Just a Jab Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John looked at how determined she was looking and gave in without saying a word, wondering to himself at how they seemed to know what he was thinking. Linda smirked.

He said, "Okay P, we will charge you rent. I guess if it is too high you can always ask your boss for a raise," getting a smile from Paula, he continued, "We will work out the details later. When did you want to move in, and I don't want to say anything to kill the mood but what about you parents. What will the think or say? I could do without your dad on our doorstep blaming us for all the bad things he can think of."

Paula answered, "Can I move in this week? Bianca is pushing to get me out, something about Matt or some such thing and needing her own space. Apparently Matt has a really good bachelor pad if you like the minimalist computer nerd look. Mum and dad will be okay with this. They already suspect something anyway. Bianca has been dropping hints and suggestions about me and the two of you since she caught us that first morning. So this move won't be a complete surprise to them, but just confirm their suspicions. It's not as though I am a barely legal teen or anything," pausing for a moment in thought and realising she could probably be heard from other parts of the house, "Sorry Bronwyn, not meaning you. I was a very naive teen and did not have any real experience till now."

Bronwyn entered the room to lean over Paula from behind placing her arms around her shoulders and a large smile on her face, "No offence taken Paula. Welcome to the house. I have known you all year and you don't have a mean bone in your body, all three metres."

Paula quipped back, "Watch your mouth short stuff," the smiles on both faces showing a friendship behind the joking. Linda still smirked.

John received a message on his phone from the lawyer to say the offer on Sophia's house had been accepted, so Wednesday meeting was crucial to get the paperwork completed in addition to the lawsuit information.

Paula was invited to stay the night and have dinner with them and she grabbed her overnight bag from her car. The women had all decided it warranted to keep spare clothes and necessities in the car in case they managed to sleep with John. The mealtime also gave them a chance to let Paula know of what has happened with Sophia and the twins. They had just finished the meal and the discussion about Sophia when the three of them arrived at the back door.

Sophia gave John a hug, said hi to Paula, and apologised again for her emotional break down last night. She, and her daughters, were feeling much better today. Although Sally told them that she and Kim still walked funny from the weekend escapades with John. This got a giggle and some teasing comments from the others. Sophia was feeling better than yesterday, but a bit concerned at how quickly an offer had arrived and that Nick had accepted it without consulting her. In his words it was too good to pass up.

John took Sophia and the twins into the lounge for a quiet chat to inform them who the offer had come from. Sophia was dumbfounded, then cross, then after a bit of time relieved. The girls quickly saw that they would not need to move out of their home and were ecstatic. It took Sophia longer to get to the thought that she would not have to move and became very happy. He found himself in the middle of a woman pile as they all tried to hug and kiss him at the same time.

Returning to the family room to join the other four, Linda explained their other news of Paula moving in to live in the house. Paula found herself being welcomed to her new home-to-be and family by her soon to be neighbours.

Paula and Sophia stayed the night, but not in any spare room. Sex is always good as far as John was concerned, and this night was as good as the best. Paula showed how she likes to take charge, but was amazed at how well Sophia could swallow his cock to the hilt. She even touched her throat with the hard bit in place amazed at the effect of it. Linda just enjoyed the company and the titillation of John having sex with others.

***

Tuesday 01 Dec 15

Tuesday was another normal work day so John's overnight companions were early to leave. The twins arrived to join him in bed soon after he had been abandoned. John took the opportunity to visit the bathroom upon waking when his overnight companions left. He had just finished his morning clean when he found them in his oversized bed waiting for his return. This particular morning they had the sheet gripped in both hands and pulled up to their chins, showing just faces with huge grins.

John felt a twinge of self doubt that he really should not be doing anything sexual with the twins as they have been like his own children. Especially so with the so-close relationship he now shares with their mother. They are like step-kids which would make this step-incest. Glancing at his boner pointing the way to the bed he sighed as realisation hit him that they were not related in any way, shape or form. Making this non-incest. Besides it really was too late for second thoughts. Appeasing his conscience allowed his worries to ease and his cock to take over. Meanwhile Kim and Sal were patiently waiting for him to make the next move, although they were becoming concerned at the expressions passing across his face until his smile took over.

