June Meets Evan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan marveled at the nearly naked beauty he had in his possession. "You are so sexy," he told her, thinking about how many other guys probably had fantasized about being in this position with her. Then he thought about how easily she picked her up and seduced her-- or had she seduced him? He knew any straight sane guy would want to sleep with this sexy woman, and wondered how often this girl did this. "Do you do this a lot?" he asked.

"Are you trying to find out if I'm some kind of slut?" June answered while still rubbing his erection through his pants. "Because I'm not..." June said matter-of-factly close to his face as she unhooked his belt expertly; she had lots of practice with Tom's belt. She unbuttoned his pants, and sank down so her face was level with his crotch as she unzipped his fly. She looked up from below Evan and added, "But tonight, I want to be a slut." She yanked down the pants that were causing Evan's dick so much discomfort. Now only his tight briefs were between her and his cock. Both her mouth and pussy watered as she thought about the dick that was struggling to stand free and tall behind the restrictive underwear. She hadn't had Tom's dick in over a month, and right now she wanted- needed to be satisfied by someone in her drunken state. She licked his erection through the cotton, and with one last yank she rid him of his underwear like a Band-Aid.

His cock sprung out, finally enjoying the freedom it had been longing for since Evan started dancing with June. It was about 8 inches, an inch longer than Tom's, but not as wide. He was thicker at the bottom, and came to a point at the tip of his circumcised head, which was opposite of Tom's evenly sized uncut dick. June reached out and grabbed the swollen dick at the base. She held it for a moment in front of her face playing with it, inspecting it, and getting a feel for how hard and big it was. She was thrilled knowing she would soon have this stranger's cock in her. After bouncing it up and down a few times and drunkenly giggling about how springy it was, she moved her mouth to it. She teasingly reached out her tongue so it would just barely reach his uncovered head, and gently licked around it in a circle, using her hand to control where Evan's dick touched her tongue. She licked very gently, only enough to tease the cock. Evan became impatient and started pressing his hips toward her face to make her suck his dick. She got the hint and took the foreign cock in her mouth and began to suck on the head, but continued moving her tongue in circles on the head while in her mouth. Evan moaned and held her messy hair from her face so he could get a better view of the pretty girl's lips working on his cock. June looked up for Evan's approval and he nodded. She began to slide the dick into her mouth further. She got 4 inches in and began to move it back out slowly still, letting her tongue explore every bit of her mouth's intrusion. She quickened her pace, while Evan's hands held her hair and guided her head up and down his long, hard, and now slippery dick.

Evan looked down at the drunk girl sucking his dick as hard as she could, giving it everything she had. He thought about how pretty and sexy she was and then about how lucky he was to have pulled her almost effortlessly. As he watched her working, taking great satisfaction in it, he noticed her left hand sink between her legs and into her panties. She began to move her hand in circles massaging her clit. She moaned with self-inflicted pleasure on Evan's cock.

Evan loved the feeling of her moaning on his dick, and knew he could do her pussy better than she was doing it. He took a swig from the bottle he was still holding and then he stood her up, and told her to turn around so he could finally have a good look at her ass. She obeyed quickly, loving being commanded by the strange man. She placed her hands against the door, and stuck her ass out for Evan. Evan handed her the bottle so she could drink while she watched him. He stared at her ass as he unbuttoned his flannel shirt, and June felt his stare grow heavier when she started rubbing her pussy more and moved her ass up and down the same way that got him so hard and horny while dancing. He finished with his shirt and removed it. He was skinny, but he was muscular too. June stared at his well-defined abs and realized just how bad she wanted to ride his dick, while Evan stared at her ass and thought how bad he wanted to fuck her from behind. He took a step to her and unannounced landed a firm smack on her left cheek, she recoiled and gasped in shock and excitement, too drunk to feel any pain. Evan grabbed her thong and pulled it off of her carefully and tossed it aside.

He grabbed her and turned her around so they were facing each other again. This time it was her mouth that lunged for his and they shared a close embrace while Evan unhooked her bra. Once it was unhooked Evan stepped back from her toward his bed. June stood still and let the bra slowly fall off of her body, revealing her gorgeous, perfectly shaped C cup tits to him. She had never felt so sexy as she stood there completely naked now in front of Evan, a handsome naked stranger with a big hard on staring her in the face. Evan moved to his bed and lay down. June waited to be invited.

