June Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That same Saturday evening June and Rob had decided to go out for dinner. June had dressed in her usual sexy attire but one problem had cropped up. One of the drawbacks to lactating was the leakage of milk a lot of the time especially when her breasts were full. This necessitated June having to wear a bra with pads. For a lot of years June only owned one bra to wear when she had too. Her former A to small B cup breasts did not show at all with some of the things she wore when in public. They found that if she used her breast pump, or Rob, just before they went out she was safe for a couple of hours and could go braless. She and Rob loved her new larger breasts and they were going to try for it tonight.

Since Lin had been there last weekend they both seemed to be Horner than usual. At first June put it off to her pre hysterectomy period time. Rob finally confided in her that he was having the same problem and they were taking full advantage of it. They had been at it at least twice a day and one time Rob even came home from lunch to fuck June's non feeling cunt. She loved the animal lust he had shown her and had stayed in bed after feeling with her fingers the huge load of cum he had left behind run out of her, dipping her fingers in it and licking them off.

Lin had a modified sheath type dress on that had been cut off right where her body sat in the wheelchair. It was sleeveless and had a low cut front and she was not wearing her back brace. It was a dark colored print that did not show her nipples or any wetness if it happened. The belt she wore from the handle of her wheelchair on one side, over her shoulder, down between her breasts and fastened to the opposite side did put some emphasis on her growing breasts. This was used to keep her from falling out of the chair especially when she did not have her back brace on.

She knew Rob only had a pair of slacks and an out of the waistband shirt on. They were seated at one of their favorite restaurants and Rob had already slipped his hand up her stump and was fingering her pussy. She could not feel it of course, but loved knowing what he was doing with her. It came away very wet and he stuck it in her mouth. Her hand had been over feeling his hard prick. The shirt would cover any wetness that might appear from his pre cum.

Rob copped a feel of her breasts several times but did not stimulate them much so she did not start leaking. June loved the increased tenderness in them since she could not feel anything just below them. After they ate they got back in his car, an older one that had a bench seat, and headed to a parking place they liked. It was in one of the city parks and only had room for one car and they were lucky and no one was there. Rob pulled in and they had a great view of the city. Rob's view was different; he had pulled June's top down off of her breast and was feasting on it causing loud moans of lust from her. Soon he added his finger to her "feeling line" and brought her to one of her special organisms.

After Rob had emptied her breasts June unzipped him and took his now very swollen cock out. Looking into his eyes she rapidly masturbated him to a big cum before he could say anything. His load was all over the place and they just laughed at the mess she had made. They each took turns licking her hands off. After they got home they put their stuff in the wash and headed for the bed both of them still Horney as hell.

June told Rob he had not fucked her bigger breasts yet and that sounded like a good idea to him. Seeing her flat on her back, no legs and her leaking breasts got him hard again quickly. He straddled her abdomen and pushed his stiff prick between her wet mounds and June squeezed them around his shaft. He started pumping and milk started flowing out of her nipples as she pushed and he pumped. His pre cum started flowing and slickened the pathway up even more. Even though he had just cum a little while ago, seeing what was happening caused him to cum fairly quickly and he shot his cum up to her chin. June let go of her breasts and grabbed his cock and pulled it up to her mouth and licked all of the milk and cum off.

They had put a towel down and Rob wiped most of the mess up and then picked up June's light, truncated body and carried her onto the shower bench. After washing each other good they headed back to bed and a good night's sleep.

Back at Keith's place he and Lin had gotten in the shower and Lin had shaved Keith's pubic area. He had not been able to do a good job having to hold his legs open and shave at the same time. After they were back in bed they cuddled for a while then they fell asleep. Later in the night Lin awoke from an erotic dream to really having a hand around her breast. It was very lightly toying with her hard nipple. She covered the hand with hers encouraging it more. She and Keith were still spooned together just like they had fallen asleep. She could get her other hand down to her pussy and it was slopping wet and running down her thigh. She got her hand very wet and moved it behind her and found Keith's flaccid cock. She rubbed her juices into it and heard him moan in pleasure.

