June

Story Info
A story of an old man and his love June.
7.4k words
4.43
11.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KinkNaWink
KinkNaWink
32 Followers

June and I met the summer of 69 and I was more surprised than she was that we stumbled into the same bar out of the summer ran. Clearly, everyone had the same idea as we did as the cacophony of various voices filled the cramped hole in the wall.

"I'm not a weatherman but I think he needs a new job." Her face full of sweet amusement and full of beauty.

At first, I wasn't sure she was even speaking to me with the various of people piling together, "Hello?" She said trying to get my attention again as I continued to dry out my hat from the sudden rain. "Oh hi," I said nervously and smiling down at her soft pale skin and gorgeous hands.

"Yeah, weatherman, crazy," I responded like an idiot. She smiled and laughed and used a dry napkin to dab her dry face.

Her smile was everything, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her pearly white teeth and her pale pink lips. Focusing on everything she had to say. She was beautiful. Out of all of the bars, she could have stumbled into on this day I was lucky enough to be sharing shoulder room space with an angel.

"June!" She said extending her arm out as far she could. "Patrick." I took my big rough hands into her small delicate ones and shook. Her light demeanor was welcoming and soothing compared to the anger and annoyance that filled the room. I was a little wet but her entire body had been drenched by the rain and she didn't seem to mind it at all. "You come here often" she joked breaking the trance I had fell into while shaking her hand.

"Ah, no actual first time." Honestly, it really was my first time on that side of town in the entire six months I had been there. I stumbled in the bar by sheer luck as everyone else did. I am actually glad I had decided to turn left instead of my usual right on Warren Road today.

"Well, It's nice to see someone has a sense of humor about this rain," I said smiling at her.

"I love the rain. I love the smell of it. I love how clean the air is after it has stopped." She said smiling after every sentence. I was mesmerized by her word after 5 sentences.

Laughing a bit I motioned to her drenched sun dress before saying, "Did you go dancing?"

She smiled and chuckled a little bit. "Actually, I did! Would you care to join me?." Before I had the chance to answer she was yanking my entire body through the crowd of people. Bumping and pushing our way towards the doors she turned and smiled, it was bright it was wicked, it was freeing. Before I knew it she and I were barrelling through the day bars doors and were out in the pouring summer rain. As we ran with her lead in the sudden downpour I found myself smiling and almost laughing with this crazy wild woman I barely even knew while we ran in the street like kids.

We made it to the end of the block before I slowed up my galloping pace once stopped she turned to me laughing a bit. "Where are you taking me?" I said, slightly out of breath, placing my hands on my hips trying to remember the last time I had ran anywhere.

"Do you trust me?" Her smile never left her face, she extended her arm inviting me to take it. Inviting me to run away with her. Even with every part of me saying I shouldn't run away with this beautiful incredibly intoxicating woman I did. My hand tightly gripped by hers I ran for what seemed like miles behind her until we rounded the corner to a train station. June stopped slightly out of breath this time and she turned to me still smiling as I felt the cool release of her hand out of my sweaty palms and turned back to me again. "Do you still trust me?"

Like an idiot, I hesitated longer than any man standing in front of a beautiful woman should have. "I want to," I said to her, watching the express on her face change from sheer innocent joy to bashful amusement. Everything about her was beautiful the way the late summer sun twinkling off her amber locks to her clear gloss painted fingernails. Man, she had the prettiest hands I had ever seen.

"Have you ever heard of Woodstock?" June said, with a smile and bright eyes.

"That music festival taking place in New York?" I said with questions to her direction of the conversation.

"Yes! It's on Friday! Come with me!" June exclaimed.

Friday was 4 days away and New York was not just a hop skip and a jump around the corner.

"June I can't, I have..." I stopped with hesitation before her swollen soft lips met mine, the kiss was wet, exhilarating, crazy and coated with sugarcane. I couldn't believe it, June the Amber haired Angel had just planted her sweet lips on mine. Whatever was happening in the world and in her life took me by full surprise. The magic of her kiss enchanted me as I wrapped my arms around her and I was falling down the rabbit hole. She pulled back without saying a word her hands pressed on my cheeks and her hypnotizing green eyes paralyzed everything inside me. Her eyes locked onto mine and she stepped two steps away from me dropping her hands before saying "Dance with me!"

