JuneBugg Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like that baby?" She nodded unable to form any words at this point.

"Then you'll like this even more."

Before she could say anything, Adric had her soaked panties off in a matter of seconds and tucked into his pants pocket. He falls to his knees and nudges her legs open, he strokes her inner thighs placing kisses and licking her there periodically. The contrast of their skin colors only makes him hotter.

Once he comes face to face with her pussy he deeply inhales her womanly scent; making him dizzy with lust. He licks his lips preparing himself for the feat before him. His lips latches onto her pussy and June's hips buck wildly. "Oh god Adric!"

Mmm.. Adric moans into her pussy. She tasted even better than he imagined; a little tangy but a hint of sweetness added to the mix.

"Put one of your legs over my shoulder." He instructs her.

She complies; putting one leg on his shoulder.

He dives back into her pussy lapping up her spilled juices. He licks her outer and inner labia with complete abandonment. Her head rolls back in forth letting his talented tongue do its magic. He reaches her clit with his tongue and flickers at it back and forth; sucking it into his hot mouth.

She is moaning so loudly the walls begin to shake.

"Uuuuggghh God, Adric not there!" Her hips begin to have a mind of their own and start to hump his face. With all his might, Adric is trying to keep up with her

He pulls back. "You mean here?" He takes his tongue and does one full swipe of her slit and sucks her clit into his hot mouth flickering at it with his talented tongue.

"Yesss there." She says breathlessly.

She looks down into his smoldering blue eyes totally captivated by the lust present in them. She needed to cum so badly. "Please I need.."

"You need what? Tell me what you want baby."

"Cu-cum. I need to cum right now! Please!" she begs.

He nods his head and proceeds to bring her into complete heavenly bliss. Her orgasm took her by surprise. It had started in the tip of her toes moving all way up to the top of her head sending her into oblivion. The world whirled around her and the only thing that seemed to exist for the moment was her and the wonderful man that was between her legs bringing about this unbelievable feeling.

When she had regained herself she felt completely satisfied and tired at the same time. The way her legs were shaking she didn't think she could stand for much longer. Thankfully Adric was there to help her with his strong swimmers arms.

"That was amazing." She tells him. "Have you ever done that before."

"No you're my first." He confessed

"So you're a virgin?"

His face turns a deep red. "Yeah. Next time I promise to do better."

Better? If he did any better she would have a heart attack.

He leans forward to kiss her. She hesitates for awhile not entirely sure if she wanted to see what she tasted like. She warily places her lips on him her first initial reaction wasn't one of repulsiveness. She kind of liked the way she tasted it wasn't gross at all.

Their kisses soon quickly deepen; each one lost in the sensation of the other. Their kissing becomes so passionate that they don't here the door open and a gasp emerge into the room.

"What on earth is going on here?!" It was the vice Principal Mrs. Yipe.

Both Adric and June are completely startled by the woman's voice.

"Oh shit." Adric cursed. He quickly shielded June's exposed body from the glaring woman.

June was scurrying to find her missing bra, completely embarrassed that she was caught. Adric found it and handed it to her and helped her put it on then helped her with her shirt, while she tried to fix her skirt back into place. She briefly thought about her panties, but look on Mrs. Yipe face made her forget about it.

"You two. In my office. Now!"

Tears started to form in June's eyes. She was in massive trouble; she was never in trouble.

Adric smoothed her arms trying to calm her down.

"It's ok baby, don't cry. I got this."

She nodded and for some reason she believed him.

"Now!" she repeated.

12