Before they could work out this change in him he laughed and jumped onto the bed to land on top of the pair enclosing them in his arms. They immediately joined in with his merry mood trying to wriggle away causing him to tighten his hold on them.

Kim managed to say in between laughs, "Oh please mister, let us go. We promise to be good little girls."

Sal added, "Yes mister. We didn't mean to be naughty. If you let us go we promise to do whatever you want."

John laughed as he sat up on his knees between them, "Well my two little naughty girls, I think you are just trying to escape from me. I'll just keep a hold of you and then I can punish you. Perhaps a little spanking will make sure you are never naughty again."

As he was saying this the sheet had loosened from the girls hold and was making its way down the bed. Not that the sheet could move by itself, but the twins were making sure it slipped down as they wriggled and squirmed. Soon enough their chests were uncovered with their flattened breasts and tightened nipples bared. Moments after becoming visible John loosened his hold on the girls and slid his hands to palm a breast on each.

"Damn, the pair of you are just too sexy. I know I should resist, but I know that would be impossible."

Kim spoke to him as she held his hand to her breast, "Oh John. We don't want you to resist. We love you and want you to have us. Being with you has been our dream for a long time. We just never thought it could ever happen. You were so happy with Linda we would have gone through our lives totally unsatisfied."

John had a curious look on his face as Sally added, "We have looked at other guys our age at school and even some who are older. None of them ever compared to you. You are our ideal man. Loving, giving and considerate whilst still being masculine and dominant. Younger boys either were too full of themselves to care about what a girl might want. If they were nice boys, they turned out to be too wimpy and weak."

John shook his head and started talking, "But I am not anything special, just me."

He now felt two hands on his cock slowly rubbing along its length making further speech difficult, and so he closed his eyes enjoying the touch. He was losing himself in what they were doing and missed movement on the bed until a hot wet mouth slid over his cock head, causing him to groan and begin to massage the breasts in his hands. He could feel the differences as one was still flattened while the other was being supported fully in his hand as the owner was bent forward. He lost contact with the flat breast then felt his shaft being licked.

It was obvious to him that the girls were inexperienced, but so enthusiastic as they sucked, nibbled and licked their way up and down his cock. Their eagerness was driving him crazy and he made the mistake of looking down at them. The sight of two young women totally concentrating on his cock and acting with such vigour with a looks of bliss on their faces, drove his craziness into a new orbit bringing up an orgasm that he was unable to control. He managed to cry out that he was going to cum causing the girls to suddenly change positions to be sitting side by side before him. Each had hands somewhere on his body with one from each stroking his erection. He now had two gorgeous young women looking at him with such love, lust and need that he lost all other thought except to stare back at them.

Kim said, "Please John. Cum on us. We want to feel you spraying our faces and all over."

Sal also pleaded, "Yes please John, we need you to drown us in your spunk."

This became too much for John as his mind tried to make sense of a scene that could only be true in a wet dream. He did the only thing possible in a situation like this, he came. He came, and he came some more. The twins had control of the hose and amidst their squeals of delight managed to share the proceeds between them. By the time John returned to semi consciousness he had stopped spraying and was dribbling. He noticed with alarm that he was drooling from two openings and attempted to close his mouth to stem that tide. His other slippage was being licked up by two tongues taking it in turns at the slit. His cock had partially deflated allowing it to be squeezed drawing out the last drops. This act plus the sight of the cum covered smiling faces in front of him reversed the deflation.

John let his body slowly fall to lie on the bed between his lovers and groaned, "Oh god, that was the most.."

Kim had a huge smile and a satisfied look finished for him, "Yes it was."

Sal had a large smile over a totally lust-filled, sated expression said, "It sure was, and now that we have that out of the way we can have some fun."

