Jungle Commando

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzann seemed to have regained her senses. She put on the clothes Kira had indicated her, put the knife to her belt and left through the window. Kira stretched on the bed, trying to get under Da Vega's body without waking him up. Thus, she could pretend she had been trapped under him. She succeeded and decided not to call for alarm until 3 AM. . .

- Master, wake up!

- What. . . Why do you disturb me? I'll beat you for that, slut!

- Master, it's Suzann! I think she has escaped through the window. It's open!

- Damned. And our sentry has not seen her! Alarm!!!

The night was too deep to hunt the fugitive before dawn. During that time, Suzann would have been able to walk a good distance. The encampment had been installed several months previously and constant use had produced paths in the jungle that were relatively easy to follow. As soon as there was enough light, two hunters left on her track. The morning had given Suzann more strength and she ran like the wind. Around noon, she heard noises at a distance behind her. She wouldn't be able to run much longer. Suddenly, in front of her, she discovered a group of armed man in fatigues. They were as surprised as herself but finding a scantily clad white woman in the deep of the Amazonian forest is rather unusual.

- Who are you?

- French Army on patrol along the border.

Her relief was so evident that everyone relaxed immediately. She could not hide a weapon under her clothes. Suzann noticed a man with darker complexion.

- Beg your pardon? Is your name Kyrhan?

- Yes, I do but how do you. . .?

- Later! Just know that I've been detained by a gang in a camp in the forest, they are armed and they are following my track. Your wife Kira is detained in their camp and they may kill her. . .

- Krishna!

The major commanding the group hastily organized an ambush with Suzann as a bait in the center of a clearing surrounded with thick bushes where the soldiers could hide easily. The men of Da Vega fell into the trap like children, closing triumphantly on the fugitive to find themselves suddenly surrounded by twenty guns. The French Major called for instructions by radio. Kyrhan also used that link to inform the Indian government. For that occasion, diplomacy was rather swift. The French Army could not make an incursion into foreign territory but the Brazilian government with regard to the urgency of the situation was ready to allow an international force commanded by an Indian colonel (Kyrhan's official rank) to intervene. The French government gave its ascent.

The encampment was reached at the end of the day. Several women could be seen in the camp but Kyrhan didn't see his wife. He was very worried while preparing the assault scheduled shortly after sunset.

Kira was by chance perfectly safe. Da Vega was not even suspecting her of having helped Suzann to flee. Everything considered, it was her who had informed him of her escape. This would be rewarded by a short reprieve by a couple of months. In the mean time, he had decided to really enjoy the body of the pretty woman. Since his men had left on the trail of the fugitive, he had stayed in his bedroom.

Kira was spread on her back, her legs wide open and her knees bent, in the classical missionary position. Submitting herself to this man had been her only solution as he had been ready to kill all the women he held prisoners. Da Vega kneeled between her legs and ordered her to lift her body up, so that her cunt would be aligned with his cock. He held her hips still with his clenched hands and drew her forcefully onto his eager cock. Kira screamed when she felt him enter her so brutally. The situation had boosted his virility and his cock was now really hard. Earlier, she had hardly felt his undersize cock but now, she was fully impaled on his cock as he was now exploring the depths of her cunt. He had pushed her on the edge of the bed and her back was hanging out without support. It was painful but Da Vega didn't care. Her pitiful pain moans were met with scorn :

- Shut up, whore, you should thank me for fucking your worthless cunt.

Kira reached for his neck and tried to pull herself up in order to reduce the strain on her back. Da Vega was now shoving his cock back and fro into her cunt. He pushed her down brutally. She fell from the bed and he followed still deeply embedded in her cunt. Her shoulder blades were now resting on the ground. He pounded her pussy very hard. Kira clenched her wrists with her nails planted in her palms. It had been the only way for her to escape her impending climax.

Da Vega groaned like a bull in rut, spewing cum deep into her cunt. He relaxed slowly, reclining on the bed as Kira regained her breath. She was happy having avoided to climax from Da Vega's brutal humping. If he had succeeded, it would have been for her the worst defilement she could have imagined : being fucked by the most despicable man in the Creation. She would have preferred to kill herself but Da Vega had found a way to prevent any moves from her : he had cuffed her to the frame of the bed. She had won just a short respite : in a quarter of an hour, he would wake up and fuck her again. She would not be able to resist him a long time. Sooner or later, her body would find its release, overthrowing her repulsion. She would be really raped. The tears filled her ears. For the first time in her life, she fervently prayed Ganesh and Lakshmi to help her.

When Da Vega stirred in his sleep, Ganesh had still not answered to her prayers. Kira was dozing, exhausted. She panicked as he pushed his pole inside her, making her slide up and down its whole length. Her tormentor had learned a few things as he sucked her tits, licked her ears and neck and kissed her mouth, pushing his tongue deep inside her. Kira felt pleasure building up in her loins. She could not avoid the thought that if her cunt was again quite wet, it was from real passion. She was riding his cock like the pro he intended to make her into. She now slid her cunt up and down his pole without being urged by him. She was delirious, whispering to his ear to fuck her harder and deeper as she would have told to any lover.

