Just A Cumrag Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,401 Followers

"God damned Malcolm." I said as I grabbed a paper towel nearby and wiped his juicy cum rope off my skirt; the little bastard had blatantly violated the only restriction I had imposed. On top of that, he vanished as soon as he had gathered his clothes; so it was up to me to clean up all of his cum, which took me nearly ten minutes and about as many paper towels.

At least he had the common sense to stay in his room for another couple of hours. In fact, I didn't see him again until I called him down for dinner. He took his sweet time coming down and as a result I was already sitting down, eating, when he walked into the kitchen. When he eventually walked in, I was hardly surprised to see his large, swollen cock hanging obscenely over the waistband of his boxers. Just like before, the poor thing looked like he had been beating it for quite some time. I sipped from my red wine as I glanced at it. God, just the sight of it made me horny as hell. He walked up to me, jacking off furiously, aiming his swollen cock at my bare left arm.

I had ignored him, screamed at him, threatened to tell on him, reasoned with him... nothing so far had had any effect. Everything I had said and done, had only emboldened him.

In a desperate attempt to end this madness, I proposed a compromise:"Look Malcolm, I can relate to your teenage desire to cum 24/7 so I am willing to turn a blind eye to you walking around naked, stroking your dick and even to spurting your fuck sauce anywhere in my house." Okay, that sounded less disgusting in my head, I thought, genuinely shocked after hearing myself use the words 'fuck sauce'. I don't know out of what depraved part of my brain that term came from, but it made me even wetter and hornier than I already was. It hadn't missed its effect on Malcolm either as he began pumping his cock harder and faster. Get a grip Erin, I told myself, realizing I needed to focus on the rest of my speech.

"The one thing I will not tolerate anymore is getting sperm on my person; not on my clothes and definitely not on my skin: it's not only very inappropriate and disgusting, but also plainly disrespectful. Do you understand, Malcolm?"

"I understand, aunt Erin." he grunted as he used his non-wanking hand to push my face down firmly into my plate, pressing my right cheek into my food while he jacked himself to a finish and spurted his gooey cum all over my left one. I was appalled, disgusted and humiliated, and yet I didn't fight him. I didn't try to get up or push him away. I'd like to tell myself that he was too strong, that it wouldn't have made any difference, but I know better. It took him nearly twenty seconds to unload and cover the entire left side of my face with his spunk. As soon as he was done and released his hold on my head, I suddenly felt the need to protest.

As he quickly turned and started walking away, heading towards the hallway, I followed him and shouted:"Goddamned Malcolm, you fucking asshole."

With one half of my face covered in food and the other in warm, thick sperm – and my cunt as wet as it had been in a long time – I yelled:"I just told you not to do that and you big fat did it anyway, didn't you... you pig!"

Right in front of the stairs, he stopped to face me. He looked at me condescendingly but didn't say a word; anyone else might have been afraid to get slapped in the face or kicked in the balls, but not Malcolm. Taken aback by his indifference and his arrogance, I stopped right in front of him, not really sure what to say or do next. After three of four seconds of complete silence, Malcolm took a step back, moving one step up and then another one. Although I kept looking him straight in the eye, I could see his cock coming into view. Unbelievable! He had just unloaded a monstrous load onto my face and was still as hard as a rock.

In a desperate attempt to regain control over the situation, I said the first thing that popped into my mind:"There's only possible explanation: you really don't have the least bit of respect for me, do you?" I don't know what I was thinking...

Malcolm smiled as he simply put his hand on my head and gently pushed down. Reacting purely on instinct, I sank to my knees, opened my mouth and allowed him to put his erection in my mouth. Pretty soon, his hands were both guiding my head and I was letting him fuck my mouth; in the lewdest, most disrespectful, way possible.

What was I doing? Why was I letting him get away with this abuse?

Sure, my cunt was soaking wet, but surely that alone wasn't enough? Or was it? While my brain entertained these and many other considerations, I just sat there, letting Malcolm use my mouth like a dirty sock to jack himself off with. No wonder he didn't have any respect for me, I didn't deserve any! Stupid cumslut I thought to myself as I felt his cum splatter against the back of my throat. Without moving any other muscle, I just swallowed twice to remove all of his juice from my mouth and waited patiently until he was done with me. After wiping his cock on my lips, he turned and walked up the stairs, leaving me sitting there: soiled, confused, abused and degraded.