With just the clothes on my back and a woman I just stumbled into by accident just a few hours prior, I was on a train headed for a long 17 hour ride to New York City for the first time in my life. I couldn't sleep much on the train, in contrast, June slept cozy with her head rested on my shoulder. I spent the night staring out the window contemplating if I was going to write a letter to my folks to let them know that I wasn't going to be home for dinner. Or writing a note to the police department letting them know that if they had found me dead, I let some girl I barely even knew kidnap me across the country to New York City and if anybody seems to find my remains tell my family that I love them.

When the raven haired maître d' came by and asked if she and I wanted anything to drink I was too nervous to speak in fears of waking the precious angel up to answer. Just as I settled back towards my view of the cities zooming past us June woke up a little asking where we were. I remember the sleep in her eyes as I began to tell her I wasn't entirely sure where how far we ventured off too. June placed a soft kiss on my lips resting her soft hands on the tip of my chin. We kissed as if we were lovers, not just two strangers on their way to New York to the summer musical festival. Her eyes were so hopeful. I wondered how can some so carefree and spontaneous as she, so I asked her?

We talked for hours she told me how her family back in Houston was against her protesting the war and how she wanted to go to college but her mother told her she needed to start a family. She told me that her favorite color was red and she loved lilies. She talked about her older brother, who she idolized deeply that died in the war and how they were so close she felt that if anything was going to change in this world it had to start with who we were and what we made happen. I watched her intently as the corner of the mouth curled up on all subjects that she was passionate about. How the vibration of her laughter when she would say something fun traveled through her and to me. When she got to the part of her story of how she ended up in West Virgina her heart was warmer than it had been. Preaching peace to anyone who would listen made her feel as if she was making a difference for once in the world. She and her fellow travelers were on their way to the courthouse to rally when it started to rain.

They had been on the bus for weeks trying to people to understand that living in peace was the right thing to do. The peace group was full of all sorts of people, their leader Jeremiah was injured in the war and had been bound to a wheelchair for the rest of his life due to the loss of his left leg. He once thought our country was great and he too was told that we had to protect it. He took in all refugees who would listen. He started in Oakland California and drove his bus across country to talk to everyone who wanted to make a difference. She said that missing a leg made it hard for him to drive so that's when he met Kyle. Kyle was unequipped for the military being gay and too sick to fight having the real urge to fight either way.

She smiled talking about how the two of them had fallen in love and fought for peace together. By the time they arrived in Houston the bus was full of all sorts of colorful people men and woman. They had made such an impact on her that in the middle of the night she snuck out of her parent's house and joined them. Calling it the best decision she had ever made. When they made it to New Orleans she wrote a letter to her mother explaining where she was, told her she was fine but she knew in her heart that she had to do something now to make a change. She mentioned that it had been a little over a year that she has heard from her parents since she sent that letter. As she talked I hung up on every word in each on of her stories for hours, with each sentence she had become more and more beautiful, brave and inspiring.

Here I was a just a simple man from Morgantown, West Virginia trying to figure out what I wanted to do with my life. I could feel everything she was feeling. I felt like I was her and she was me and it had only been just a few simple hours.

As patrons got on and off the train at various stops the urge to let anyone in on my adventure began to subside. June had gotten up to find a restroom and my mind started to wonder how I was ever going to explain to my parents on how I missed the biggest chance of my life to get into the family business.

"Hey," June said tapping my shoulder and pushing her finger to her lips, getting me up from my seat to lead me into a lavish but empty train car. Before I got the chance to ask her what she or we were doing her pale lips locked me into a kiss.

