June Gets Even Pt. B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said nothing as I turned and left.

I arrived back home and went directly to the bedroom, "Well, husband dear, how did you like our performance?"

He didn't say a word. I continued, "I just want you to know that if you decide to fuck around on me again, I'll seek out other men for myself and probably divorce you in the process. I still love you and want to stay married to you, but if you cheat on me again, it's all over. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes."

He was a beaten man. He had just watched another man fuck his wife right in front of his nose. Not only that, but the other man was a better lover than he was.

As I was untying his bindings, I added, "Another thing, you and Mary have had a long running affair. Ralph and I have some catching up to do. I know you don't mind, do you?"

Jerry just gave me that sad, puppy dog look. He really had no choice.

Ending mentioned in prologue

Ralph and I had a few more flings by ourselves, but finally decided that in order to get our lives back on track, we needed to include our spouses. Once we did that, we became regular swappers and friends again.

It's a great fucking life!

¬

My continuation, ignoring Charley_Ace's last 45 words.

© Colinthedogg

I tried to untie him and found I couldn't, he had been an idiot and struggled, making the knots tighten. After struggling with them for a few minmutes I gave up and went and got a craft knife to cut the ropes. He sat looking at me as I released him. He continued to look at me with those sad puppy dog eyes and when he was able, he began rubbing his arms and legs where he had been bound. He looked so sad, I wanted to run to him and cuddle him, but I had to be strong, so I just told him it was all his fault and then I told him I would pour a drink for him and left him to finish rubbing himself. I snickered as I walked off, thinking he may be doing a different sort of rubbing as soon as I was out of the room.

From the noises coming from next door, I guessed Ralph had released Mary and she was not taking it as well as Jerry.

A huge crash sounds and the volume of the shouting goes up, I giggle as I think, "Ralph must have ducked."

I Pour myself a glass of white wine, I think about pouring a beer for Jerry, then I remember he's in the doghouse, so I make him some lemonade.

I sit quietly listening to the sound of things being broken next door until it suddenly finishes with the sound of a door slamming. A little while later our doorbell rings, when I answer it I find Ralph. He has a few cuts and bruises on his face and head, I guess he didn't duck often enough.

"I guess she's pissed."

"And then some, uh... we might have fucked up."

"What do you mean?"

"She denied it, she said they have never done anything together,"

"That's bull' I know what I saw, I know what I heard."

"Yeah, well she reckons that whatever it was that you saw, it wasn't what you thought you saw. She said Jerry hadn't been round last night, she said she was in bed by twelve, she said she fell asleep bingeing on that TV show she likes about the sex crazed lumberjacks."

"Wood?"

"Yeah, that's the one."

"Then why did I see him go in and leave? Not to mention what I heard at your bedroom door."

"You're sure about that?" he said with doubt. "You might have just heard that TV show, it does have a lot of sex in it."

I think back to what I saw. True I only saw a shadowed figure both times, but when I saw him leave it was only seconds before he put his key in the door, it had to have been him.

"No, it had to have been him, it was too short to be you and he came in immediately after I saw him walking down your driveway."

"That's pretty conclusive." He agreed, "but she said that what you must have seen was Harry, she said he came by to drop off a glass bowl we left around his last week, the one with the trifle that we took to his barbeque. She said that he just popped it in, said hello and left almost immediately because Rose was in the car waiting for him."

I could accept that I could have mistaken Harry for Jerry but what reason would he be there? "What, that time of night, pull the other one," I said with sarcasm.

"She said he brought it round because they were leaving first thing to go to the airport, his mothers been taken bad and he has to go home."

"So he drops off a trifle bowl in the middle of the night?"

"According to her, he was going to put it round the back and drop a note through the door but saw someone was still up."

"And you're believing this?"

"Well, it was the first thing she threw at me, so I know it was there." He said rubbing his head, "she said she went to bed as soon as he left."

"Yeah, we know that, and we know who with."

"I don't know, she wouldn't stop telling me it was bullshit and you were lying just so you could fuck me. Honest June, I know what you said, but she wouldn't budge. If she is telling the truth, we have fucked up not them."

