All Comments on 'Just a Country Girl'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyalmost 14 years ago
Hmmmm...

There are a lot of interesting elements here but I don't think you put them together very well. The whole thing does seem like entrapment, but I don't know the legal definition of it.

Much of it I simply couldn't believe. I couldn't believe the main character would let the guy have sex with/rape her (I seriously don't know if it could be called rape since she seemed to want it to happen, or at least know it would, so he could be arrested, although yes, she did tell him to stop and he should have). The dialogue was clunky (but dialogue is tough); people don't talk like that. Even my little knowledge of court room procedures made the trial scenes lose credibility. If ANY judge makes an observation as this one did (where he said it sounded like rape to him), there would be an immediate movement for a mistrial, etc. Judges do NOT do that (well, the good ones).

OldStormyOldStormyalmost 14 years ago
Good Yarn

Hi, this was a good read. Unfortunately the legal critics will have a field day but that is what they love to do, as entrapment and a few other little legal aspects were quite sus. As a story it was good and that is how I accept it. Thanks for writing and keep giving us stories to read.

angiefuchangiefuchalmost 14 years ago
Good original story but a sad ending

The end made me feel real bad, but maybe it was supposed to.

I never noticed any poor spelling or punctuation so its 5 star 100% score from me

mike2710mike2710almost 14 years ago
thanks

It was a good story. Thanks for the entertainment. For myself I read the story for that entertainment, if there are misspelled words as long as I can get the meaning you infer then so what. to too two there their ...I still know what you are tring to get across.

Keep up the entertainment. Thank you Mike from Texas

tastethejuicetastethejuiceover 13 years ago
Thank you

Just another one of your great stories that I have enjoyed. The ending threw me a bit. A bloody good story, but did you have to finish the way you did. I am close to finish reading them all, so Thanks and don't forget to add more stories to your list of fine work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Gorgeous story... I can't believe I almost cried with your end (I know that's extreme girly of me).. but I said I can't believe.. because I was reading a 'literotica' story. Anyhow.. I loved how you put it all together... It was just a breath of fresh air from all the typical non consent stories here. Again.. awesome work!

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Good Story with a shocking finale

Well written though far from romantic. I have to admit I was also somewhat shocked with how she dealt with her rapist...

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SHE WENT OUT HAPPY AND JUSTIFIED

and the beast and country girl moved onward and upward. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lol

That was bloody awesome, that's all I've got to say.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
nice to imagine

It would be a far better world if the onepercenters actually had to face justice, but the reality is they own the justice system. With only a few of the more blatantly stupid ever having to suffer public exposure with the inconvenience of comfortable and protective incarceration.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
I guess some people can get ale d dictation a bit too far -

Putting yourself at such risk is beyond extreme but there are peoe who do it.

Since I am neither Australian nor an expert on Australian law I will not presume to tell an Aussie how his legal system works. I wilL enjoy the idea that she could hang them so totally out to dry that way LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic story well done!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman6 months ago

Good story, too bad about Chrissie. Just more rich people or scum thinking they are above the law and everyone else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
1266 Followers
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...