Just a Jab Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was beginning to feel the effects of the tingles as the treatment he had received from Janet and Bron earlier in the day had been satisfying, at least for the short term. He recalled the promise made to Linda that he would seek help as soon as he experienced problems, and remembering his collapse after the seminar he was not wanting to tempt fate.

He whispered to Adriana across the desk, "Um, I'm not sure how to say this but I'm feeling a problem starting up. Any thoughts on what can be done."

Adriana gave a large smile in response. Remaining silent she held a hand up to signal for John to wait a moment as she dialled her phone, "Paula, I think we have a situation here with our boss...Yes, a tingly type of thing...Well, I was wondering if I had my lunch break now to make certain he gets his treatment...Okay, you haven't had lunch either. Isn't that a stroke of luck. I'm sure that Barry would be okay with us taking a little longer time to help our boss with this...Right, you see him and we'll meet you outside."

After disconnecting the call she rested her chin in her palms with elbows on the desk looking directly at John, "Well dear heart, it is your lucky day. Neither Paula nor I have had lunch yet, so we are going to take our breaks together. Let us be off so we can get something hard with a liquid centre, you are of course providing it."

John chuckled at her words and the saucy grin on her face as he stood to follow her out of the building. A minute later Paula joined them then they made their way to the carpark.

As they neared his car he asked, "So Addie, where did you have in mind to get your lunch?"

Paula grinned as she raised her eyebrows to her as though asking the same thing, as Adriana answered, "Well, I figured you don't live too far so we could at least be comfortable while munching on something."

Paula laughed and spoke up, "Oh goody, what a great idea."

Later they were resting on the big bed after a wild lunchtime when Adriana queried Paula, "Is it true you are moving in here Paula?"

Paula smiled, nodded and responded with a simple, "Yup. Got my own bedroom and everything."

"Wow, lucky girl," and Adriana pouted as she looked down at John, "What about me, when can I move in?"

John chuckled and said, "Don't know munchkin. Do we have any rooms left?"

Adriana purposely looked at the giant bed they were occupying, "From the looks of this bed why would I need a room. We could all of us in this bed and still have space left."

Paula laughed as she said, "Ahh, but where would you hang your clothes?"

"Clothes, who needs 'em. We'd stay naked and have wild sex all day."

They all laughed at this although the idea did have its appeal to each of them. Soon enough they had stayed too long and needed to clean up and return to work. John had his appointment with Philipa, so he dropped his two lovers at the office and continued to her office. He was a bit early but Linda was already there waiting for him, and they were soon shown into the consulting room.

Closing the door Philipa gave Linda a quick hug and kiss on the cheek before getting a tight hold on John for a full body and lip press. John was finding the sexual attention a little unnerving when not in the home, but not being stupid he went along with the women in his life. He had to remind himself this was not the first time they had sex here, it was just a lot earlier during normal business hours. Her hands soon snuck between their bodies to get a hold on his penis.

With a pout she pulled back from the kiss, "Oh John, I am disappointed. Here I have been looking forward to giving you a physical and you're not ready for it. I have been so wet in my crotch all afternoon, I've changed panties three times already."

This startled John into immediately jumping to at-ready mode to Philipa's joy, "Much better dear, now let me just remove these unwanted pants from you so I can check you out."

This caused John to laugh, but for the life of him he could not think of any worthwhile retort. So he did the next best thing, helped get his clothes off. He was about to help with the doctor's clothing when she lightly slapped his hands away.

"Now now, I am the doctor and you are the patient, it wouldn't be proper if I was naked now would it."

John continued his laughter and snuck a glance at his wife who had taken a chair by the wall so she was out of the way. Meanwhile Philipa continued with her examination of her patient by using both hands to rub his now erect cock.

"Ooh, that feels more like it, a nice big strong man," then looking down she commented, "and is that liquid starting to seep out? I must check this out with a closer inspection."

She was already dropping to her knees in front of John as the last comment was made. John sucked in a quick breath as he felt his end being swallowed between her lips. Linda laughed at the dreamy look on his face as he obviously was enjoying the attention.

"Now this tastes exactly like what a real man should taste like. Nice rich flavour, creamy texture and salted just enough without being over seasoned," Philipa commented as though she was on Master Chef.

Talk was stopped as she pushed John to provide a sample of his semen. She collected it into a clear sample jar then sealed it for later analysis. John may have been disappointed that his load wasn't swallowed or sprayed all over her body, but as far as giving test samples this was by far the best way to have it taken.

