June Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had polio and was paralyzed from the waist down. He used Viagra and a cock ring to have sex and performed very well she remembered.

On Monday Wendy put another nurse in charge and left at noon for the airport. She took her prosthetic leg off in the van and used her wheelchair. She parked in a handicap space near the door and went inside and down to the gate. The plane was on time and Boyd was the last one off the plane and in his wheelchair also. They kissed hello and wheeled towards the baggage pick up location. He got a skycap to help with his stuff and they went out to the van. Wendy got in first and transferred to the driver's seat. She folded her chair and Boyd got in and tied down. He reached forward to her stump and ran his hand up it. Wendy said I have been looking forward to that.

She turned the seat facing forward and they headed to his hotel. On the way she asked if she should come up now or go on home and change. He said why don't you come on up and we can go from there. At the hotel they both got out of the van and the valet parked it. He ended up in the same accessible room as before and as soon as the bellboy was gone were locked in each other's arms. Both of them said how much they had missed each other. Wendy said let's get in bed; I need you to fuck me now. They wheeled into the bedroom and she helped him over to the bed. She helped him undress and said leave your braces on, I want to do you that way.

Boyd said he had not taken his blue pill and Wendy said bet you won't need it after I get hold of you! Wendy did get a glass of water for him and he took the pill and she slipped his cock ring on. She stood before him and slowly undressed. Since she had come from work, she was fully dressed this time and teased him now. She noticed he was filling out nicely and it would not take much to get him nice and hard. When she was naked she got in bed beside him and they kissed and she offered him her breast to suck on. She moved her hand around the wide, 3 inch band about his waist and on down his braces. Several times she put her hand between the bars and touched his very atrophied legs.

When she got back up to his cock it was hard as a rock. He is uncut and the foreskin was stretched tight over his head. Wendy left it that way for now. She could feel that she was dripping wet so she moved down and lifted her short leg stump over his body and sat down on his cock. She slowly let herself down on it and soon it was all the way in her. Still moving very slow she rode up and down on it all the time looking into Boyd's eyes smiling. He had reached up and taken hold of her big, firm, 36 C breasts and was kneading them gently. Wendy just kept her slow steady rhythm up.

After 5 minutes or so she lifted herself off of his rod and reached down and pulled his foreskin back over his head and then sat back on it. After two or three more moves on it she angled her body trying to get his head to go into her cervix. After a couple of attempts she felt it hit the right spot and forced it through the cervix into her uterus. Boyd's eyes got real big when he realized where it was. She stopped moving and just let it rest there for a while enjoying the feelings it caused. She squeezed her Kegel muscle and could tell it was having an effect on him. Boyd got a questioning look on his face and she answered it saying she did want him to cum there. He grinned nodding his head in understanding.

She started making short, jerky movements and could tell her cervix was rubbing on the delicate area just behind his cock head. The way she was positioned it also sent tremendous jolts through her as her clit was hitting his pubic bone. Boyd was squeezing on her breasts harder now. Soon her eyes got real big along with Boyd's and they came together and at the same time also! She could feel the strong contractions of his cock as he sent squirt after squirt of sperm less cum into her egg less womb and with her vagina milking even more from him. When they were both done and a few seconds later they could feel the body's natural reaction of causing the cervix to start a "sucking" motion that would pull sperm into it if there had been any on the outside of the cervix. They looked in awe at each other feeling that.

Boyd finally softened some and Wendy pulled back a little with both of them feeling his cock head pull back through her cervix. He stayed hard enough with the cock ring holding blood in for them to just relax and enjoy the feelings going on. Wendy also noticed the feelings created by his braces pushing into her bottom and leg. She leaned her body forward and rested on his chest. He whispered in her ear what happens when the pill kicks in and she laughed and said she would let him fuck her next. The both fell asleep for a short power nap and woke up when they felt Boyd slip out of her cunt. The cum was trapped in her uterus so nothing else flowed out.

She got him out of his braces, back into his wheelchair and they got into the shower. After a long, hot, intimate shower they decided they would eat in his room tonight so Wendy did not have to go home and back. Boyd slipped a robe on to let the waiter with the food in and after they ate in the nude. He had ordered a small bottle of champagne and they celebrated his having gotten a big promotion. He told her he could now live where ever he wanted and he wanted to move into town here and have her move in with him. Wendy thought for half a second and said that sounded great and they toasted to good times and lots of sex.

*****

This makes story number 50 and I think enough for now. In the past I have received lots of good ideas from everyone about story's and might consider another one if I get another very good idea either for a new story or addition to an existing one. Thanks for all the great support!!