He was obviously beginning to believe her, but that's just a crock of shit, I know what I saw." I sneer at Ralph for being gullible and say, "Well let's get the cheating bastard in here, it's time he stopped sulking and came down anyway."I said taking a deep breath and screaming "JERRY get your ass down here."

I expected him to come running with his tail between his legs, but I hear no sounds of movement, Ralph looks at me quizzically, I think I return the look. "JERRY" I scream again, and again there is no sign to say that he heard me.

Suddenly I have an awful thought and launch myself towards the bedroom. I gasped with shock as soon as I go into the room. Empty drawers are strewn on the bed. His side of the closet is open and empty. I turn and run straight into Ralph.

"Get out of my way." I scream as I push past him and run to see if the car is there.

It is not and my legs fold underneath me, I curse him for running away and not facing me..

"He's gone too then." I hear Ralph behind me.

"The fucking coward, the cheating, fucking, coward. How dare he? He fucks that slut, your slut and because I do the same he runs away, what a wimp. He's probably met up with your slut, they're probably just licking each other's wounds."

"Ha-ha he won't be licking hers for a couple of days."

"Well I hope your slut is paying for the motel room, because I'm going to report his cards stolen."

I stomp to the living room and finding the number of the first of his cards, I dial. I start picking my way through the automated menu, when the connotations of what Ralph had just said hit me.

"What did you mean about him not licking her wounds for a couple of days?"

"Well, not unless he's a vampire, or one of those perverts that likes blood."

The full impact of what he is saying hits me like a brick, "Oh god no! Wait, when did she start?"

"I don't know, only that she was off limits on Thursday."

"Oh my god!" I scream "I was wrong, he wouldn't... he couldn't... they... she"

I drop the phone and collapse on to the floor.

"What do you mean?"

"He hates menstrual blood... Hell, he's almost psychotic about avoiding it, he always has been. We had been married for nearly two years before I got him to even sleep in the same bed as me if I was on my period and that only happened when my parents stayed with us for a month after the house fire. Even now, he still won't even cuddle me if I am menstruating, he won't even let me jerk him off or give him a blow job. There's no way he would be near her in that... no, no, no. Ralph we have to find them."

"You fucking bitch." Ralph snarls. "You fucking stupid fucking bitch, what have you done?"

I sit huddled on the floor sobbing long after the door slams. When I am all cried out I reach for the phone and am rewarded with "Thank you for your patience, you will be connected to one of our operators as soon as one is avai..." I hang up and call his cell, it goes straight to messages."

"Shit, Ralph, why didn't one of them say anything?"

"You gagged them remember, you didn't give either of them a chance to explain. Fuck, the mood you were in you wouldn't have believed them anyway."

With that, he turned and walked out, slamming the front door loudly on his way out.

I sat sobbing, for some time, until the doorbell rang, almost immediately followed by a loud thumping on the door.

"Police, open up."

Worried something bad had happened to Jerry I got up and ran to the door. I found two police officers. A man and a woman, the man was huge and scary, the woman was about average in size, but she was far more scary."

"Mrs June Facet, married to Jerry Facet?" The man said.

"Y-yes, wha...?"

"We are placing you under arrest for assault and kidnapping, turn around please."

My mind was in a fog and submissively I complied, I was vaguely aware of her saying my Miranda rights as she snapped some cuffs on me.

They stuck me in the back of the cruiser and I watched as they went next door to Ralph and Mary's. I saw them speak with Ralph, he glared over at me before he too turned his back to allow them to cuff him.

As he got in the car beside me he once again told me it was all my fault. The female officer told us to be quiet.

I was put into the lock up as they called it. Basically it was a cage, a cage which I had to share with criminals such as junkies, hookers and drunks, I have never been so scared in my life.

It seemed like hours later that the woman that arrested me, collected me and took me to a dingy room with a desk and chairs.

The male cop came in, he brought her a coffee, I noted he didn't bring me one, but I'm wise to their tactics, I've seen all the CSI's and Law and Orders.

She asked me whether I wanted a lawyer, I knew that we couldn't afford one and I knew from the cop shows, that a public defender wasn't worth having, besides, I hadn't really done anything wrong, sure Jerry and Mary are pissed, but they'll calm down and forgive us once they realize our mistake. As soon as they understand we just wanted to be on an equal footing they'll get it and drop the charges, I know they will so I declined the offer of a lawyer.