We were stopped at the station and I wasn't quite sure how long this room would remain vacant before the old couple who occupied it would return to claim their room. June kissed me deeply over and over as her breathing began to get heavier. I was a clumsy fool trying to play it cool but everything about her was turning me on. My cock was harder than the wood of the door we were up against. My hands were up in the air not sure where they were supposed to go. I had never been with a woman sexually not this far at least. I had kissed my high school sweetheart, the preacher's daughter who we agreed would wait until marriage to have sex. After 3 years of four play, she ended up pregnant by her uncle. I never saw her again after the news broke. Shaking my head to get back into focus, I began to lower my hands trying to place them on June, awkwardly they fell into her hair getting caught slightly giving it slight pull when I tried to remove them. She smiled helping me guide them to a safe place.

Fumbling for my hands to go anywhere on her I had to break the passion with honesty. "Wait." Idiot, I know. "I've never actually have had sex with anyone like ever," I confessed. June smiled softly looking up at me. "Me either. I am just winging it I thought you might be into it. You seem like such a cool guy." She confessed back. "Then." I said gesturing to the current situation we were in, "Velma, another woman from the peace bus, said it's easiest just to get it over with someone you like rather than someone you love." She said, her eyes looking up at me softer. I smiled, "Velma might be right in her world but let's not just do anything we are going to regret. more so, me than her as I was more than sure it was going to be a disaster going in after 20 years of heaving petting I wasn't a pro at sex, and she was way too amazing to mess up her first time with me.

She smiled again poking me in my chest "Patty I have no regrets remember?" With that, her tongue slipped back into my mouth. She kissed me and guided my hands as if she wrote the book on first-time sex. The shaking in her fingers danced with the shaking of my entire body as she unzipped my trousers and untucked my shirt. My hands teetered down to her shoulders and she shimmied them down to her hips trusting me with her eyes.

My cock was poking out of my undergarments as she slid my trousers to the ground along with herself. She smiled looking up at me from her knees. The sharp exhale I realized when she took my cock into her mouth was unexpected. I couldn't believe my eyes this beautiful Amber haired woman was on her knees in front of me taking my cock in and out of her mouth. My mom told me only whores did these type of things and sex before marriage in any sort of fashion was a sin. Especially if a woman prayed on her knees to a man's genitalia. I wasn't sure if this is what dying felt like but I sure as hell was in Heaven. I had already left my small little town boarded a train to New York I am sure I am every heathen my mother always warned us about.

Her mouth worked up as down my cock as if I was a popsicle in the middle of July. She slurped and licked and her tongue danced upon my shaft. Flicking and twirling over and under around and around. Her teeth grazed and scrapped my flesh as if all good and evil came from this moment. Her nails poured into the skin of my hips as her soft moans rumbled in her throat. Every feeling was there in front of me and I was on the brink of exploding.

My damn hands again were miss guided a misinformed of their place on her body, I wasn't sure if I was supposed to touch her hair or place my hands on my hips. They ended up half way on the knob of the door and hanging on the edge of the back of my neck. She seems to not mind it and neither did I as she released the suction of my lips and loosened her jaw around my cock. Her face pulled back and forth quickly as she began pushing my body to and from her face. Slamming my cock deep into her throat and back out. I felt the anger in my belly trying to release itself.

It was so still. The world stopped spinning. The universe had paused for this moment the white flag rose on both sides and peace on earth was happening. I could feel her saliva lapping up the precum I had released but I couldn't feel anything else, time stopped. I had stopped time with my seed and it was plastered all over her face like Picasso's finest masterpiece.

It was nirvana and for all the times I had come before in my lifetime her mouth sucked me dry. I've had hand jobs and I had jimmied myself before but nothing like that had happened.

The door shook behind me as someone on the outside was trying to get in and just like that panic took over both of us. Fumbling to pull my pants and hold the door closed we scrambled in the car trying to regain our innocents.

The door opened and the older couple had come back to their room. The Mrs of the two nose immediately turned up to us as she clutched her pocketbook for dear life as the man guided her in and I guided June out.