Evan motioned for June to come over, wondering what she was waiting for. She drank again before her naked body began slowly sauntering toward him on the bed. He began to rub his cock, showing her that he was enjoying her show and was excited for what was to come next. "What do you want to do?" Evan asked the girl at the side of his bed that now had two fingers in her pussy while staring hungrily at his attentive cock.

June thought for a moment about what she wanted, then set the bottle on his bedside table, and leapt to the bed and straddled his face in what must have been a record time. She lowered her pussy to his mouth and Evan's tongue immediately began to lick everywhere in a drunken frenzy. She pressed herself to his face and grinded against his mouth, forcing him to use his lips in addition to his tongue. June's pussy was so wet and tasty; he licked and loved every bit of it. Evan lapped at her pussy even more enthusiastically when she lowered her face back down to his cock, enjoying her treatment and ready to return the favor. As soon as she opened her mouth to receive his cock, she felt an arm reach around her leg and a finger press into her tight hole. She sealed her lips around the cock and moaned loudly as her clit got licked and his finger stretched her. Her stimulation increased when Evan's second hand came crashing down on her ass again, making a loud slapping noise. June couldn't help releasing his dick from her mouth for a second to let him know he was doing well with her loudest moan yet. Evan replied to her satisfaction with another smack on her ass, which aroused her so much that she dropped her head back to his dick and forced it all the way into her mouth and throat. Evan helped by pushing into her with his hips. Just as soon as it was all the way in, June gagged and released, it gasping for air, but quickly went back down, forcing his dick upon her again. This time she got to the base of his hard dick, and then came off of it slowly, like a true pro.

***

Tom was back in his dorm now, a little drunk, a little stoned, and a little sad. He was watching porn, but was not interested because he couldn't stop thinking about June. He was pissed at her for being so immature, for trying to make him jealous just for attention. He was nervous that she never responded to his last text message, and thought she really was out fucking some random guy at that very moment. His self-righteous intoxicated self quickly cleared those thoughts from his head saying that she would never do that to him, or some random guy. He was horny, and wanted to talk to her, so he reached for his phone and texted her.

***

June was surprised to hear her phone ding twice next to her head where her mouth was impaled on Evan's cock. She had forgotten she had tossed it there, before they got onto the bed. She lifted her head from his shaft and glanced over at it. She could see that Tom had sent her another message, so she grabbed it and stuck it between Evan's legs where he wouldn't be able to see it- she was embarrassed to be reading her text messages while 69ing with her new partner. She opened her text and read it. "How's my slut doing?"

***

Tom received a response quite shortly after sending his text. He opened it and his stomach dropped, his heart skipped a beat, and his eyes grew wider than they ever had. He was looking at a picture of June smiling, butt naked with a dick that wasn't his in her mouth. Underneath the picture a caption read, "Great!"

***

June smiled to herself once her phone told her the message had sent successfully. She turned it off and tossed it beside the bed. Sluts didn't like to get interrupted while sucking cock and getting their pussy licked.

Evan could not believe the girl he had on top of him. He had never been with someone that was this skilled at any aspect of sex before, she was a freak. The way she handled his entire length in her mouth was astounding, she sucked it furiously, like pleasing his dick would fix all of her problems in life. He thought he heard the sound of a camera phone taking a picture one time as she moved especially slow down his shaft, which was odd, but she quickly sucked those thoughts out of him.

If this girl was this good at sucking dick, what was in store for him once they started fucking? His mind tried to fathom what she might have in store him when she felt his cock slide out of her mouth and into her pussy. He was still licking her pussy with every bit of strength he had left in his tongue trying his hardest to get her off, and now had two fingers in her tight hole stretching her so she would be ready for his dick. He knew that she wasn't lying about not being a slut, because her pussy was so tight, even for his fingers. There was no possible way to sleep around and maintain such a tight pussy. But she had to have had a lot of experience with cock sucking; she was still bobbing up and down on his dick, every time going down she would deep throat him all the way, and then would suck on his cock like a popsicle as she slowly pulled herself back up. Sometimes between strokes she would push his cock aside and take one of his balls into her mouth and suck on it while tickling it with her tongue, nobody had ever done that to Evan before and he loved it. The sensations she was giving him were phenomenal.