"Now John," she was saying while standing and moving to the desk, "I need a second sample from you. This will include an examination of your strength, stamina and energy levels," talking as she leaned forwards over the now cleared desktop.

Looking over her shoulder at him Philipa continued with her instructions, "So you need to lift my skirt out of the way and with a little searching find a place for your lovely cock."

John was chuckling almost non-stop, as was Linda, at her words. He did as told, carefully lifting her skirt over her hips to find she had already taken off her panties. With her feet wide apart he could easily see her wet crotch with the prominent engorged labia. John thought about getting a taste himself, but decided he should just plunge in as instructed. Especially when he was chastised for taking so long.

He took his time keeping a steady pace allowing his cock to fully penetrate with a full length plunge. He increased his speed and effort after hearing Philipa repeatedly call, "Faster, faster," or, "Harder, harder," when she wasn't panting or gasping for breath. He didn't want it to be over too quick as he wanted Philipa to fully enjoy this, having realised they had barely had any time together recently. He varied his speed to ensure she didn't peak too soon, but eventually he had to let it run its course as his ball sac was tensing up. His lover erupted with her orgasm barely managing to stifle her loud scream of ecstasy. This allowed him to release his load prolonging her climax as his cock expanded and pulsed.

Throughout this interlude Linda sat quietly in her chair thoroughly enjoying the spectacle before her. She did not even want to climax herself, but did gently rub her own slit to increase her own lust. A minute after settling down the copulated couple separated to find seats around the room. John took a minute longer before locating and dressing in his clothing.

Now in doctor mode Philipa spoke up, "Now we need to actually do some medical type things unfortunately. I have to fill in some information for the lawyers, so at least I can charge them a nice large fee for forcing me to drag you in and put my day into disarray."

They all chuckled at her clearly comic comments. For the next half hour they filled in the questionnaire. An offhand comment by Philipa about this form being like that of the final discovery before the hearing in court, had the other two wondering about what was happening. They were soon finished and left Philipa to complete her working day.

On the way home Linda explained that she was now finished with her work commitments except for any queries that may come up later. She was feeling a bit down at the thought of leaving her career but she was ecstatic at the reason for doing so. John told her she might consider returning to it at some later date when their child was older.

A large stretch limo was parked in the street out front of the house when they got home with the occupants visible in the front seat. John parked in the garage and closed the lifting door before leaving the vehicle. Linda looked at him with a raised eyebrow and John returned her look with an added shrug of the shoulders. They went directly into the home to find Maria and Pixie in the kitchen waiting to greet them. Pixie was her usual exuberant self acting stupid with her tail wagging at super-sonic speeds. After a brief rub and lick for Linda she wound herself around John, whimpering and butting her head against him making certain he gave her attention. Her greeting always made them happy to be so missed, but then she did the same if they had just walked out to check the mail box.

Maria, after giving Linda and John a quick hug, said, "That limo has been sitting out the front for almost an hour. A guy got out and knocked on the front door, but I was here alone and did not want to answer. It might be someone to do with my father so I have been hiding and just keeping watch on them."

John stepped up next to her and put an arm around her shoulders, "You should have given us a call, we would have come home right away."

"I would have if they had tried to get inside, but they just sat out there."

Linda then hugged her as well as she spoke to her, "Okay, but next time let us know. Remember that you can also use your phone in emergency to signal Matt."

Maria nodded in understanding as the front doorbell chimed. John responded to be met by a hulk of a man dressed in an expensive tailored suit.

The visitor removed his dark sunglasses and quietly said, "Good afternoon Mr Smith, I am sorry to intrude on you this afternoon. My name is Derek and my employer, Mr Spartacus would very much like to have a little chat to you. If you would please follow me to the car."

John looked at the large man and felt a bit intimidated by his size and even at how softly spoken he was. He obviously knew that he did not need anything more than his size to be dominant. John determined he was even larger than Matt. Derek had even began turning around to lead the way to the car but stopped when asked a question. John hoped he would not upset anyone, but he wasn't about to step outside with this stranger.

"Hello Mr Derek. Could you tell me what this is about and exactly who your boss is?"

Derek stood absolutely still and looked at John with some interest as though this was the first time anyone had not immediately done as requested, let alone ask who his employer was. It didn't make him angry, just astonished.