As she said these words Sally leaned over John as Kim mirrored her moves and they met in the middle with their lips. John groaned even louder as he watched the pair do more than touch mouths. They proceeded to kiss each other with obvious tongue duelling. Then to add a fever pitch to his groans and excitement they released the kiss to begin licking his cum off each other. It took a minute or two with John staring with rapt attention for them to remove the spend totally from each other. As one they turned their faces toward John and opened their mouths to show a pool of cream on both tongues. Then the lips were brought back together as they shared his cum between them, to finally draw apart and prove they now had empty mouths.

They both licked their lips like cats who got the cream and Kim said, "Ooh that is so tasty John. Can we have some more please?"

Sally giggled as she saw John almost pass out from sensual overload and Kim asked her, "Well he is all ready for us. Do you want to go first, or shall I?"

Sally was quick to respond, "Ooh definitely me first," putting action to her words she cocked a leg over John and while Kim grabbed and held his cock in position she pushed him inside of herself.

She was so turned on that her cunt was fully lubricated and only needed stretching to get him fully inside. It took a couple of minutes of concentrated effort and two orgasms to immerse it all the way. John was almost unmoving as he watched her impale herself, coming awake at the last moment when she sighed at full stretch. He let his hips push up as Sally rode him like she was at the races. A huge orgasm left her breathless allowing Kim to unsaddle her to take her place.

She took less time to take him all the way in after diddling herself awaiting her turn, but she still had one orgasm half way down. John was a lot more alert and immediately pumped his hips as Kim went to the races after her sister. It was inevitable that Kim would have an orgasm at least as big as her twin, and was just calming down from it when John warned he was about to come. With the release of this news there was a flurry of activity to get two mouths in position over his cock. Even John didn't need to be told what to do as he let his cream discharge into two hungry mouths. They were very good at sharing, and at cleaning up any stray bits.

The three of them rested and relaxed and after a few minutes curiosity got the better of John, "I realise the two of you have not had much experience with sex, what with you being virgins until this week. How did you learn about facials, snow balling and whatever else you were doing?"

Sally answered as she had more rest than her sister, "We sort of picked up from those romances we have been reading, which are not exactly G-rated and should be OMG rated. Anything else, well the internet is a great babysitter for two horny teens."

This caused John to laugh and was joined by his companions and he managed to mutter, "So much for parental locks."

A bit later they were ready for the day and got cleaned up in the bathroom. The twins wanted to join John in the shower but he nixed that idea complaining they had successfully treated him. This made them happy because they wanted him to be satisfied. They were still scared he would get cold feet about having sex with them.

Soon the sisters left for elsewhere as John and Linda prepared for the day. Linda was due at a meeting to hand over the final parts of her work. All of her current work had already been passed on and now it was the future projects due to begin in the new year. Linda had decided to retire completely now that she had a baby on the way. John was due to visit his office this morning, then drop in to Philipa for a check up. Linda was worried about John travelling by himself, but consoled herself that he would only be at risk for the time in his car. He tried to make her feel better by promising to get help quickly if he even suspected the tingles were starting.

***

It was quiet in the office when John arrived. Bronwyn was manning her normal desk in reception and immediately stood to go to John and hug as though it had been a long time since she last saw him. John smiled at how she was openly displaying her affection for him, although this made him a little nervous hoping there was nobody around who did not already know of their relationship. Still, he found it a pleasant and arousing greeting.

"Love you John. It's great to see you here. Will you be staying for long?"

John answered as he kept holding her, "Hi sweetie. Just dropped in to check on how things are going. I have to see the doc a bit later, so this seemed a good idea to visit here."

"Mmm, glad you did. How are the tingles?" spoken with a giggle.

"I'm okay for the moment my little vixen," and gave her a quick kiss to the top of her head, "Is anyone around?"