Soon Keith moved his mouth to her neck and ear lobe and after kissing the area for a while whispered it's a new day, can I fuck you again. Lin quietly said you can fuck me anytime you want and don't have to ask. She asked how he wanted to do it and he told her about a story he had read in LITEROTICA where the crippled man forms a t-bone with his lover. Lin said sounds great and pumped his ball inflating his cock. She pumped until it stopped growing making it long and thick. They were both grinning at its size.

Keith moved his body down to her bottom and had her lift her stumps. He pulled his body so it was perpendicular to hers, pulled himself up on to his side and his hard cock was aimed right at her cunt lips. Lin let her BK stump down over his legs and her AK stump was propped up against his chest. He reached out and took hold of her hip and pulled himself closer and Lin guided his inflated tool into her cunt. By using his hand and arm to pull and relax he was able to move in and out of her tight sheath. Since Lin was small and Keith was larger body wise, his cock was hitting her clit just right. He soon was able to bring her to several orgasms the last one the best yet. He could feel her vagina clamping and releasing his cock over and over. He also thought he was hitting her cervix a lot of the time.

Keith's arm soon got tired and he had to let go, falling over on to his back. Lin rapidly turned around taking him in her mouth hoping to make him cum but was unable to. She moved up to his mouth and after kissing for a while said sorry. Keith took her face in his hand and said you never have to be sorry, what we are able to do with each other is great; we are a lot luckier than a lot of people and can enjoy a great deal with each other. I have no regrets and I don't want you to have any either. Lin said you are right and thank you for going through all the pain you did for us. She reached her hand down and stroked him for a while then deflated him. They slept late the next morning.

A week or so passed and June was back in the office to check some paperwork on another patient. It was lunch time and she went in to see Lin. They hugged and June asked how she and Keith were getting along. Lin blushed and said great, I am no longer a virgin! She also told June about his having a penal implant done. June asked if she was still interested in a fling with Rob and Lin said she was. She said she had thought about her and Rob and told Keith about her being bi-sexual and like Rob, he had no problem with it. Keith had told her to go for it with Rob. She was very glad she had been open and honest with him. June said I know how you feel. She laughed and said we will have to do a swap some time. Lin said right on but she meant it. She knew Keith would love June's legless body.

Lin said how about next Tuesday night as Keith would be out of town for a few days. June said fine with her but would check with Rob to be sure. Time for patients so June left and Lin got busy. The post-op afternoon rush started and Lin did not get out until 6 pm this time. She had called Keith and he met her at a hamburger place and they had dinner together. After a few kisses in the parking lot they headed home to their respective places. Keith was having some remodel work done and Lin was going to move in with him in two weeks.

Keith left town on real business this time. As he kissed Lin good bye on Monday night he said have fun with Rob and tweaked her nipple. Surprising both of them, it got wet! Keith pulled her shirt up and latched on to it with his mouth. He got a little milk and loved the taste of it and where it came from. Lin loved the feeling of him nursing from her. Later that night after he was gone she got her breast pump out and was able to get about ½ a bottle from each side. She thought June and Rob would be surprised tomorrow night as she had not told June she was trying to produce milk. While the pump was doing her breast, her fingers did her pussy and she soon had a big cum.

Lin was able to get out of work a little early on Tuesday and she sped home, took a shower, shaved everything and douched. She put a halter and thong on and headed for June's. Rob was not home yet so they headed to the bedroom and started without him. As June was eating Lin, Rob came in and sat down in a chair at the foot of the bed and watched. He had been very quiet and Lin was in heaven with her eyes closed and had not heard him. June saw him and signaled him to be quiet and sit down. Where he was sitting he could see almost everything, his wife's legless, paralyzed lower body and shaved snatch was pointed right at him and he could see past her head to Lin's long pussy lips all slick with her cum. He could also see her big breasts pointing up from her chest. What a view.

