Just a Flash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Exactly." Jessica bit her lip deviously. "Your room or mine?"

"Well you're already here." Blake nodded towards the door.

After shutting the door, Jessica stood in front of her brother and made a show of taking her pants off. She twirled her hips and let them slide slowly down her legs.

"Oh, he'll like that." Blake flicked his eyebrow.

Jessica giggled and fell onto Blake's bed, spreading her legs. "I'm so ready for this."

Blake chuckled and shook his head. "Oh Jess, you dummy. So naïve."

"What are you talking about?" Jessica furrowed her eyebrows.

"You think oral is all about what goes on down there." Blake tugged at her shirt. "You have no idea."

"Oh, really? You sure you're not just trying to get another peek at my boobs?" Jessica took off her shirt and bra anyway.

"I don't want to leave anything out this time," Blake said smugly.

It really was a wonderful sight. His sister's plump breasts stood gloriously in front of him, her nipples pink and pointy. But Blake had a job to do. He dove in without a second thought. He swirled his tongue around Jessica's nipple, occasionally sucking gently. Meanwhile, his hands squeezed her tenderly.

"Oh! Wow, I never knew you could do that." Jessica closed her eyes and enjoyed the orgasmic waves shooting from the tips of her nipples.

"Mhm." Blake's voice was muffled as he took in a mouthful of his sister's supple tits. "Should I move on? If you want more, just ask."

Jessica bit her lip and glanced down at her aroused vulva. Blake got the message and began moving downwards.

"You have to appreciate a woman's body." He kissed between her breasts. "Let her know how beautiful she is." His lips went a little lower. "Let your lips touch every part of her skin." He sucked on her belly. "She deserves it."

Jessica giggled. "I'm not sure who's enjoying this more."

"Well, you do have a gorgeous body, sis." Blake flicked his tongue over her belly.

"Ah, that tickles! Oh Blake, I'm getting all hot..." Jessica's breathing became heavier.

She tilted her head back and whimpered as Blake's lips arrived at her clit. He took the moment to swirl his tongue around her sensitive spot before sucking on her labia. Blake took in the intimate scent of his sister's pussy as his tongue tasted her fluids.

"Oh god, that feels so good! Your tongue is so wet, I can feel it inside me... Oh Blake, I'm almost there already," Jessica moaned.

"Remember to sound sexier when you cum," Blake reminded her before driving her over the edge with his tongue.

Jessica stretched her legs and curled her toes as orgasm took over. She whimpered softly while gripping her brother's hair. When it was over, she collapsed with a wide smile on her face.

"That's better," Blake complimented. "But you need to relax more. Just let it out." He surprised Jessica by sliding two fingers into her wet cunt.

Jessica let out a long, seductive moan as her body twitched in pleasure.

"There you go. God, you turn me on."

Jessica noticed the erection through Blake's pants. "Maybe I can return the favor," she suggested. "Just so I know how to do it."

"Y-yeah. You don't want the guy doing all the work." Blake's voice cracked as desire overwhelmed him.

He took off his pants and lay on the bed. His hard cock stood straight up as Jessica got on her stomach and took it in her hands.

"How should I do it?" she asked.

"Just put your lips to it and move up and down," Blake whispered.

Jessica tentatively wrapped her lips around his cocktip. "Like this?"

"Oh... yes... that's it..." Blake groaned.

"Do I actually suck it?" Jessica wondered.

"If--if you want... it feels amazing either way." Blake rubbed his sister's bare bottom. "Here, use your tongue." He pointed at his moist tip.

"Like this?" Jessica looked up at her brother's face as she swirled her tongue around his glans.

"Oh yes, right there. Oh Jess, you do it so good." Blake's head fell back. "You can keep stroking it with you hand, too."

"Mm." Jessica bobbed her head up and down while masturbating her brother. She giggled after a few moments. "My neck's getting tired."

Blake chuckled. "Alright. Here, lay back." He grabbed a pillow for Jessica to rest her head on. Now she lay on her back.

Blake kneeled in front of Jessica's face. "You don't have to move. Just let me fuck that wonderful mouth of yours."

"Ooh, I think I like this view." Jessica smiled and stuck her tongue out in anticipation.

Blake bit his lip and groaned while slowly humping his sister's face. She kept his eyes on him the entire time, admiring his toned body.

"Oh Jess, I'm gonna cum..." Blake moaned. "Here, tease it with your nipple." He backed out of Jessica's mouth and rubbed his dicktip on her pointy nipple.

When he couldn't hold it in anymore, Blake released his load into his sister's waiting mouth. Some of it splattered onto her face. Jessica yelped and closed one eye as she took a string of hot semen.