Da Vega shouted an order and one of his henchmen entered the room. He dismounted and took a seat. The new man removed his clothes hastily and uncuffed her from the bed frame. He forced her on her four on the bed. For some reason she had rather being fucked by this man than by Da Vega. It would be much less shameful for her if she cummed in his embrace. Being double teamed would not have been either something new as Kyrhan and Dan often shared her that way. The man mounted her from behind, taking her doggie style. She screamed in bliss. Da Vega stood up and pushed his cock into her mouth, silencing her quite effectively. The man behind her had grabbed her tits and was using them as handles to fuck her deeper.

They now fucked her in rhythm and she responded by meeting every thrust from either of them by a thrust back of her own. They accorded soon as the slurping noises of cunt and mouth sucking cocks filled the room. When both men were ready to climax, Kira did not see the point of resisting any more. After all, her pleasure would come just from the man in her cunt and Da Vega would just use her mouth to take his own pleasure. There was no shame for her there.

Da Vega ordered the man to leave and he obeyed quite reluctantly, caressing her buttocks as he picked his clothes scattered on the bed. Kira was again alone with the boss of these thugs. He made her turn over on her back and pushed himself in the hole just vacated by his henchman. He rammed it inside her belly.

Kira was trying to respond as hard as she could to his thrusts and her mauled breasts were jiggling in unison. Despite her efforts, her body was about to betray her. Her cunt was responding to the brutal treatment Da Vega inflicted to her. It was now sopping wet and she was panting, moaning and mewing in rhythm with his thrusts. In a matter of minutes, she would climax pitifully. She would have been really unfaithful to her beloved husband Kyrhan. A stranger was taking her forcefully, owning her and would soon make her his. She began to fuck him back with rapid thrusts. She crossed her ankles behind his back, ready to surrender completely when a machine gun noise in the camp interrupted them.

Da Vega reacted instantly. He pushed her away and jumped on his AK 47 he had let on the table, pushing back the safety. He switched off the light and went to the window to watch the events in the camp. He realized immediately that they had been attacked by commando troops and his guerilleros were already lifting up their hands to surrender. They had been attacked front and rear, they were outnumbered and outmaneuvered by professional troops. A man with a darker complexion was leading them. At least this one would pay for his defeat. He lifted his machine gun when he felt something touching his back. He turned. It was that Kira wielding his own pistol he had left in his holster. Her gesture made him smile.

- Hey, bitch, what are you doing? You will shoot your foot!

- I may not be a sharp shooter but at less than two feet, I should be able to drill a hole in your back.

- Maybe but did you think to remove the safety?

She responded by firing a shot. The bullet hit just to the right of his foot. This wretched bitch knew how to use a pistol! Moreover, the detonation had been heard outdoors and two men had turned their guns to the window while two other stormed through the door. One of them was Kyrhan and he was quite relieved to find his wife holding the pistol that was menacing the chief of the gang. Both of them were naked and Kyrhan immediately knew why their chief was not commanding his gang of thugs. He took her in his arms as Da Vega was led away. She had saved his life, this time and he had risked it to save her.

Kyrhan was quite proud to announce to the headquarters the full success of the operation with no casualties, eight prisoners and six women freed. The French Army would dispatch a big helicopter to evacuate the prisoners, the women and the evidence they had found in the camp. The helicopter would have to make a second rotation the next day to evacuate everyone but Kyrhan proposed instead to air lift the women, the prisoners and ten legionaries to guard them and finish their raid normally with the rest of the team. The commanding officer at the base knew Kyrhan and agreed reluctantly.

The women just set free by the attack would have loved to thank their saviors by offering them a taste of what their captors had trained them to do but the officer in charge declined the offer. Even Kira was not allowed to thank her husband in the time honored way she would have felt normal.

The next morning, the women, led by Kira searched the huts for clothes that would suit them. Kira emerged with reasonably clean battle fatigues apparently belonging initially to the Brazilian army. She marched proudly to her husband and made a formal military salute. Kyrhan responded in kind with a broad grin. She had even found shoes to her size! She asked to be allowed to remain with them and come back on foot. She was certainly fit enough for it. The French officer was opposed to it but two of his men fell intoxicated from a leaf they had munched while on sentry duty during the night and had to be airlifted to the hospital. The officer was to command the trops accompanying the helicopter. The sergeant Kyrhan had befriended would command the group. The problem was thus settled to Kira's benefit.

The eight men, including Kyrhan arrived two days late, pretending that Kira had delayed them but the men were maybe even more exhausted than she was at their arrival point. Kira's lips were swollen as if she had spent hours kissing. Her gait was also unusual, as if she had a log up her cunt. It was surely because her shoes were not the correct size but she was beaming, far from the look of a woman having walked in the rain forest for fourty miles in five days with inadequate shoes. The officer who had welcomed the group grinned, noting that the soldiers would need a few days rest but they probably wouldn't require the services of the local prostitutes for a week. At least, these soldiers had been rewarded adequately, better than with a medal. He offered no comments.

When she returned in India, Kira made a superb offering to the local Temple of Ganesh and she never failed to offer prayers once a week to thank the god. How she thanked Kyrhan is left to the reader's imagination.

12