June Meets Evan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content with her performance, she left Evan's cock and cuddled up next to him. They kissed each other, both thanking the other for the wonderful night they shared. June cuddled up in Evan's arms and they both passed out.

***

June woke up the next morning in a daze. She rubbed her eyes, clearing of the sleep that still blurred her vision and looked around. She became aware of a throbbing headache pulsing inside of her as she struggled to recognize her surroundings. She got out of the bed she was in and found herself completely naked as she noticed all of her clothes on the floor. She looked back at the bed she woke up in. There was a handsome man there. He was shirtless, and sheets concealed the rest of his body. 'Did we?!' June panicked trying to remember last night. It all came flooding back to her: fighting with Tom, dancing with this man- Evan, she remembered- and then an intense fuck session here in this bed.