"You got it all over me!" She giggled.

Blake sat back with a satisfied sigh. "How's it taste?"

"See for yourself." Jessica got up and planted her lips on Blake's. The kiss lingered for a long moment before both of them pulled away, blushing.

"Uh--" Blake avoided Jessica's gaze. "Y-you should get going. It's late." He turned away to put his pants on, and didn't look back until he heard his sister walk off.

***

After getting intimate with each other once again, the siblings went right back to awkwardly avoiding each other for the next couple of days. Dinner was filled with long silences and sideways glances. Blake and Jessica refused to look each other in the eyes, and were eager to exit the table.

"I'm going upstairs." Jessica stood up.

"No one goes anywhere until they finish their food," their mother warned.

Jessica gave a frustrated sigh. "Well can I at least go to the bathroom?"

"Use the one downstairs." Their mother pointed down the hallway.

Blake watched his sister's swaying hips as she turned the corner. He scarfed down the rest of his food and stood up. "I'm gonna go shoot some hoops outside."

But instead of heading out the front door, he stopped outside the bathroom. "Jess, it's me. Open up."

"Are you gonna kick me out of the bathroom, too?" Jessica opened the door, but then crossed her arms and turned away.

Blake sighed. "No, Jess. Look, I don't know what happened. You surprised me when you..."

"I didn't really think about it. It just sort of happened." Jessica blushed.

"Well, ever since then, I couldn't stop thinking about you." Blake held her hand.

"Really?" Jessica smiled. "I think about you a lot, too."

"I love getting intimate with you, Jess. Showing you all these things." Blake brushed her hair.

"I love it, too. I feel so good when I'm with you. I don't want to stop. I want you to show me everything." Jessica grabbed Blake's neck and pulled him close.

"Everything?" Blake whispered. "What else is there to show you?"

Jessica smirked. As if he didn't already know.

"Mm, you're real dirty, aren't you?" Blake whispered in her ear.

"Only when you're around." Jessica winked.

"Is that so?" Blake lifted her up onto the sink.

"Oh!" Jessica opened her legs and let her brother slide in between, having no doubt what was about to happen.

Blake unzipped his jeans and let them drop to his ankles. Then he lifted Jessica's skirt and pulled aside her panties.

"You want this?" Blake grabbed his sister by the knees and bent her legs back, letting the tip of his cock touch her virgin slit.

"Yes... please," Jessica begged.

Blake couldn't resist his desperate sister. He slid his erection all the way into her warm pussy. Jessica took in a sharp breath, then released a deep moan.

"Shh... We have to make this quick. And you've gotta stay quiet. Can you do that?" Blake leaned in close and whispered.

"Mhm." Jessica whimpered. "If only there were some way you could keep my mouth shut."

Without thinking, Blake planted his lips firmly against his sister's, letting her whimper softly into his mouth as he pumped his cock into her.

"Oh god, sis. You're so tight. I'm gonna cum."

"Oh yes, Blake. Spray it all over me like you did before." Jessica squeezed her own tits and tilted her head back in preparation.

"I can't do that. You're wearing all your clothes." Blake just realized it himself.

"Aw, I'm not gonna feel your hot juices all over my belly?" Jessica pouted.

"Oh don't say those things, sis. I can't hold it." Blake didn't even think of stopping, his sister felt so good.

Jessica grinned deviously. "Maybe you should cum inside me, pump me full of your semen. I bet that'd feel really good."

"Oh, Jess!" Blake pulled out and stood over the toilet, masturbating his rod as string after string of hot cum dripped into the water.

Jessica stared incredulously with her mouth wide open.

"What?" Blake smiled at her.

"That was so much!" Jessica yanked at his shaft.

"Ooh... ahh! Jess!" Blake grabbed her hand.

Jessica laughed. "What was that?"

"It's real sensitive after I cum. You can't just tug it like that." Blake let out an exhausted breath.

"Oh, I didn't know. Sorry." Jessica bit her lip and grinned, not really regretting it.

Blake wrapped his arms around her. "You made do that." He glanced down at the toilet.

"Hm, did I?"

Blake nodded and kissed his sister on the lips. "I'll see you upstairs?"

"You wish." Jessica shoved his face away.

Blake grinned and winked at her. "You know where to find me." He pulled up his pants and walked out of the bathroom.

***

"Guess who." Jessica appeared through the doorway.

"Well, if it isn't my absolute hottie of a sister." Blake bit his fist, resisting the urge to throw Jessica onto the bed.

