Just a Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gathered her wits and let her head start to clear a bit. Why hadn’t she thought of this before, just throw a flag, if this guy was into S&M he would know? Maybe he wasn’t here to hurt her; he said he had come to play. Brilliant, she took in a deep breath, obviously pleased with her self.

He watched her posture change and become more relaxed. He grinned, she wasn’t afraid anymore, she wanted to play, and that thought pleased him very much.

Whack and his hand come down upon her ass again. Shocked she jerked violently and let out a simple squeal. He run his thumb down the crack of her ass and teased her sensitive bud. A soft moan escaped her lips and she contracted her hips forward away from his hand trying hard to avoiding his touch. She felt him come up behind her and rest his hands upon her hips. Smack another jolt and she screamed out. He was taunting her now, his hand trailing down to fondle her wet pussy. Feeling the heat there allowing his fingers to lightly caress the soft inner folds of her labia.

She couldn’t help it she was simply melting. The whole morning had been one intense sensation after another and she could feel ever nerve in her body alive and on fire. He ran his hands down her bare back scratching lightly with his nails and she moaned with pleasure. He knew she was ready for the taking but he would make her beg for it. That would be her final humiliation.

He leaned forward over her ass and his added weight caused her body to compress harder into the mattress. She could feel his erect cock being pressed hard against the crack of her ass and she shivered.

He lay his head upon the back of hers and spoke very softly in her ear. “What shall I do with you now?”

To her surprise he lightly kissed the back of her ear, then her neck and her shoulder as he sat back up and waited for what he knew was to come. He kept her head spinning with occasional swats and he taunted her by rubbing his hard cock up and down her pussy and across the crack of her ass.

Her breath had become ragged and her body was shivering with need and yet he was waiting. Waiting for what? On the last smack she screamed, “Please, please, please.”

That was it, she had given in, “Please what, baby?”

“Please fuck me, please I need you. Help me, oh help me please.”

He grabbed the bottle of lube that had been sitting waiting on the top of the dresser and poured it down the crack of her ass and stroked some on his engorged penis.

He ran his cock down over her ass, teasing her bud, allowing his thumb to lightly penetrate her. “I might be tempted to fuck your ass if you are sure,” his said mockingly.

A deep sigh followed by a long exhale, “Yes, yes I’m sure. Fuck my ass; fuck me hard I need it.”

“Rrrrrrrr,” he let out a deep growl as he entered her. As his hard cock enters her tight ass, she lets out a scream and begins to sob it feels so good. He grabs her ass with one hand, bracing himself to plunge deeper and harder into her fleshy backside. He releases her Velcro bindings on one ankle and then the other.

Feeling the instant relief in her shoulders she pulls her arms up to her chest to help brace herself. She is too weak; to tired to pull her self up on all fours, but uses her arms to bounce herself back meeting him thrust for thrust, wanting him, needing him inside her.

She is simply a set of raw nerves, screaming, crying, and begging for release. He is trying to hold out and wait for her orgasm, but he can’t -- his need it to great. He grabs her hips with both hands and forces his cock deep inside and lets out a ferocious moan of his own.

Feeling his excitement build escalates her own and she follows him with a most welcome surrender of her own.

She wakes to find him pressed against her back, his erect penis lying firm against her sore bottom. His fingertips gently pulling her face toward his, as he nibbles her ear and kisses her neck. As she slowly opens her eyes she sees him. “Sir,” she says. “When did you get here? How did you get here?”

“We had a date this morning,” he says. “Don’t you remember you left the door open for me? You said you wanted me to catch you coming out of the shower.” Cooing into the back of her neck, “Mmmmm, Pet honey you must have overslept.”

Abruptly she turns to face him. Frantically she exclaims, “Oh, I’m so glad you are here, I was so scared. He could have killed me. Did you see him?”

Shocked at her outburst he sits up and pulls her head upon his lap to comfort her. He reaches down to lay his arm about her shoulders and says, “Pet honey, what’s wrong?” “What do you mean; did I see who? Did you have a bad dream?”

She shakes her head to try to clear the confusion. Everything is fuzzy, she simply isn’t sure anymore. As she takes a careful look about the room the pieces don’t add up. There is no blindfold; nor bindings on her hands or feet. It was definitely morning the sun was shining bright. Bolting upright in the bed to examine her chest, surely there would be wax on her chest. What happened to the wax? All she knew was that her whole body simply ached and she was never so happy to see Sir in all her life.

But oh lord it had seemed so real. Could it have simply been a dream?

He extends his arms out to her inviting her into his embrace. He says, “So aren’t you glad to see me?

“Oh, yes. Oh yes, Master I am so glad to see you,” she sighs as she curls up in his waiting arms laying her head upon his chest.

“Then come show me Pet,” he says reaching his hand up he guides her head down toward his erect penis.

She grins as she thinks about pleasing her Master and she takes his stiff cock in her warm wet mouth. Drinking in the closeness of him.

“Hum,” he grins. “What a good little slut,” as he looks over and sees the torn nightshirt lying on the floor.

12