Just a Flash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica yelped. "No, I'm a good girl. I promise."

"Really? Because you've been fucking your own brother. And then you pushed his girlfriend out of the picture so you could have him all to yourself." Blake spanked her other cheek. "Bad girl."

Jessica gasped. "Okay, maybe I've been a little bit naughty."

Blake grabbed her by the neck and pulled her towards himself. "Well, naughty girls need to be punished," he whispered into her ear while gripping her tits tightly.

"H-how are you going to punish me?" Jessica wasn't sure whether Blake was serious or toying with her, but her pussy leaked anyway.

Blake pushed her down onto the bed.

"Oof!" Jessica landed headfirst onto the pillow as she felt Blake's hand press against her back, pinning her down.

"You want me so bad? You can have me." He unzipped his pants and rammed himself into her.

Jessica yelled out as she felt her brother's thick cock stretching her tight pussy and tapping her G-spot.

Blake grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back. "Are you a dirty girl, huh?" he grunted.

"Yes... Yes!" Jessica's moans reverberated throughout the room along with the smacking of skin on skin.

Blake smashed his little sister from behind for about a minute before grunting out a load into her nubile cunt. He pulled out, zipped his pants up, and walked out without another word. Jessica was left sweaty and love-bruised, her pussy sore and ass red.

***

Blake leaned against his car, smoking a cigarette. When Jessica walked up, he tossed it on the ground and stomped it out, exhaling a puff of smoke.

"You shouldn't do that. It's bad for you," she said.

"Oh look, another thing you want to take away from me." Blake turned to open the door.

Jessica grabbed his arm and spun him around. "When are you gonna get over that?"

"When you stop interfering in my private life," Blake answered.

"You said I was the only one you wanted," Jessica said sternly.

"I didn't say—there are better ways to break up with someone than having your sister tell them you've been cheating."

"You mean you want a way to have us both." Jessica sighed and put a hand on her forehead. "How did I not see this coming? You've never been with just one girl."

"Hey, you're different. You know that." Blake grabbed her face and made her look at him.

"Do you still love Laura? Just admit it."

"Not like I love you."

Jessica scoffed and turned away, blushing.

"Look, Jess. It's not about Laura. I don't want you being paranoid all the time and probing into my personal life. I didn't do anything to Ryan, did I?"

"Too late. We broke up a while ago." Jessica waved him away.

"Jess, I want you to trust me. I want you to know that I'm yours." Blake took her hand in his.

"You mean that?" Jessica looked up tentatively.

"A hundred percent," Blake promised.

"So you're not mad?"

Blake shook his head.

"Good. Because you were pretty rough this morning."

Blake sighed. "Shit, sis. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so hard. Are you okay?"

Jessica nodded. "Just my butt stings a little."

Blake rubbed her ass softly. "Is that better?"

Jessica giggled. "Yeah... I kind of liked it anyways," she admitted.

Blake chuckled. "I knew you would."

"So you weren't punishing me?"

"I don't know. I was angry and horny at the same time. I just had an urge." Blake shrugged.

"Well, I like it when you're spontaneous." Jessica winked.

Blake kissed her tenderly, making her look around. "Blake! There are people--"

"I don't care." He kissed her again. "I love you, sis."

Jessica blushed, but didn't look away. "I love you too, Blake."

"Come on. Let's go home so you can show me those yoga moves." Blake opened the door for her.

Jessica giggled. "Oh, yeah. I can be real flexible. We can do it in all sorts of different positions."

"Oh, you naughty girl." Blake slapped her ass as she got in the car.

He sped away with his beautiful sister by his side, eager to fuck her like there's no tomorrow.