Jessica giggled and twirled around, showing off her ass. "I've got a surprise for you." She held out her hand.

"Mm, really?" Blake took her hand.

Jessica peeked out the door to make sure their parents weren't around. Then she led Blake to her room, where she began to take off her clothes.

"Oh, I like where this is going." Blake reached a hand out to stroke his sister's smooth skin.

Jessica slapped him away. "Nah-uh, no touching."

"Oh, come on, sis. You're teasing me." Blake felt himself growing hard.

When Jessica was completely naked, she opened her drawer and pulled out a set of black lingerie, which she dangled in front of Blake.

"Oh, lord..." Blake lost his breath.

Jessica giggled. "I just got it. I haven't tried it on yet."

"At least let me help you put it on. Please?" Blake begged.

"Hmm..." Jessica gave him a sideways glance. "Fine." She hopped onto the bed and dangled her legs out.

Blake took the black panties and slid them slowly up his sister's legs, admiring her soft, white skin the whole way through.

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Any time now."

"Sorry. Your legs are irresistible." Blake sucked on her thighs.

Jessica giggled. "That tickles!"

Blake grinned deviously. "Yeah, are you ticklish?" He rubbed his lips all over her belly, blowing as he did so.

Jessica laughed and writhed around uncontrollably. Blake kept her still by pinning her wrists against the bed. When he got up to her face, he gave her a deep kiss. "God, you're beautiful, sis."

Jessica blushed and looked away. She grabbed the top part of the lingerie and threw in at Blake's face. "Come on, we're not done."

"Aw, can we leave that part out? It'd be a shame to cover up those wonderful jugs." Blake gave her tits a squeeze.

"No, I want you to see the whole thing." Jessica sat up and put the bra on. Blake helped her secure the straps on her back. Then he stood back and admired her.

"You're fucking gorgeous, sis."

"Yeah? How about this?" Jessica got on all fours with her ass facing Blake.

"Mm, you're making it really hard not to take you right here on this bed." Blake rubbed his hands over his sister's round ass.

"What's stopping you?" Jessica winked.

"Well, you wanted me to show you everything, right? So I can't be on top all the time. I figured I'd let you take control for a little while." Blake took his clothes off and tossed them to the floor before lying down on Jessica's bed.

Jessica bit her finger. "I'm not sure I know how."

"I'll show you." Blake grabbed her arm. "That's why I'm here."

"Sure." Jessica straddled him. "That's the only thing you're here for."

"Well, I can't lie. This is gonna feel amazing for me too." Blake scanned the luscious body that would soon be bouncing on top of him.

"I think those panties need to come off." Blake tugged at them.

"I got it." Jessica stopped him. Then she stood up on the bed with Blake between her legs and dropped the panties to her ankles.

Blake left his mouth agape while staring at his sister's labia hanging deliciously above him. Jessica kicked the panties to the floor and sat back down. "That better?"

Blake swallowed and nodded silently.

"Well, can we get started now?" Jessica asked impatiently as Blake ogled her body.

"Yes ma'am." Blake licked his fingers and rubbed the saliva onto his cocktip.

"None for me?" Jessica asked.

Blake reached up and put his fingers into her mouth. She sucked on them eagerly for a few moments, making sure to make them wet with her tongue. Then Blake rubbed his fingers onto her slit, even daring to stick them in.

"Gotta make sure it's wet all over," he said.

"Mm, I think it's working," Jessica moaned.

"You ready to ride me, sis?" Blake guided his erection into Jessica's waiting cunt as she slowly lowered herself onto him.

"That's it, Jess. Just let it slide all the way in. Now grind me back and forth." Blake held her hips and helped her with the motions.

Jessica held onto Blake's chest while swaying her hips forward and backward. "Oh, Blake. This feels amazing."

"It does, doesn't it? You can go as fast or slow as you want, sis. I'm all yours."

Jessica tilted her head back and moaned. Her pace was erratic as she struggled to control herself through the pleasure. But Blake could tell she was eager as she humped him frantically. Her breaths became gasps while her moans got louder.

"Harder... harder!" Jessica was so lost in ecstasy she didn't realize she was the one in control.

Blake saw that she was desperate for more, dangling on the brink of climax, but unable to bring herself there. He had to do something. "I'll give it to you, sis. I'll give it to you. Here, plant your feet on the bed and squat over me."

Jessica did as she was told while Blake held her bottom with his hands. Then he pumped her hard and fast. Jessica grimaced and squealed as her fluids dripped down Blake's hard cock.

"Oh, it goes so deep! Aw, that's so good!" she moaned.

