Just A Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten minutes later, I am done waiting. I slide my hand slowly up her stomach, over her shirt. Her hand plops back down on her stomach. I slide my hand over her breasts, testing the waters. She does not budge so I softly begin groping her right breast, which is close to me. Her breasts are soft and still surprisingly firm despite being in her mid-thirties and having three children. I can feel myself growing semi-hard as a play with her breast.

It takes a couple of minutes before she wakes up. She rolls over onto her back with her arms resting by her hips. She slowly turns her head with her eyes still closed and puckers her lips. I lean in and give her a soft kiss while sliding my hand under her shirt. She reaches up and pulls her shirt over her head, dropping it on the floor. I do my best to see her breasts in full glory to me for the first time. Freckles decorate the top of her shoulders and cover the top of her breasts, but they are not on the rest of her breasts. Her nipples are a couple inches wide and flat with a small areola surrounding them. I run my fingers flat over the top of her nipples, feeling her hard nipples poke my hand.

My groin presses against her hip as I reach for her left breast and knead it in my hand. She tugs at my shirt so I stop and pull it over my head. Our bare bodies are now pressed against each other, sharing body heat. Wanting to awaken her senses, I softly run my hand all over her stomach, chest, neck and ribs. She moans softly, showing her enjoyment of my touch. I can see a faint smile on her face and kiss her cheek. She turns her head and starts sucking on my neck as my fingers roam over her upper body. I release a soft moan of my own in response to her soft kisses.

"I haven't been touched this much or this nicely in a very long time" she says softly to me. "Your hands feel so good on my body."

I smile to her now opened eyes and stare deep into them. "I want to touch you all over your body now and tomorrow and the next day and the next day until it is forever."

She pecks my neck then says, "That would be nice, but you know I have to go home."

"No, you don't ever have to leave" I say.

"What about my kids?" she asks.

"Bring them down here."

"We will see" she says as she turns her body toward me and begins kissing down my chest.

I run my finger softly all over her back as she kisses my nipples then leaves wet, trailing kisses all over my upper body before slowly moving down to my navel. I roll over onto my back and let her take control. She continues kissing my lower stomach while her left hand moves up my left leg then slides over my semi-hard penis.

"Mmm" I exclaim.

Her hand softly slides up and down the length of my penis as she kisses my stomach, moving lower and lower. Her mouth is on my hips and her hand slowly stroking me. I cannot believe how good her mouth and hand are making me feel.

"It has been a really long time since I have had this much attention myself" I tell her as my left hand rubs her butt cheek through her soft, cotton panties.

She is slowly revving my body up with her soft fingers and fleeting kisses. She starts to push my boxers down but I stop her. I want to touch her all over and please her before she gets serious with me down there.

I give her a long, seductive kiss as I roll her onto her back. My upper chest rests on top of her breast with my hips leaning against her right hip. I move my kisses down to the nape of her neck and trail the kisses down the center of her breasts then down to her navel as my hands move inside her panties. I softly massage her mound, which has neatly shaved hair covering it.

Nikki begins to breathe heavier and moan ever so softly as I massage her inner thighs and upper mound, careful not to touch between her legs just yet. Her legs spread wide, inviting me to come on in. I pull on the top of her panties, prompting her to lift her hips in assistance. Like a buffoon, I make sure she is okay with where we are going.

"Are you okay with this?" As soon as the words leave my mouth I try to pull them back in.

Luckily, she replies, "YESSS!"

Her skin feels silky soft as my right hand moves over her child bearing hips. I cannot get enough of touching her body, soft and smooth. My hand massages her hot, muggy inner thighs. I can tell by the heat radiating off her love box that she is warmed up. I slide my hand softly up and down her outer lips a few times before sliding my middle finger between her lips.

"Mmm" she moans softly. "That feels so good."

Her encouraging words motivate me to continue. I slide my finger up and down her slit then make two small circles around her clit, feeling it start to swell under my finger. Wanting to know just how excited Nikki is, I slowly dip my middle finger inside her lips. To my surprise, she is sopping wet. Her hips rise, pushing my finger deeper inside her. With each inch, I can feel her hot juices coating my finger.

Nikki grabs my head and forcefully kisses me as I slowly slide my finger in and out of her tight vagina. I am surprised how tight she is despite having three kids and having a husband who I expect to be bigger than me.