Evan was enjoying be best oral sex he ever had when suddenly, without warning her mouth left his dick, and her hands replaced it. She sat up, so her pussy pressed into his face more than ever. He almost suffocated under her big round ass as she rocked up and down on his face like a boat on the sea, and he felt like he was swimming under the boat in her pussy juices. Her hands left his cock as he could hear her moaning getting louder despite his hearing being muffled by her ass. Evan knew she was close to coming so he sucked harder and licked faster, doing everything he could with his exhausted tongue. A moment later her hands returned to his dick, while the moans continued to get louder. Her hands weren't rubbing his cock though, they were doing something else; he felt something cold and slippery being placed on the tip of his cock. He moaned into her as he realized she was slowly rolling a condom down his shaft.

When June had the condom on all the way, she hopped off of Evan's face, rotated 180 degrees, and positioned herself above his awaiting cock. Evan had not done enough work with his fingers to make her ready for his cock. No matter how wet she was, it was still going to be a tight squeeze for his cock. She slowly began to lower herself onto his dick. She moaned loudly from being stretched, but continued to press down, feeding her starving pussy more of Evan's cock. She got his cock all the way down and stopped, letting her pussy adjust to the large intrusion. Evan laid back and enjoyed the view. He looked at her glorious tits that where squeezed between both of her arms that were supporting herself on his chest. Her eyes were squeezed shut in with a mixture of pain and pleasure, while her pretty little mouth was open issuing small gasps in response to any move that either of them made. After a moment, June picked herself up again removing Evan's cock all the way up to the very tip of it, and slid back down faster this time.

June was drunk enough to not worry about this dick hurting her. She wanted to fuck, and she was going to. She had the eight inches of long hard cock all the way in her pussy and was rubbing back and forth on it, forcing her pussy to expand to meet the space it demanded inside of her. The dick felt so good rubbing around deep inside of her, she missed very much the days where she would get laid everyday after high school. Her rocking increased in speed and intensity. She was already beginning to feel the tingle in her nipples she always got when she was near an orgasm. She rocked harder and harder and started sliding up and down on Evan's cock also. Pleasure was building up in her and would soon amount to an intense orgasm. June vocalized how much she loved the sex in long moans. Evan reached out with his left hand and squeezed her tits, while his right hand started rubbing her clit. These two new sensations drove June wild. She grabbed his left hand and licked two of his fingers up and down and sucked them all the way into her mouth. She pulled the wet fingers from her mouth and placed them back on her tit, the new lubricant making them feel much better as he squeezed her hardened nipple. She took his right hand from her clit and did the same, sucking in his fingers and putting them on her other tit. June loved the taste of her pussy that she got off of Evan's fingers.

Evan squeezed, twisted, and pinched her nipples as June progressively fucked him harder and harder. June got to the point where she was bouncing all the way up and down on his cock. The long hard cock that she was ramming into her tight self had her on the brink of one of the most intense orgasms she had ever had. She collapsed toward Evan, putting her mouth right next to his ear. Evan began to pound his dick into her to make her come. June could hardly speak because she couldn't catch her breath, but did her best to tell Evan to keep going. "I'm coming, I'm coming.... Don't stop... oh my god..." Her orgasm ripped through her, she lost all voluntary control of her muscles. She pressed her face into Evan's pillow to muffle her screams of ecstasy that grew more and more intense as Evan's unrelenting cock gave her the pounding of a lifetime.

June was so drunk, and in the midst of so much head spinning pleasure that she forgot where she was and who she was with; all she knew was that she wanted more of this dick. Her orgasm lasted forever, but eventually passed as Evan's thrusts slowed. June lightly ran her tongue around the ridge of Evan's ear, stimulating all of the nerve endings in it. "Make me come again, please, let me come again," she begged into the man's ear, not so sure of his name any more. "You can have me any way you want, just keep fucking me."