"Not many. Greg and Janet are here, busy in their offices. Everyone else is next door or out on jobs. The project is all go now, as you know. I think Barry will be pleased to see you as he was asking if we knew if and when you might be coming in. He said he would call you later when he has a chance."

Bronwyn stretched up on her toes to kiss John on the mouth then gave a snicker with John giving her a light pat on the butt as they separated. He then went through to see Greg, giving Janet a wave as he passed her room. Greg was happy he visited and they discussed various issues with the business. On his way out Janet was waiting in her office for him, closing her door as he entered. Whereas Bronwyn's greeting was muted due to being in full public view Janet left nothing to chance showing exactly how she felt.

Within five seconds of the door shutting John's cock was almost to full mast and Janet was grinding against it. Her passionate kiss increased with each grinding motion. Very soon he had both hands on her butt cheeks helping her body press and move against him. Janet had moved her arms from around his neck to between them grabbing and rubbing his erection, to pushing his pants down to get at him directly. John was taken by surprise with her aggression and had pulled her skirt up and slipped his hands beneath her panties to rub her bare cheeks.

He eventually felt some reality return and pulled his head back to say, "Ah, Janet, dear. Is this wise to get carried away in the office?"

Janet looked into his eyes, smiled and said, "Yes."

"Oh."

"Linda rang and told me to look after you. And I promise to be quiet."

As soon as the last 't' was said she attacked his mouth again and forced his pants down his legs baring his backside to the closed door. Releasing his mouth again she dropped to her knees to plunge her mouth around his cock. John groaned with delight as she tried to vacuum him all the way in. After a couple of minutes she released his cock, pulled her undies off as she stood and reversed back to be sitting on the desk. His cock may have been let go from her mouth, but she maintained a hold on it and pulled him to follow her. Her body stopped at the desk but kept him moving till he was immersed inside of her. He closed his eyes as he moved his body to allow his cocks to do what they do to vaginas. Janet was fairly quick to reach her orgasm with John releasing his load moments after she started.

They stayed still, recovering their breathing and speeding heart rates. John relaxed and pulled Janet in for a tighter hug, then heard heavy breathing in the room. Opening his eyes Bron was on the desk beside them naked from the waist down with two of her fingers hidden in her crotch. Their companion had crept into the room unnoticed while they had been preoccupied. She had her eyes closed as well, concentrating on her own pleasure until it seemed she noticed the silence in the room. Aware of being watched she reached her own orgasm. Opening her eyes Bronwyn stared at John with pure lust showing in her expression. Removing the digits from her slit she grabbed his cock, which had slipped out of Janet to grow back at the vision of his young lover.

Not wanting his cock to be stretched futher he followed it to be swallowed up by Bron's wet vagina. Having had so much experience now, he did not need reminding as to what he needed to be doing and got to work plunging his erection. Like his previous lover she was very quick to peak bringing John to orgasm as well. She too was very quiet, allowing only a small squeak to escape. John sagged against her and the desk with one arm around Bron and the other around Janet as he tried to regain his breathing. The sex may not have taken long but it was very intense.

Janet had taken the brief time while John was in Bronwyn to grab some tissues from her desk drawer, allowing them to have a bit of a clean up. His phone rang, startling the three into returning to the normal world. John answered it to tell Barry he was just next door and coming straight over. Giving his lovers long hugs and kisses it only took ten minutes for him to be on his way.

The next few hours was a blur as Barry introduced John to the new senior staff hired for this project. They managed to get through some items for which Barry needed John's input, mostly to finalise authorities and responsibilities. They then spent time with the client representative, Samantha. It was necessary for John to explain that he had an illness that was keeping him from working regularly. He even managed to do this without having to tell embarrassing information. For once not allowing personal details to intrude in the workplace was a good thing. He was also able to make some time to talk to Adriana and Paula at their desks. Paula told him that some other university students were starting soon when the work ramped up to full speed. These were those receiving sponsorships through the company trust. John recalled he had met some of them at that ill fated seminar.