Soon June got Lin off and kept her going for a while. Lin finally pushed June's head away moaning in pleasure. June struggled up alongside of Lin and they kissed. Lin told her how great it had been for her and June leaned down to suck on Lin's hard, protruding nipple. She got a big surprise as warm milk filled her mouth. She yelped and beckoned Rob to come join her on the other side. He did and soon found the same results when he sucked her breast. Lin was surprised when he did as she still did not know he was there. She welcomed both of their mouths on her nipples. There was not a lot of milk there and she soon went dry. June asked when she had started and Lin told her just today.

Rob still had his clothes on and he asked the women if he could undress. The both said yes and he stood alongside the bed and did so. Both women watched in anticipation. Lin was surprised to see how long and big he was. Lin asked Rob if she could touch and he looked at June and she said absolutely. Rob kneeled on the bed and moved closer to Lin. She reached out and took it in her small hand and said wow. June said nice isn't it and Lin just nodded her head. Pre cum was already leaking out after what he had watched earlier and Lin got up on one elbow and took his cock head in her mouth licking it dry, at least for a few seconds. She took him out of her mouth and grinned at both of them. Rob had all he could do to keep from Cumming as he looked down at her beautiful leg stumps which his wife was fondling.

And yes, he even noticed her stand up breasts now that he knew they were producing milk. He got alongside Lin and reached down for the BK left stump since June was on the right side. He massaged the tip just like he was masturbating himself, feeling the bone end that was only covered with skin for a couple of inches. He moved down in bed and took the end in his mouth sucking and licking it. Lin was surprised at how much she could feel as he did this. It felt like Rob was sucking on a penis. After a few minutes he moved up her leg kissing as he went. Depending on where he was Lin could either feel or not feel certain places.

He finally reached her well lubricated, hairless pussy lips and started in on them just like his wife had been doing. June pulled Lin's AK stump aside giving Rob more room and watched the action. As she was watching her hand was stroking Lin's big nipple. Lin was going wild as Rob ate her. She could tell he was much more experienced than Keith was but Keith had not had any chance to practice and get experience until now. She soon was having her first cum with him, and June's hand on her leaking nipple added a lot to the pleasure.

The next thing Lin knew June was asking if she was ready for Rob to fuck her with his big, shaved cock. Lin said she was more than ready and reached down and took hold of her skinny BK stump and pulled it wide open. With June pulling the other stump open Rob had a straight shot at her cunt and took it. She felt his huge cock head enter her and he followed up slowly so he would not hurt her. She was very wet and slick and it slid in with no problem. As long as he was, his head kept hitting her cervix with every pump. After he was fully in he shifted his position some so his cock slid over her clit almost every time he thrust into her. He was resting on his extended arms leaning over her and looking right into Lin's eyes. She could not miss the lust in them and was sure he saw the same thing in hers.

After a couple of minutes of slow pumping into Lin, she started saying fuck me with every stroke and started saying it faster and faster and he speeded up with her cadence. Soon she said she wanted to feel his cum shoot in her and squeezed her cunt muscles around his big cock. This sent him over the edge and he unloaded a big load in her. Lin felt every ejaculation against the end of her cervix and soon joined him Cumming big time. She had not realized it, but when June heard her say for Rob to shoot his cum in her she had jabbed her finger in his rear and pushed on his prostate hard and kept it up helping him to get a lot out. As she and Rob were winding down he leaned down and sucked her nipple into his mouth enjoying some of her milk.

Rob finally pulled out and June motioned him over to her. She sucked his semi hard cock in her mouth and got all of their juices from it. She had tasted both of them separately but loved the taste of both mixed together. After June was done Rob pulled her head up to his and thanked her. June said you are more than welcome, thank YOU for taking such good care of me all the time. They kissed some more and June felt him getting hard again. Rob pulled Lin to them and they all cuddled together for a while. June suggested a trip to the shower and Rob helped them into their wheelchairs and they headed to the bathroom.

June strapped herself on to the bench and cathed while Rob and Lin washed each other. Both of them then washed June. June lowered herself to the tile floor and cleaned up Lin's pussy with her mouth, again loving the mix of her two lovers. Lin declined a douche saying next time. They dried off and went into the kitchen for dinner. Everyone stayed naked and Rob was in heaven. He was soon hard again and the women took turns cleaning up his pre-cum. After dinner and the kitchen was cleaned up they went out on the patio and got down on a mat together. Soon Rob was on one side of June and Lin was on the other and they were taking turns either kissing or sucking on her full again breasts.

Whichever one of them was sucking her big nipple was also rubbing their fingers along her feeling line and together they brought her to several orgasms. Soon it was Lin's turn and Rob and June took the same turns kissing and sucking on her. Since Lin had no problem feeling her pussy Rob kept two or three fingers in it getting Lin off several times also. Lastly it was Rob's turn and Lin and June worked him over. Lin finally got his big, hard cock in her mouth and down her throat. While Rob's wife had her swollen nipple in his mouth, Lin worked her throat muscles milking him and getting the response she had been waiting for. He came big time there and she pulled back letting him finish his cum in her mouth. She sucked hard getting every last drop.

Rob was very limp when Lin let him out of her mouth. She moved up to June and while kissing her used her tongue to move some of his cum she had saved into her mouth. June loved it and her tongue searched for more in Lin's mouth. June and Rob ended the evening sucking on Lin's breasts helping to encourage her milk production. Rob drove Lin home and she thanked him for the best fuck of her life...so far. Rob said you are very welcome, thank you for letting me enjoy your beautifully amputated body. They had a long kiss good night and Lin headed in to her place. She headed to the shower now feeling the fullness of her milk laden breasts loving the feeling.

Her thong was soaked and she remembered she had never gotten a taste of she and Rob after he came in her. In the shower she removed the thong and used her fingers to scoop some out of her cunt. The taste was fantastic she thought and wondered if she would ever get a chance for more. After washing and douching she headed for bed and called Keith. He asked how it was and Lin down played it not wanting to cause any self esteem issues. He asked about her milk production and she told him how much June and Rob liked it. Lin had already told him about her milk and that was where she got the idea to try it herself. She told Keith she was looking forward to his being home soon as she needed to be nursed. He said he was looking forward to helping her a lot.

Lin told him that June had an extra breast pump and she had borrowed it and was just getting ready to use both at the same time. She had it plugged in and turned it on and applied it to her breast. Keith could hear it and asked how it felt. She told him not as good as his mouth but it was working. She could feel it working on her pussy also. He asked her if she was going to make herself cum and she asked him back if he wanted her too. He said yes since he was not there to do it to her and Lin reached into her bedside table and got a dildo and stuck it in her. She switched the vibrator on so she could use her hands on her breasts and the pumps.

Keith was talking to her telling her things he was going to do to her when he got home and shortly Lin came calling Keith's name over and over. As her breathing slowed down she asked if he had made himself hard and he said yes he was going to try and get himself off also. Lin started telling him what the breast pump was doing to her and that she thought her breasts were getting even larger. She could hear Keith breathing harder and kept up her sexy talk to him. He soon moaned and said he had cum some and that was the first time he had ever masturbated himself. Lin told him how happy she was and wanted to see him do it when he got home.

They finally said good night and the pumps had drained both breasts. Just at the end the vibrator got Lin off again and she pulled it out. She got up in her wheelchair and put the milk in the ice box, washed her breasts and pussy and went back to bed. It did not take long for her to be asleep.

Wendy was in bed also playing with her short stump and long labia. It was after 11 and the phone rang. She was not going to answer it but did. A voice on the other end said I know what you are doing and Wendy started laughing saying you are right, I am playing with my stump and pussy. Boyd said good, he was going to be in town on Monday and wanted her in shape. Wendy asked if they could get together and he said that he would enjoy that. Wendy told him she could meet his plane and he gave her the information. It was an afternoon flight so Wendy would take off after lunch. She had met Boyd at the mall several months ago as he was crutching along. They had hooked up, had dinner and she had spent the night with him.