Just A Cumrag Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,400 Followers

"Erin, you're such a whore!" I thought to myself as I looked down at my naked body, still in the same lewd position he had fucked me in and had emptied his balls into. After about twenty seconds, I finally snapped out of it and sat up, using his boxers to clean myself up down there. I got dressed again, grabbed a soda and a snack and sat back down on the couch, trying to pick up where I had left off in my book. Needless to say, I didn't have my full attention on the story anymore and my mind wandered off more than once. Being distracted as I was, I barely managed to read two chapters in the next hour. Having lost all interest in the story, I nodded off to sleep. When I woke up about an hour and a half later, I needed to take a leak. After passing by the kitchen to put my dirty glass and plate in the sink, I headed for the toilet. When I was done, I walked back into the living room, as the interest in my book had returned and I was planning on reading another couple of chapters before having to start dinner. But there was Malcolm, stark naked again, standing in the living room browsing through the book I had been reading.

When he noticed me walking in, he looked up and asked:"Is this your favorite genre?"

"Yes, although I also enjoy a good mystery novel too." I replied, hardly shaken up anymore from seeing his giant erection bouncing up and down.

He closed the book and put it down, then moved towards me as he said casually:"I was thinking I could cram my cock up your ass and butt fuck you for a while!"

I was outraged: no man had ever been that rude to me; it was the most explicit and disrespectful thing I had ever heard. Although my brain was screaming: Get a grip, say something... don't just let him fuck you in the ass, you slut! my mouth remained silent as Malcolm – who was now right in front of me – started fidgeting with my jeans, undoing the button and zipper, before pushing it down to my ankles.

Next thing I knew, I stepped out of my jeans and raised my arms to help Malcolm take off my t-shirt. Although the prospect of getting his big cock crammed up my backdoor scared me considerably – especially since he didn't have any lube – I still didn't object and just looked at him as he unhooked my bra and took it off. When he took my hand and led me into the dining room, I noticed a small bottle of lube on the table: the little bastard had planned this well, I thought to myself as he pulled down my panties and guided me to the edge of the dining room table.

"You've taken a cock up your ass before, haven't you aunt Erin?" the insolent boy asked as he poured some lube on his hands and applied some on his hard cock as well.

"Uh... yes... a couple of... times." I stammered as I reclined and opened my legs to feel his well-lubed index finger wriggling into my backdoor. Once I was sufficiently lubricated to his liking, he pulled his finger out, nudged his cock against my asshole and looked me straight in the eye as he pushed forward. I gasped as I felt him slip in. For support and comfort, I leaned back on one hand and put the other around his neck, gently lifting myself up to ease the penetration. Gently, he started shoving it deeper and deeper. Pretty soon, I felt like a stuffed turkey, although his cock was only halfway in. I gasped and moaned like a little schoolgirl as he pushed a little further still and then stopped, holding his cock perfectly still. I held my breath as I felt his cock throb in my butt. Then he started up again, delightfully stretching and filling me up, conquering a few millimeters with every new thrust. Gradually, he picked up the pace and the lingering discomfort faded to the background... god, this was so fucking nasty!

Just as I was thinking that, I saw my sister Casey – Malcolm's mother – standing in the doorway, gawking at the scene. "What the fuck is going on here?" she asked redundantly...

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,400 Followers