After five or six seconds, all the boiled up lust and humiliation exploded deep within me and the primitive part of my brain took control. I got up, unzipped my skirt and pulled it down along with my black panties; then I got back on my knees and crammed three fingers up my twat and just started finger fucking the shit out of myself. Like a sex-crazed teenager I masturbated frantically for several minutes before squirting all over the runner rug; it wasn't enough. I quickly leaned forward on my left hand and continued diddling myself with my right hand. On my hand(s) and knees – like a dog – I came a second time... and still it wasn't enough. I got on my back on the runner rug with my legs high and wide, spreading myself completely open and once again I shoved my fingers deep into my cunt. Explicit images of Malcolm jerking off and ejaculating flashed through my head. I relived every one of his indiscretions over and over again until I exploded in a third and extremely powerful orgasm. My heart was pounding in my chest and I was breathing so fast that it made my mouth dry: I was positively exhausted. I knew that if I relaxed too much, I would surely fall asleep right there, so I crawled back to my feet and stumbled up the stairs. After cleaning the food and cum off me and freshening up a little bit, I went straight to bed.

When I woke up the following morning I had to pee, so I stumbled out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I sat down on the toilet – still half asleep, yawning, barely able to keep my eyes open – when suddenly Malcolm flung the door open and stormed in, rushing towards me. Before I realized what was going on, he was standing over me – his feet on either side of the toilet – and was whacking off furiously. Almost immediately his cum starting shooting out, flying all over me: on my nighty, my legs, my arms, but it was my face that took most of it and got absolutely soaked.

"Oh for heaven's sake, Malcolm." I said as I leaned back and tried to move my face out of his line of fire, keeping my eyes clenched shut. Although he continued to cum on my face for at least five seconds after that, I just kept that pose and did nothing further to discourage him. I could have pushed him away, slapped him, ran out of the room, but I just sat there, timidly moving my head back as if that was going to change anything. By simply leaning forward a few inches, he had no trouble whatsoever soaking the rest of my face! When his balls were empty, he pushed the tip of his still big cock against my nose and wiped off a small residual glob of spunk. I knew that by not objecting, I was encouraging him, but it seemed like I had given up the fight. Ever since last night, when he made it perfectly clear that he didn't have any respect for me, something inside of me had snapped; although I still didn't appreciate getting his cum flung in my face, I no longer felt the need to object. After using my nose as a tissue, he started rubbing his half-hard cock on my lips. He ignored my halfhearted attempts to stop him and forced it into my mouth. I don't know why, but I started rolling my tongue around his small prick and sucking on it. Even when he pushed my head down towards his balls, I started licking them. No resistance, no objections, no whining; I just lapped away at his warm, hard balls as long as he wanted me to. I was a slut! I thought to myself. I had allowed a 19-year old boy to take advantage of me, and not just once, but systematically ever since I picked him up two days ago. I had objected, but not loud or convincing enough. I had reprimanded and punished him, but without any credibility. In retrospect, it had all led to this! Bit by bit, the boy had... had... domesticated me, I thought to myself. God, that word sounded nasty. I got so fucking horny thinking about that word: domesticated!

Malcolm had domesticated me!

Meanwhile I kept licking his balls and flaccid cock, realizing I needed a cold shower soon or I was going to do something – even more – stupid. I managed to refrain from playing with myself until he turned and walked out of the room several minutes later. I quickly hopped into the shower and started rinsing off his cum. It seemed that all I was doing lately, was cleaning Malcolm's cum off one surface or another; usually my clothes or my skin. Even after a fifteen-minute shower, even though the water was pretty chilly, I was still horny as fuck! After I had finished toweling off and blow-drying my hair, I wrapped the towel around myself and walked into my bedroom. As I was standing in front of my wardrobe deciding on what to wear, I suddenly noticed Malcolm standing in the doorway, wearing absolutely nothing. His cock was flaccid, but that didn't stop him from eyeing me lustfully. Our gaze met and we just stared into each other's eyes, lusting after one another; after about a minute, I undid the knot that was holding my towel up and let it fall to the ground, exposing myself to him just like that. Although the little brat had already flung more cum onto me than my last three boyfriends put together, he still hadn't seen any intimate part of my body. By dropping that towel, I had just changed all that! While I was watching him, his cock started getting up, in one fluid motion, from a flaccid average wiener to the giant erection I had come to expect of him. God, that transformation was so fucking hot! My heart was beating in my throat, my skin was glowing with lust and my mouth – not to mention my cunt – was watering.

He smiled and just ogled my body; his cock standing fully erect now, pointing straight at me, nearly perfectly perpendicular with the floor. We hadn't spoken much all weekend, and Malcolm wasn't going to start now: he simply looked down at his cock, then at me. It was enough to communicate his wish: without any hesitation, I walked over to him, looking him in the eye and sank to my knees right in front of him. I wrapped my mouth around his dong and started bobbing my head up and down it, slobbering over his pole like a bitch in heat, which was pretty much exactly what I was. Aside from fisting his shaft with my right hand every now and then, that's basically all that happened for the next seven or eight minutes: I just sucked his cock. Without any sort of warning, he suddenly emptied his balls in my mouth – getting his cum into me for the second time. I swallowed and coughed a little, swallowed some more and then finished sucking him off like a true slut. When he pulled his half-hard cock out about two minutes later, he simply turned around and walked away. I rose to my feet, licked my lips and glanced at my wardrobe for a second; the decision as what to wear had suddenly become very easy! I smiled as I walked out of the room stark naked, wearing nothing but a pair of slippers and headed downstairs.

Breakfast was pretty normal, aside for the fact that we were both naked and I was so horny that my pussy was perpetually moist. I writhed and shifted around constantly on my chair, not knowing what to do with my pent up sexual energy. The thought of jumping his bones had crossed my mind – several times in fact – but I decided against it; I couldn't quite explain it, but for some reason I felt like the initiative had to come from him, as it had been for the past two days. Thankfully, Malcolm, as soon as he had finished his breakfast, slid off his chair and disappeared under the table. A few seconds later, I felt him prying my legs apart and roughly stuffing two of his long fingers up my cunt. I gasped and before I could exhale, he started pumping his fingers in and out of me, fast and deep. I slammed my hands on the table and started moaning promptly as he started finger fucking me like a jackhammer. I closed my eyes, reclined in my chair and clawed at the table, all in preparation of that wonderful moment that was approaching very quickly now. About forty seconds later, I started bucking and trashing in the chair, squealing extremely loud. It was so nasty, so... wonderfully vulgar! Just when I thought the best had passed, Malcolm pulled me off my chair and onto my knees and quickly reinserted his fingers. I started moaning almost instantly as my pelvis instinctively started grinding back against his hand. He didn't even need sixty seconds to make me cum again. When I had had about three of these mind-numbing orgasms, Malcolm finally pulled his fingers out, softly, but as sudden as he had stuffed them in and crawled out from under the table. I reclined and just laid flat on my back on the floor, my eyes closed, just enjoying the aftermath of the longest series of orgasms of my life!

When I opened my eyes again, Malcolm was standing right next to me – his huge erection bouncing obscenely up and down – looking down at me and my naked body. A few seconds later, he pushed the dining room table back about a meter and got on his knees next to me. As he kept looking into my eyes, he reached out to gently touch my left foot. Instinctively, I lifted my left leg up so he could get in between my legs. There wasn't a doubt in my mind as to what he was going to do next. When he was in position, he took my left leg and put it on his right shoulder, then pushed the tip of his giant cock against my battered entrance and wriggled it in. Carefully, he shoved his cock into me all the way. My god, this kid was hung like a fucking mule! He gently lifted my right leg and put it on his left shoulder, then put his hands on the back of my knees and bent my legs towards my chest, spreading me completely open. Then he started fucking me, slowly and shallow at first. But over the course of the next few minutes, he gradually started pounding into me harder and faster. With the precision of a Swiss watch, Malcolm kept shoving his dick into me, fucking me through yet another orgasm. No matter how much I screamed, bucked and shook, Malcolm kept my knees tightly pressed up against my chest and kept slamming into me relentlessly. He was like a machine: one orgasm faded into another and before long it was all a blur. I couldn't take much more without passing out; Malcolm, however, didn't seem to be getting tired and showed no signs of getting close to any kind of climax. I was more than impressed with my nephew's stamina. I tried to hang in there a little while longer, but at a certain point my body simply couldn't take any more pleasure!