They told me that both Jerry and Mary had sworn complaints and they just needed to hear my side of the story. I told them everything, the signs on Jerry's clothes in the washing, how I was sure I had seen him arrive and leave, what I heard and how once I had told Ralph, how he had readily agreed and how enthusiastic to put us on an equal footing.

They got me to write it all down and once that was done they released me on my own recognizance but told me it would be best if I steered clear of Jerry and Mary for a while.

The guy said because I'd come clean they would go with me to fetch some things from my house, she glared at him, I guess she didn't want to help me at all, what a bitch.

I called my Mom and told her that me and Jerry were having issues and that I needed to stay with them for a bit. I could tell she was not enamoured with the idea, but she told me to come on over. I told her I had to go and pick up some things from my home, she said she would get dad to meet me there. I thought for a minute, on whether Jerry would have had enough time to calm down and talk with me. I was just about to tell her not to bother when she hung up on me.

I got a shock when I walked to our front door. One of our neighbours had recently installed a light on a sensor. When it clicked on, I saw the shadows of myself and the cops, but where the light was, it cast our shadows at the back end of the house and as we walked down the path, our shadows moved up towards the front. I did wonder a little then that if I had not seen Jerry leaving as I thought, just his shadow as he was coming home, but that's just ridiculous I know what I saw.

Jerry was home when we got there, he had unpacked and put his clothes away, the suitcases were open and on the bed as though waiting for me to fill them.

Mom and Dad were not happy when I got in the car and when I told them what I had done they read me the riot act. Dad was this close to throwing me out.

Jerry and Mary didn't drop the charges and wouldn't speak to me, neither would Ralph. At the trial, Jerry stood in the stand with those doleful puppy dog eyes of his and told how he had seen it from his perspective and they believed him, if I hadn't known he was twisting the truth, I would have believed him. I never knew he was such a good liar.

I was almost impressed with his reason for why it had been so long between leaving the poker game and getting home. He stood there and told the court how after he had left the game, he had gone to Bill and Claire's because we were looking after their dogs. When he got there, he found they had had an accident and pooped in the house. Jerry, being the good man that he is, had cleaned up the mess and taken them for a long walk. I had to think on that, but I'm sure I remembered and had not forgotten to walk them in the afternoon, so there was no reason for them to have had an accident. That was the reason he gave the court for being late, under oath as well.

I thought then it must be all over between us, but then he gave me hope, he started to talk about lots of other stuff, about us, our relationship and such. When he had finished, I knew he was going to take me back, why else would he tell the court how he loved me and that he hoped that the Judge would be lenient. I think that he had wanted them to drop all the charges against me and I think the DA wouldn't let him, it is an election year after all.

I still got six months, but I only had a court appointed attorney that must have been fresh out of law school. I almost cried when the Judge banged his gavel and passed sentence, but when I looked over to Jerry, I could see it made him sad to see me like that, I knew that he hadn't really wanted me to go to prison, so I held back my tears, at least until I was taken out of the courtroom.

These few months have not been easy, but I think it has done me a lot of good, I know I have learned a lot about myself from some of the other girls. I have thought a lot about my suspicions and that fantastic afternoon with Ralph often and have decided I will forgive all of them for the lies they said in court. I am even willing to swallow my pride and forget my anger for the affair, so I can put things right with Jerry, as well as with Ralph and Mary.

Never mind, I get out next week, I'll be allowed then to speak with them and I know I will take him back once he explains the perfume and the cum and lipstick on his shorts. and hopefully once we get back to normal I will be able to show them all what I have learned in here. I now know Ralph and I were wrong to tie them up and have sex together in front of them. Yes, that was wrong, we shouldn't have forced them to watch like that, even though it was so hot, fucking Ralph like that. Maybe we can start slowly, maybe in separate rooms, until of course I can show them all the things I have learned in here. Mmmm yes, I can hardly wait, Jerry and Ralph watching me with Mary, mmm yes, that is going to be soooo hot, so so fucking hot.

*****

Final notes.

First I hope Charley_Ace is agreeable to my extension of his work.

Secondly, I hope that my attempts at the American variant of the English language is sufficient to minimise the inevitable complaints.

12