All Comments on 'Jungle Roses'

by Munachi

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 18 years ago
Jungle Love?

This one was creepy! When she thought it was a snake... *shiver* and then when it turned out NOT to be a snake! Ack! Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very romantic in

a creepy and weird kind of way. Very well written. good luck.

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 18 years ago
Imaginative!

What a story! I could feel the jungle closing in around me. The ending was not at all what I expected, almost bittersweet. All in all a very good story, one that I enjoyed very much.

damppantiesdamppantiesabout 18 years ago
Rich and Alive!

Your unique way of writing and phrasing makes me feel like I'm in the exotic places you write about. This one was really sinister, however, I liked the way it ended - with the jungle keeping her for itself. It speaks of a romantic side to something which is usually thought of as dark and menacing. Well done!

SlickTonySlickTonyabout 18 years ago
Evocative, haunting

Good story. Reminded me a little of Green Mansions and The Pollinators of Eden, but I enjoyed it more than both of them. There have definitely been worse fates...

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinabout 18 years ago
I agree with everyone else

An evocative, well-told, imaginative story. Congratulations on a job well done and good luck in the contest.

Rumple

neonlyteneonlyteabout 18 years ago
Slip Sliding Away

Huge credit to you, beautifully written, strongly told with enough poignancy to balance the imaginary and the real.

Don't know why it made me think of the Paul Simon song...

Aurora BlackAurora Blackabout 18 years ago
Surrender to the Jungle

Munachi, congratulations on a very beautiful and original story. I can't even begin to describe how your words affected me. I could actually smell the exotic flowers and feel the jungle mist on my face as I read. Best of luck to you in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Jungle Jane

Excellent story. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good luck...

... on the contest. A well written piece of fiction.

Lizzy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wonderful

good story as usual

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Exotic and sensual..

Wonderfully told, imaginative story. The characters remind me a little of those created by Isabelle Allende, one of my favorite authors. A beautiful story. Thanks for sharing it!

zeb1094zeb1094about 18 years ago
Great Story...

Very original, good luck in the contest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous