June

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we arrived at the farmhouse there what appeared to me a billion of people already there to see the show. It was still two days away and people were camped out. As we walked through the grounds and past the crowds we saw campfires setup and groups of people playing guitars and dancing to the sound of their own music. The amount of people we encountered with food and alcohol was amazing. Everyone was friendly and open inviting us into their group as if they had known us their entire lives.

By the weekend, the millions of people I thought was already there multiplied by at least triple and it was overwhelming. It was August and the heat cooked with drugs made everyone truly feel it was the time to be alive. You could feel the music inside you fingertips, dancing to the rhythm of the pounding heartbeats of a half a million people. Sets started Friday afternoon and played into the wee hours of the next morning and repeated for 3 days running over into a 4th. Musicians were getting flown in by helicopters to play their sets and some even played acoustically because it was too wet for electric. It rained almost everyday plaguing most of us with mud and dirt over our entire bodies. No one left, the music continued rain or shine. The adrenaline that pumped through our muscles and stormed through every blood vessel. A guitar strum could be heard from the back of the festival making the tiniest hairs on your neck send shivers through your entire body.

Admittedly I fell in love with the idea of this new found freedom. I had taken almost every drug offered to me and downed every enchanted liquid libation pourable in my shoot. The lines for bathrooms were terrible and the lack of privacy had been gone days prior, we had one small tent we shared with our group sleeping in shifts or having relations in sporadic first come first serves. No one cared and that was the beauty of Woodstock. Free, we had amazing music, great new friends and an itching hunger to spread your love without restrictions to everyone there.

June made me feel things I had never felt before from the moment we met until the moment I saw her dance in the rain. She unleashed a monster I had no idea I had. Our bodies rubbed skin to skin next to each other with the bleeding of sweat through our pores, her laugh tickled every fiber in my body. Her pale pink skin was beginning to brew a familiar fire in my groin again. June made me feel alive as if I was dead before or if I just was not living a full life. Her tiny frame against mine felt like a lock and key. They were both so perfect for one another I just had to feel her cunt sucking the life out of me.

Her wet hair slapping against my wet body was all the ammunition I needed. She looked at me and her body was screaming for mine. I took her in my arms and lifted up that flimsy little sundress that dared to cling for dear life to her body. My cock was halfway out of my trousers before her panties hit one side of her butt cheeks I was in and out of her with full force. I could feel her breath on my shoulder panting into the palm of my hand. I could feel the wetness of her cunt's juices sliding on my cock.

Her skin smelled like sweat and lilies. delectable and addicting. Her body was the lasting taste that an addict fiend after. In and out my cock went inside her tight ready and dripping cunt. I took full execution as my dick rammed inside the tight opening. I could feel her teeth clenching onto my palm and I could see nothing but her dancing in the ring of fire I had for her. I could feel her cunt squeezing around me begging for me to take her harder when I came back in. She needed my cock and I needed her cunt. I slammed into her causing her to suckle on my index finger and I ran into her again. We didn't make it into our tent. I was taking her right there. Swirling her around so she could see the beast she had created I ripped those cheap girlish panties off of her and eventually tossed those too to the side Her eyes opened and closed between each hungry thrust as I was with her again without hesitation.

The LSD trip I was on intensified our lovemaking. We were stars in the galaxy watching our bodies rummage each other like scavengers. The supernova we were about to create was cosmic and no suspension of life could stop these two completely different stars from becoming one. June felt like Mount Everest and Mount Fuji hot and cold, fire and ice cocktailing in my loins. She was hot chocolate in the winter time and an ice bath in the middle of summer. Her cunt was perfectly shaped for my cock, and I had no issues moving into the tiny flat and shoving all my cock up and down her walls painting them with the color of my precum.

I felt her soft watermelon lips sucking the life out of my neck writing her name with her tongue, She licked every nook and cranny associated with my earlobe. I could feel her claws gnawing at my bare back as she came like a wave over me. I was high on her, she was more powerful than the LSD and Heroin that was bleeding through so many veins. I didn't want to ever come down from this euphoric high she suspended me in. I couldn't hold on to the high she supplied me as my veins shot out all sanity giving myself entirely to her inside her cozy little walls sculpted especially for me. I overdosed on her with and the lust that was pent up inside me as I collapsed through her around 500,000 million people.

It wasn't until after Jimi Hendrix set that I realized that none of this was a dream. Everything I had tasted and experienced over the last week had actually happened. Walking laced hand and hand with June sealed in the magical week of paradise. I had fallen in love with a runaway from Houston Texas. I had made love for the first time to an angel and it happened over and over again with a crowd cheering me on. Or it would have seemed for the circumstances I was in. I was living in pure happiness and joy with thousands of stangers all at once. Even though the last morning had left a large number of people departed from the three days of nonstop peace and music. All of it happened and I was to remember it for the rest of my life. The band of hippies we had spent our time at farmhouse with had passed out and gone their separate ways leaving June and I alone again. I kissed the back of her hand and rubbed my thumb over the brief imprint it made.