"Sir, it would be in your best interest to meet with my employer. You are not in any danger, he just wants to discuss an important issue with you, although I am not privy to the subject. This will only take a few minutes of your time."

John looked in each direction of the street for as far as he could see but noticed nothing out of the ordinary. Looking back into the interior of the house he called out to Linda he was going out the front for a minute to talk with their visitor. He knew that both Linda and Maria would be watching through the windows ready to call for help should something go wrong. He then unlocked and followed the man towards the vehicle.

As he was about half way across the front yard a second large man exited the near side front of the vehicle and moved to open the rear door. This guy was big, although not quite as large as Derek, and dressed similarly in an obviously expensive tailored suit. He also had short hair and sunglasses similar to Derek.

John stopped walking and it was a couple of paces before Derek noticed this and turned around to enquire if there was a problem.

John answered, "I realise you told me I was not in any danger, but this is making me nervous. You are both large men who look like you can handle yourselves in a fight, which would give you about ten times the advantage over me. If it's all the same to you I would rather talk from here."

At this point Derek turned back to the car and the other man leaned toward the open door and spoke with the occupant of the rear seat. Whilst this was happening Derek passed the time by looking around the area like the bodyguards John had seen in the movies. This whole episode was bringing to mind the scenes from some of the TV shows and movies he had seen. It might have looked like a Hollywood plot, but this did not make him feel any better or safer. He was feeling decidedly concerned and thought about turning and running into the house.

Derek must have noticed a slight movement or similar from John and turned toward him saying, "Please Mr Smith, do not be alarmed. Mr Spartacus is a very private person and rarely makes any appearance in a public place," and hearing a noise from the man at the vehicle Derek turned back to get the nod of his head and returned to speak with John, "You are in luck as Mr Spartacus will talk with you out here."

For a minute the only movement was from the man beside the car as he spoke into what must be a microphone somewhere on himself, although John could not see it but had noted they each had a small ear piece. It was then that both men looked to each end of the street and John saw black SUVs park facing them a few houses down from both directions. John was getting very nervous, but before he was able to act, he was again faced by Derek.

John was advised, "Please wait for a moment and Mr Spartacus will be with you shortly. We needed to ensure his security was in place."

A grey haired, distinguished looking man emerged from the limo also dressed in a well fitted suit, but this one seemed even more up market than his guards. He did not even look around himself, just focused on John and smiled as he approached him with his hand outstretched in greeting. John's hand reached out on reflex to be firmly grabbed and pumped energetically. John thought to himself as his arm was pulled around, Mr Spartacus, whoever he was, was no wallflower. John was taller than this man by a good margin, but somehow felt the smaller. The two bodyguards were now flanking the hand shaking pair keeping their eyes wandering over the neighbourhood.

The visitor said in a jovial voice, "It is so good to finally meet you Mr Smith. My apologies for the actions of my men, but they take their jobs very seriously. May I call you John, I am Julian."

Unknown to those outside, one of the women in the house gasped at the sight of the man from the car. She put a hand to her mouth as memories of him came to her.

"Linda, I know that man. He visited my father a number of times. He seemed to be his boss or some-such, but I was never introduced and was always sent away when he arrived. I am scared John may be in trouble out there. We must do something."

Linda was surprised at Maria's comments and took a moment to decide what she could do. Making a decision she reached for her phone and pressed the app to alert Matt. She had thought of calling police, but she was uncertain if they were yet to be fully trusted after their recent experiences. Both women maintained a vigil at the window ready to cause a scene if it looked like John was in any danger. Linda wasn't certain what she could do, but knew she would try anything for John.

Maria wanted to help John as well after the great way they had treated her after rescuing her from her own family. She was scared that it was because of her that this man had arrived here. She thought that he had somehow found out about John's role in the downfall of her father and all the problems of the authorities. She was just too frightened to do what she felt was necessary, to rush out there to save the man who saved her.

As they watched Linda noted the younger woman had sidled up to be in contact with her. She put an arm around Maria feeling her relax slightly and press further into the hug.

Maria whispered, "I hope John will be alright. He's such a wonderful man. Will Matt be here in time? Will he be able to help?"

Linda quietly responded, "I'm sure John'll be okay. Matt will be here soon and I'm positive he can help."

She was hoping her voice sounded more confident than she did inside.

~~~~~

To be continued.

Hope you liked this chapter.

Any helpful feedback and comments appreciated.

GfG.