"Please Malcolm, no more... please... I... no... please stop." I panted as I felt the room spinning.

He slowed down and pulled his erection out of my drenched cunt, finally offering me some relief.

"Will you jack me off, aunt Erin?" he asked innocently, like a child asking for a cookie.

"Off course honey." I said as I was trying to normalize my breathing.

Having anticipated a positive response on my part, he was already crawling towards my right hand as it reached out to grab hold of his cock. A few seconds later, he was on his knees, perpendicular to my body, getting jerked off by his slutty aunt Erin. After barely twenty strokes or so, he arched his back and started splattering his cum across my stomach. As I looked down curiously, I realized he probably could have cum at any time during our marathon fuck; apparently the little brat had an impressive level of self-control. The amount of cum that shot out of his dick was nothing short of astounding: I had never seen so much sperm in my life; it took me nearly half a minute to tug and squeeze every drop of cum out of his balls. My stomach and my tits were completely covered in gooey ropes, my belly button had been covered up by a little pool of cum and there were specks of nut juice all over my arm, my legs, my hands and the floor! Just like before, he got up and left the room as soon as he was done. Maybe that was a good thing, I mean, it's not like we were going to cuddle or anything. Still, it felt slightly disrespectful... which was probably the objective. I got up, walked up the stairs and stumbled towards the bathroom where I took another shower. Sexually satisfied now, I no longer felt the need to walk around naked anymore, so I put on some clothes and headed back down. After making myself a hot cup of tea, I got comfy in on the couch with a good book, trying to think back to what had just transpired. Roughly three and half hours later, I heard Malcolm coming down the stairs and walking into the kitchen. After having a snack and something to drink, he walked into the living room, wearing nothing but his black boxers.

"Hey aunt Erin, wanna fuck?" he blurted out, not the least bit uncomfortable about asking me that. I was flabbergasted; I simply couldn't understand how a boy – granted, a big, well hung boy – could be so powerful, so self-assured, borderline arrogant.

After I hesitated for a few seconds, he reached in his boxers, hung his half-hard cock out and asked:"Well?"

Although I wasn't the least bit horny, I put down my book and said:"Sure."

I was housebroken, there was no doubt about that; I got up and unbuttoned my jeans, as he took off his boxers and gave his cock a few tugs.

Then I stepped out of my jeans and took off my t-shirt; while I reached for the clasp of my bra, he said:"Get on your hands and knees." pointing at living room floor. After taking off my bra and panties, I turned my back towards him, sank to my knees and leaned forward on both hands. He got on his knees behind me and stuffed his nearly fully erect cock up my pussy. After the first shove, which wasn't particularly slow or careful, there was another one, and another one; each one harder and deeper than the one before. So, there I was: getting fucked like a dog in my own living room by my sister's son, and I was loving every second of it! I don't know why - probably because it felt so much nastier – but I did my very best not to move a single muscle: I kept my hands and knees firmly pressed against the floor and kept looking at the same random point at the wall in front of me. No matter how hard Malcolm pounded into me, I didn't moan and I didn't move; even when he made me orgasm around his fat cock, I kept my lips pursed together and convulsed as discretely as I could. I doubt that he even knew that I was cumming. Not that he necessarily would have given a fuck; he didn't seem the least bit interested in the rest of my body: he hadn't reached out for my tits, hadn't caressed my ass, hadn't pulled my hair, he hadn't even moved his hands since he had grabbed my hips. He just kept fucking me, impersonally driving his massive cock into me over and over again, until he suddenly started moaning and wheezing. I knew he was about to cum – and was probably going to shoot it up my cunt – and yet I didn't move. I just sat there, feeling him stretch me as he dumped his seed into me. As soon as his balls were empty – he was still hard as an iron bar – he pulled out, got up and nearly tripped as he stepped over me: he couldn't get out of the room quickly enough! Not bothering with putting his boxers back on, nor giving me the time of day, he just hurried out and slammed the door shut behind him.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,401 Followers