I wanted to tell her how much I loved her. How great it was to be here and how much she had changed me and made me see life in a whole new version of rose colored glasses. Never in my life would I would have thought going to a concert so powerful was even possible for a guy like me, plain, unconvincing and small town. Instead, I walked quietly next to her with my happy thoughts of these last few days without the company.

We got about 3 miles out from the farmhouse before my legs began to give way and shake from extreme exhaustion and tiredness. A beautiful old and full oak tree was not to far in front of us down the road we had been walking along. Brilliantly deciding that it would be a great place to sit down and out of the beaming afternoon sun scorching at our backs. I plopped myself down beneath it and continued to watch June as I did all weekend, as this time she froliced amongst some tall grass and flowers smiling and humming. I couldn't be happier with this woman. I would go anywhere with her for the rest of my life and after this week I knew there was much more she could teach me. I smiled to myself at the fact after four days of nonstop music she could still feel the vibe of the music, to my surprise I still could to, tapping my foot poorly on some exposed roots.

Her hips swayed in the air as the beats of the drums still pulsated through our bodies as it has done for the past three nights before. I watched her, as she spun and swayed giving her body to the wind as it blew. I sat there under the tree making out the little specks of dirt in her stringy hair the dried up mud on her feet and legs, it is amazing how unclean her skin had been from the constant rain but still was the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on.

She turned to me bringing me out of my thoughts, "Wasn't that just, Exhilarating!?" I felt so many things that the best way to describe it was alive. I had no idea any of these things were out there, women like her, people from the peace bus, the festival goers, all of these things were out there and I would have never known without June's guidance I didn't want it to end. I couldn't. She was standing in front of me beaming this ray of sunshine on me and all I wanted to do was soak it up.

I nodded my head and yawned before responding. "It was amazing, I had the time of my life," I told her before extending my arms out to her for embrace. "You know, I still can not believe I ran into this beautifully amazing woman at a bar in Morganville West Virginia, who drug me out in the pouring rain and got me on a train to New York City. I ate brownies coated with marijuana and took drugs and got to experience the best concert of our lives. The best part about it is I have no regrets and it's all because of you." I said while she cozied up in my arms. I have to admit we were both pretty disgusting but it didn't matter I had fallen in love with this wonderful woman in all her spontaneity.

"This week has been incredible. Probably the best week of my entire life." I motioned.

"Well," she said before sitting up slightly to face me. "Live with no regrets have memories for a lifetime," June said. I smiled and fixed my lips to say "I love you" before June sat up and turned towards me, smiling that big beautiful smile that I had fallen in love with over the past few days stopped me.

I was invested in her, anything she was about to say did not matter. I trusted her and she and I were headed for a beautiful adventure-filled future together. But instead, she said nothing she placed her soft hand on my chest and she kissed my lips gently. My eyes feeling like weights never reopened. So there I sat, still with the stain of her lips on mine. The courage came over me to try again, to try and say the words I was feeling through my entire body. "I love you" escaped as I was rocked away to sleep in her aroma's lullaby.

When I woke up the next morning, I found myself alone. I thought maybe she had gotten up to pee and will be coming back shortly. It wasn't until 20 minutes or so had passed with no sign of June did it occur to me she was actually gone. I couldn't believe it she had left. Did she not feel the same chemistry I had? I walked for 10 miles back to civilization replaying everything over and over again in my head. What happened?

I had come to a little gas station when I arrived back into town, I walked in asked the attendant for some water and directions to the nearest train station. I thought about waiting for June, I thought about turning back and looking for her, but it had been several hour and there was no sign of her. My only options were to go back home, or stay. When the attendant came back she offered me some food and the information along with a map. I obliged her offer and tipped her for offerage. As I placed my loose change back into a pocket I recovered a crumpled paper inside my trousers.

Upon retrieval I uncovered its author. "Sorry, I left. You looked so peaceful sleeping. I caught a ride with some passersby and they gave me this paper to write you this note. I'll come back for you. Yours truly. June"

It had been over 49 years since I had last spoken to June. I boarded a train back to Virginia and never heard from her again. For five years I traveled to that same oak tree wit hope she would actually come back for me. I would dress in my best sport coat and have her favorite flowers in hand and yet she never returned. Eventually, I grew tired. Moved on with my life. I graduated college, met my wife Lucy, had a couple of kids, who eventually grew up moved out and their own. In 49 years of silence, she became a distant memory, a story you tell old friends over a cup of coffee. Talking about the summers of your youth and how much time has changed everything.

For years all I could do is remember, remember the way our hands danced in the wind the day break after the festival. Her soft hands swaying in mine, the tips of her soft angelic hands leaving mine as she spoke. But after so many years you can't recall which memories are dreams and which ones are the reality. Her scent, no longer lingered under my nose tickling my mustache as the wind blew. Her laughter, no longer vibrated the skin cells on my arms sending warmth to my heart. After all these years she had become obsolete to me.

Now here I am today an old man with old memories and this unopened letter from the girl who left him under an oak tree with her promise of her return. It has been four days since the mailman delivered this to me. four days of me just staring at the shaky penmanship, the crossed T's in the address and her curvature of letters of the most beautiful name anyone could have ever written in the top left the corner.

Old flames rummaged in my old loins as if they never left. I had spent the last 5 years alone, Lucy had passed on and my kids don't come to visit anymore. My grandkids although they mean well, are too busy playing with their iPhones to pay any attention to this old man here today. I contemplated opening it, what could she have to say to me after all these years? I held on tight to her little promise, spent 5 years of my life wishing she would come back to me. You grow old and eventually you give up and forget. June had become as distant as that sunset, that fire, that summer love that I spent so many years after longing to rekindle.

Sundance, my equally old retriever, sat at my feet as I rocked with my fresh brewed lemonade in one hand and her tattered old letter in the other. I guess this was as good as time as any to read what my lost summer love had to say.

"Patty,

Sweet sweet Patty, I hope this letter finds you as the post is not like it used to be. If you are reading this I have finally achieved my lifelong dream of dancing with the rain drops kicking up circles and making figure eights. I told you one day I was going to do it. If you are not reading this that means you already know I am. Do you remember that summer when we first met? That bar? That stupid jacket and tie you were wearing? I do, you looked so cute and pathetic it was almost insulting. I watched you stumble in there once the rain fell, going left instead of your usual right. In fact, I saw you long before you saw me. For three days I watched you go up to the same street sign, read it, and never turn down that street you always went right instead of left. You looked so helpless and so lost. I wanted nothing more than to help you. Know you. So I purposely followed you into that bar and sparked up the conversation. Sorry, it was not fate or by sheer accident.

You needed to be found. You needed adventure in your life. Day after day you looked so terrified to go left that you never did anything about it. Do you know why you came with me? I do. You and I both knew you were never going to leave that town unless you were pushed. So I pushed you. I took all your fears and made you trust me. A stranger. By my surprise you did it. You actually got on that train with a complete stranger and did it. I have another confession. Do you remember that van we piled in when we arrived to New York, with the blonde and the guy with the devilishly great hair? I kind of sort of knew them. I had met them 3 days earlier at a peace rally and they invited me along. They were actually joining us on our Peace Tour after the concert. Once I knew where they were meeting I planned to meet them there after our stop in Morganville, until I saw you. Didn't you find it odd how they just so happened to be at the exact same dinner going to the exact same place we were headed? Oh, don't feel upset that I tricked you. I had to or you would have never left that sad little town on your own.

I wanted everything to be as perfect as our first kiss to our last kiss because you needed it. You needed to have one great memory that would last you your entire life and I couldn't ruin it for you by saying goodbye. I needed to leave you with hope. Hope for the future, hope for spontaneous acts of kindness and adventure. You can't repeat a miracle. You know what they say you only find one great summer love! But anyway enough about little old me. How are you? Are you happy? Did you marry? Have any little patties? Do they call you Patty too? I hope so, I hope you found love again, I hope you found romance spontaneity and yourself. I hope I didn't lose that for you. My dearest Patty, I hope after all these years you can forgive me for not showing up under that oak tree, but remember me for what I represented Peace Love and Adventure.

With love,

June

I didn't feel sadness nor regret towards her, she had been one of my fondest memories in my life. She was a ball of cosmic dust, beautiful and full of possibilities scattered across the galaxy while twinkling the residual across the Milky Way. She was equanimity. All of her was thrilling and great for all that she was. June taught me a lot of things in that amazing week. It truly was the summer I was never going to forget. Even after the life, I had already lived without her. She was right about a few things, I would have never went left down that road if I wasn't otherwise provoked. I like most people in that town had no real desire to ever really leave Morganville for as long as I lived.

She taught me that the world is better experienced with strangers. We come from all walks of life each with the different version of the same story to tell. June taught me to live, love, and laugh without regrets. That it was okay to break away from and leave familiarity. But most importantly she taught me that even though I may not have been born with the ability to hear, I didn't need auditory senses to feel happiness or love I didn't need sound to fall passionately in love with life and the power of music.

12