The drunk slut's words were music to Evan's ears. He lifted her face so it was in front of his and kissed her deeply, she returned the favor. Evan remembered how nice her ass looked when he made her present it to him, and knew how he was going to fuck her. Their kiss ended and Evan commanded June: "stand up." June slowly rose off of Evan's still enormous erection, rolled off of him and stood at the side of his bed. Evan got up also and stood behind her. He reached around and grabbed her tits and sucked on her neck. June responded just how Evan hoped she would; her ass pressed back against his dick and grinded against him just like when they were dancing, only this time there was much less separating them. Evan roughly threw June forward so she was bent over his bed. Her ass was presented to him at the perfect height. He stepped forward and wasted no time spearing her pussy with his dick and driving it all the way into her.

June reached both hands out and grabbed a handful of his comforter in each to brace herself for the rough fuck that she was expecting. Evan didn't disappoint. He wasted no time getting back to fucking her as hard as he could. June began to pump back and forth against him, meeting his thrusts, making it so his hips collided with her ass harder. Evan put his left hand on the small of her back to control her wild movements and used his right to land three strong smacks on her ass. June loved everything that he did to control her and willingly gave in. Evan grabbed June by her hipbones, using them as a handle to pull her to him with each thrust. Evan didn't realize it, but June was already in the midst of anther wild orgasm. He face was firmly pressed into his bed and her arms were still clinging to his comforter. As June's climax grew and grew, Evan's thrusts got harder and deeper. She threw her head back and cried out in intense pleasure as the deepest orgasm she ever felt ripped through her.

Evan was caught off guard by June's incredibly loud screams. He was sure that people still partying in his apartment would hear her, and wanted them to hear more, he wanted them to know how good he was giving to this slut. With the last bit of his energy he fucked June the hardest he had all night. His hips clapping loudly and rapidly against her flawless ass, he smacked it one last time and sent June back into her screaming dementia. Evan heard applause outside of his door and smiled to himself. This girl had been such a great fuck, but he had to come soon.

He grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her up to him, standing her up while she was still writhing on his dick. He kissed her neck again, harder this time purposefully leaving behind a dark hickey. June's orgasm had passed and she was left enjoying the feeling of having his dick resting in her. She reached up behind her and ran her fingers through his hair, enjoying his lips on her neck and gentle caress around her waist. "Now its your turn to make me come," Evan's lips told her, "how are you going to do it?"

June thought about how well this man had treated her and fucked her tonight and she wanted to return the favor. "I'm going to make you come with my mouth," June said, sliding off of his dick and turning to kiss him on his lips. Evan was hoping he would get to come from her expert cock sucking, but was too shy to ask because he knew how many girls hated having cum in their mouths. Her hand drifted down and pulled the condom off of his cock and started pumping it up and down. She turned him around and pushed him back onto the bed. Evan turned so he was again lying on his back, and June climbed up and positioned herself on her knees right in front of his waiting dick.

She flashed a seductive grin at Evan as she slowly lowered her juicy lips to his waiting cock head. She kept eye contact as she began to suck slowly up and down on Evan, giving as much as she could to the man who had made her night so enjoyable. Evan held her hair back, so he could watch the art that the drunk girl's mouth performed on his dick. She twisted her head as she took the dick deeper and deeper. Her tongue was not allowed a moments rest as she licked on the cock that had provided her with so much pleasure and release from the stress her boyfriend gave her. June used her hands to tickle Evan's balls, and began to pump his shaft in sync with her lips' action up and down.

Evan was ready to come. He used the hand he had on her head holding her hair to push her down, so his dick touched the back of her throat. "Here it comes," Evan warned June. June nodded while the cock was still deep in her mouth and squeezed his balls to let him know she was ready for what ever he could give her. Evan's hips thrust forward involuntarily as he shot his first huge load into June's throat. She swallowed twice, making more room for the second burst that followed shortly. June swallowed that and began to pull the dick from her mouth, sucking up anything left oozing from Evan's satisfied dick. She licked the head of it, sending shivers up Evan's spine as his last bit of cum met June's tongue. She continued to let Evan enjoy her mouth until he was all the way limp again, all the way satisfied like she was.