She moans long and loud into my mouth as my finger dips in and out of her honey. She begins dragging her nails lightly down the middle of my back with her right hand. The nails down my back feel good and cause me to arch my back against her. Our tongues are dancing inside her mouth as I slide my coated finger back up her slit and coat her swollen clit. My finger makes several revolutions around her clit. Her feet are planted into the bed with her hips starting to softly grind against my finger.

Needing to feel more pressure against my hard penis, I grind my crotch against her hip bone. She drags her nails down my back a little harder while pulling away to gasp for air. After taking a couple of deep breaths she moans, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I dip my finger back inside her inner walls to collect more of her juices then slide my finger up and down her slit, making sure to spend a little extra attention on her clit each time my finger slides toward the top of her clit then slides down over her hood on its way back down between her labia.

"That feels great." she exclaims with a loud whisper. "Don't ever stop."

Despite her plea, I am ready to please her even more. I slide down the bed and move over top of her right leg, resting my chest between her legs. My tongue immediately moves between her legs. I dip my tongue inside her spread legs, tasting her honey then sliding it up her slit. When my tongue comes in contact with her clit, she raises her hips to meet my tongue and presses her hands against the back of my head, letting me know not to move.

My tongue softly swirls around her swollen clit as her hips thrust against my face. I dip my middle finger back inside her walls and slowly finger her hole while my tongue centers on her clit, moving up and down, back and forth, all around. With my free hand, I massage her inner thighs. Her body begins to writhe and flail around the bed. Her moans are growing stronger and more frequent.

"Fuck this feels fantastic. Oh! Oh! Oh! I have never felt so good down there. How in the hell are you single?"

I do not reply, continuing my laborious task of pleasing her. Her hips are grinding against my face with more force so I use my left hand to act as a buffer between her hips and my jaw. My finger is dipping inside her faster and faster as I press down hard with my tongue, hoping to push her to a fantastic orgasm.

She digs her nails into the back of my head and holds on tight while crossing her legs around my head and forcefully burying my head deep in her honey pot. I continue to lick and suck her clit until I find the center of the tootsie roll. Her body shudders all around my face, jerking and thrusting like she is being tasered. I run my tongue down to the bottom of her vagina and lap up her free flowing juices. My face is covered with her juices like a little child eating his first meal on his own.

Her legs finally release their lock grip on my head and her hands fall to the bed by her sides. She is panting and gasping for air like she just finished a marathon. I run my hands up and down her glazed stomach, softly squeezing her breasts as she attempts to recover.

She pulls me up beside her. I grab the sheet and do my best to wipe my face clean then give her a quick peck on the cheek. We lay in each other's arms for a few minutes until she regains her bearings. Once she has her composure, she forcefully pushes me onto my back like a woman on a mission. Before I know it, my boxers are no longer on my body and her hand is wrapped around my hard dick. I know I won't last long. Pleasing her has excited me so much that I cannot contain myself.

Nikki softly slides her lips over my penis and sucks on the first two inches for a few seconds before slowly sliding her mouth all the way down to the base. She wraps her lips tighter around my skin as she slowly runs them back up my dick. My hips raise slowly off the bed as she makes me feel so good.

"God, you make me feel so good" I exclaim.

Her mouth slowly moves up and down my hard, throbbing dick and drives me crazy. I can feel my orgasm starting to travel toward the head already. Nikki starts stroking the base of my penis and runs her tongue up and down the length before swirling her tongue around the top of it. Her teasing feels delightful. I gasp when she sucks harder and picks up the pace, concentrating on the top inch or two of my dick. My hips start to quickly thrust toward her mouth. She holds the base of my dick and sucks hard until my hips lock in the air. I see her looking at my face just before my eyes lock shut and I begin coming hard inside her mouth. To my surprise, she takes all of my juices and swollows them.

My body collapes down onto the bed. My head is spinning and my dick continues to throb even a minute after my orgasm. For whatever reason, I have not lost my hardon. Taking advantage of the moment, I roll over on top of Nikki and slide my hard member between her legs, finding her honey spot.

I make passion filled love to her until my testicles are emptied then slide off to her side and hold her close as we gasp for air. We fall asleep with smiles on our faces as we embrace each other. In the morning, we hold each other close and make out for several minutes before we hear movement in the living room.

I roll out of bed and take a long, hot shower. We all spend the day at the beach. That night, Nikki and I make sweet passionate love to each other once more. The next day I send them off as the sisters head home.

12