you all over and get to know your body..."

George nodded and she let go of him and led him to the bed. She pushed the duvet aside and George stretched himself on the sheets. He could just lie long without his feet sticking out, June noticed. She smiled and climbed up on the bed and sat down on his thighs, facing him. She bent over to kiss him again; then she sat up again and started to stroke his shoulders and chest, feeling every inch and paying a lot of attention to his nipples. His cock stood up straight before her and she move her bottom a bit so that it touched her belly, and she put her right hand around it. She rubbed him softly. It was great to have his cock in her hand, she thought, soft, and resilient, and hard, too... She felt the tip with her fingers, and then slid her hand down his shaft again.

George had put his hands around her bottom and stroked her back from there. He looked at her, sitting there, earnestly looking at him, seemingly trying to see through his eyes into his soul, until she broke into a smile, bent over to kiss him again and then lifted herself to rub his cock along her slit. It came unexpected but it was very welcome... His erection had grown really painful, and he longed for it to be bathed in June's wet pussy.

"Ready?" June said.

"Please! You're driving me mad!" George said, and June let him slip inside. She went down on his cock very slowly, as she was uncertain how much of him she could accommodate. To her immense joy and relief she could take him all in, and she squeezed his stem encouragingly with her pussy walls while she lay down to rub his chest with her nipples. George groaned. June looked at him impishly. She ran a wet tongue from his chin to his eyebrows and licked both his eyes.

Then she took his head in her hands and kissed him. "You are so big inside, baby," she whispered. "You feel so good in me..."

George swallowed hard. To his immense surprise he was close to tears. "I love you, baby," he said, "all of you... Come!" He wrapped his arms around her back and found her tongue.

June lay still for a little while, revelling in the closeness of their bodies and the wonderful feeling of his hard cock in her pussy. Then she lifted her hips until she'd only a few inches of his length inside and pressed down on him again, slowly and softly at first, then harder and faster, and more insistent, fucking him with all the love she felt for him.

George pressed his buttocks into the mattress so he could buck up on her downstroke, and he stroked the side of her breasts, and kneaded those lovely buns. June was covered in perspiration. She sucked his tongue into her mouth and softly bit him; then she raised herself on her arms and picked up speed. She looked into his eyes, and found all she wanted in them. "Oh, baby, yes, baby - so good!" she said.