Blake thrust as rapidly as he could. The bed began to creak and he started to lose feeling in his thighs, but making his sister orgasm was the only thing on his mind.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming! Blake!" Jessica collapsed forward. Blake held onto her tightly, feeling her body shiver.

Suddenly, there was a knocking on the door. Jessica gasped and covered her mouth while Blake stared fearfully at the door.

"Jessica? Is everything all right?" It was their mother.

"Yeah, Mom. I'm fine," Jessica responded.

"Ok, just making sure. I heard some noises. Anyway, have you seen your brother? He's not outside."

"No, I think he's with a girl." Jessica winked at Blake.

"Alright then. Goodnight, honey."

"Night, Mom."

They both held their breaths until the footsteps disappeared. Jessica let out a big sigh. "That was close."

"You have to stay quiet Jess, remember?" Blake brushed Jessica's hair, feeling the sweat on her forehead.

"Hmph." Jessica pouted, knowing she was not the one responsible for the screaming.

"Okay, okay. I got it," Blake consoled. "That felt good then?"

"Amazing," Jessica whispered into Blake's lips as she kissed him. "But I want you on top now."

"Whatever you say, sis." With his cock still inside her, Blake turned over and placed Jessica onto her back. Then he drove himself into her once again.

Despite her recent climax, Jessica whimpered uncontrollably and made Blake's shaft slick with her juices. She bent her legs as far back as she could and let him kiss her feet as he fucked her with what little energy was left in him.

"Oh god Jess, I'm gonna cum..."

"Cum inside me, Blake. I want to feel it." Jessica grabbed Blake's ass to make sure he wouldn't pull out.

"Jess, I can't! What if--"

"Please? I really want it... to feel your hot cum inside me," Jessica begged. "You said I get to be in control, right?"

Blake moaned desperately.

"Then cum in me, Blake. Please, cum inside me."

"Oh, Jessica!" With one final, deep thrust, Blake exploded inside his sister. His orgasm lasted for a full fifteen seconds, after which he collapsed in exhaustion. "Oh Jess, that was amazing."

Jessica smiled, fully satisfied. "I can feel it. It's so warm."

Blake pulled out and watched his creampie spill out onto the bed. "Oh, we're in real trouble now."

"It'll be okay. I can take the pill or something. I just want our sex to feel amazing." Jessica held his hand.

"We have to be careful, sis." Blake smiled and brushed her hair.

"Don't pretend like you didn't enjoy that." Jessica grinned.

"Okay, maybe it did feel pretty good." Blake kissed her. "It's a shame you had to take off that lingerie you just bought."

"It's okay. I just wanted to let you know it's there. So you remember what you're missing out on when you're not with me."

"Look at you, getting all manipulative. But it's not necessary. You're all I think about anyway." Blake looked into his sister's eyes. "You're so beautiful I can't get over it."

Jessica blushed. "You're kinda cute, too." She giggled. "And your big dick drives me crazy."

"Not as crazy as you make me. I've never felt this way with anyone before," Blake admitted.

"Really? Not even with Laura and Britney?" Jessica was flattered.

"Oh no, you're way better than them, sis."

"Really? That's good, because I think I did something bad." Jessica looked away guiltily.

Blake tilted his head. "Jess, what did you do?"

"I may have told Laura about you and Britney." Jessica bit her lip and shrunk away, preparing for her brother to lose his temper.

"You did what? Is that why she stopped calling me? Damn it, Jess. Why the hell would you do that?" Blake got off the bed and paced around.

"I don't know! I--I guess I got a little jealous. If you're with me, I don't want you to be with anyone else." Jessica looked at him pleadingly.

"That's not your decision to make!" Blake put on his clothes. "God, we'll deal with this later." He walked towards the door.

"You're not staying the night?" Jessica knew she had no right to ask at this point.

"Mom and Dad will get suspicious."

"They think you're out."

Blake paused for a moment before turning around. "Alright. Move aside." He slipped into the bed beside Jessica, who giggled softly and kissed him on the cheek as the lights went out.

***

Blake woke up to a flowery smell. His sister had nuzzled her head into his neck, wrapping her arms around him. He had one arm underneath her as well. He tried to slowly slide it out while removing her arms from himself.

Jessica woke up with a groggy moan. "Good morning."

"Morning," Blake replied without looking at her.

"Are you still mad?" Jessica brushed his arm. "How can I make it up to you?"

Blake looked at his sister, pondering for a moment. "Turn around." He grabbed her waist and turned her onto all fours. Then he smacked her hard on the ass, leaving a red mark. "You've been a bad girl, haven't you?"