We returned to our seats before the couple peered one final evil look at the two of us. As we saw their door slam close behind them we couldn't help but fall back into our seats into hysterics laughing with unbelievable joy. I couldn't believe what just happened this beautiful woman in front of me had just done the most simple thing to me. We still had several hours before we made it to New York and I wasn't sure what was going to happen when we got there but I was definitely sure whatever did happen was not about to compare to this moment right here.

We arrived in New York on the warm August Tuesday morning. The air was crisp and clean and everything at the Manhattan terminal was quick. Nothing I was ever used to. We grabbed a quick bite at a small cafe before we hitched a ride with some totally stoned out hippies, they too were headed to West Lake. All through our meal, we heard the group's excitement and thrill as they boasted about the Three Days of Peace and Music. After all these years their names have escaped me but June's peace group partaking got us both a ride up to the festival.

The van was ordinary on the inside and out, it wasn't what you expect some twenty-somethings to be driving around preaching about sex drugs and rock and roll. The driver, I think his name might have been Chip, offered us some of his space brownies as soon as we boarded.

June smiled politely and said Thank You before sitting down on the floor in the back next to a beautiful blonde woman. The blonde was also breathtaking she wore this green long sleeve button up top that showed her stomach, her breast was full like two moons, much fuller than June's and for any other woman I had ever seen up close for that matter.

When the blonde reached across the van to give me a warm embrace I noticed her breast as she was free with no restrictions. Everyone in New York seemed so different from what I was used to. We saw these types of people on tv and in movies never in Morganville. The overall combo June was wearing was temptation enough now I was to face the women of the world in liberating clothing.

At least the guys that joined us in the van after putting their bags on top looked like me, regular shirts vest and trousers. Except for this one guy, he sat next to June and stroked her hair, I remember him in particularly because I couldn't believe how mad I got when he flirted with her right in front of me like she was my girlfriend or something. A few hours ago she had her mouth on my cock and my seed in her throat that had to at least consider us something. He was wearing a parsley leaf blouse that he somehow forgot to button with his denim trousers that had several rips in. His blonde hair and bare feet had June eating out the palm of his hand as he caressed her face.

June can sense my jealous a few hours into our journey as she fed me my first piece of space cake to take the edge off. Everyone telling me to chill out was the least of my worries. I had never had marijuana before the inside of that van, in fact, I had only stolen some beer once from my father and spit up after discovering he trashed his butts inside the cans. I am not really sure what happened but from what I remember I was shirtless, shoeless and analyzing the amount of grass back out my parents home. I looked over at June, who was laughing and smiling with the other passengers the blonde stroked my hair and laughed at me as I continued to tell her how beautiful her hair was. June fell immensely into the love of mister shirt he was spoon feeding her a square shaped object which I later to discover was dabs of LSD on a sugar cube.

I ate more of the brownies as I was hungrier than I thought I would be after eating such a large breakfast, the blonde kissed me and then kissed June taking both of our faces together to passionately make out with each of us briefly before turning us loose on each other. I couldn't keep my hands off of her, we made out for what seemed like days. My hands finding her body and holding and squeezing on every part of it. Her breast was erect on my fingers and her hair was fisted in my knuckles.

About half way there the driver pulled over, telling us we were going to have to walk the rest of the way. People had abandoned their cars on the highway into the festival already. We each piled out of the car grabbing what belongings we brought with us. For miles, you could see cars and vans unorganized and littering the highway making it near to impossible to get through by car any further. Before we all started walking, June and the blonde had exchanged a few words. I could see the blonde smile and nod her head from my distance before she escorted June to the other side of the van. By turning my head slightly I can see the girls changing into different attires and laughing about it. June was freeing her breast from her bra, as she tossed it onto to the side of the road.

The blonde handed her this yellow fabric which turned out to be parsley yellow sundress. My eyes pretending to look away from her as she slipped the soft cotton over her beautiful plump breast and down her very sexy pale body. The blonde to changed into a fringed corduroy brown top with similar brown shorts. Picking some flowers from a nearby bush June placed them into their hair and shortly emerged to the rest of the group. The women in our group were knockouts I had no idea what to expect at the festival.

KinkNaWink
KinkNaWink
32 Followers
12