June

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demure101
demure101
212 Followers

George watched her starry-eyed. He'd not expected it would be this good first time round. He stared into her sweet face, overwhelmed by her beauty, speechlessly happy she was so comfortable with him. June moaned and panted. Her breasts were swinging up and down as she rode him, and he fervently wished time would stop and swallow them to prolong the moment forever. He held her sides with his hands to feel her smooth skin, and to exert further pressure every time their pubic bones touched.

June ran her hands over his chest and when she found his nipples she pinched them firmly. George drew his breath sharply, and she grinned at him. Then she bent down to kiss him sweetly on the lips, put her arms around him and rolled over.

"Go for it, baby!' she urged him on. "Fuck me hard! Make me come..."

George drew up his knees a little and grabbed June's hips. Then he lunged forward and used the muscles of his buttocks to give it to his sweetheart good and hard, looking at her face all the while. June's breathing got more and more ragged, and when she could hardly stand it anymore she clasped his hips with her legs and spurred him on with her heels while she pulled him down on top of her and squeezed his shoulders with her hands.

She came hard, with a shudder, moaning into George's mouth and contracting around his cock in ripples. George needed a few more strokes; but he came hard upon June's heels. She felt his seed spurt into her in blasts, warm and wet... He collapsed on top, with his head beside hers, panting hard, stroking her cheek with his left hand, waiting for his racing heartbeat to slow down and his breath to go back to normal, blissfully happy.

So was June. When her orgasm had subsided she affectionately squeezed George's cock with her pussy walls, and turned her face his way to kiss him. "Happy, too, baby?" she whispered.

"More than just happy," George answered in a low voice. "Over the moon, my love!"

She looked in his eyes and she saw it was true, and by his happiness she knew that the long period of drought John's slanderous campaign had caused her had stopped then and there, and that anyone trying to prolong it would find their armour impenetrable and strong, stronger than the sharpest snide remarks they might launch. She took George's head in her hands. "Thank you so much, baby," she said. "You're the best that ever happened to me! Do you know Christina Rossetti's 'A Birthday'? That's exactly how I feel." She quoted it softly, and George's heart sang.

"To stay," he added, and kissed her.

demure101
demure101
212 Followers