All Comments on 'Just a Kiss'

by blondeallover2309

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Carrier_VioletCarrier_Violetalmost 12 years ago
Draws you in.

Yes there was a few mistakes here and there, but the story was very intriguing. I didn't like how it jumped from place to place without much flow and the year differences. I hope you continue to write. Good luck.

secretsidessecretsidesalmost 12 years ago
Delightful

For a first story this was great!! Even for a 100th story!

It's fresh, original, sexy, passionate and engaging.

Please keep up with your writing. Loved it!

rayneintheskyerayneintheskyealmost 12 years ago
great job!

For your first time, this was wonderful. You write like you've been writing forever. I think you are a great writer. This story was fresh and wonderful. Keep up the good work. Writers like you are a gem to find. Thank you for this story.

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago
Loved it

Welcome to Literotica. I really liked this story. Some mistakes here and there (LOSING not LOOSING - one of my major bugaboos). I liked the characters and the way the story just rolled out. I look forward to reading more from you.

vestspetvestspetalmost 12 years ago
keep it coming

Wonderful story. I wanted more after they got on the plane, like the wedding ceremony or Liam watching Drew dance.

hk47enclavehk47enclavealmost 12 years ago
Just plain Beautiful

This story was sooo touching and sweet. I enjoyed it a lot.

There were some grammatical errors here and there but it was so very good!!

Keep writing, you have A LOT of potential.

Looking forward to your next story.

:)

scotrik1scotrik1almost 12 years ago
Great job!

Loved your story, you did a fantastic job for your first story! Keep it up, and I'll be watching for your next one!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago
Well done

It was a very sweet and lovely story for your first attempt I loved it Hope to read more from you soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so good

Yeah, there are a few mistakes but nothing too major that it took away from the story. Also someone else stated they didn't like that the story moved along so quickly, I however really enjoyed that. I hate long drawn out stories that each chapter is basically the same thing, you lose interest in stories like that very easily.

p.s. I'm already hooked on to you, please write more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
KEEP GOING!

Keep writing - you're definitely good at it. I saw a handful of errors, but you unedited are way better than some edited pieces I've read. Would love to see more stories from you!

Gene63Gene63almost 12 years ago
Good Start!!!

I really enjoyed this story. The few grammatical errors did not detract at all. You have a good sense about your writing and the characters were believable and real. Keep it up and I look forward to reading more from you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A little too fast-paced

It's a great story but it felt rushed, especially the end. And its prostate, not prostrate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well Done

for the first time. Keep writing and you will just improve. Nice style of writing. May be make longer next time. There were some grammatical errors but over all a good job!

MiBeautifulFaceMiBeautifulFacealmost 12 years ago
You Shouldnt worry!

You have talent and I liked your story! You should believe in yourself and your ability to write a good love story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow.

Please write more. Please, please, please. Parts of this had me so emotional. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what?

This is maybe the cheesiest thing I have ever read.

picollamiapicollamiaalmost 12 years ago

That was absolutely amazing and very beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i Love it!

So beautiful. keep it up. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more please

i loved it, cant wait to see what else you got :)

modernreadermodernreaderalmost 12 years ago
Good story

I read all the time. Sometimes I get frustrated at the quality of the stories posted. This was well done for an unedited piece. Good story line. I hope to see more posts with your name attached.

rabbitfishrabbitfishalmost 12 years ago
More

This had the feel of an early piece, but I definitely want more. Please keep writing. And do consider an editor. While I have occasionally found more errors in pieces that actually did have an editor, I did spot several, including 'chocked' instead of 'choked'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

That was so unbelievably cute. I loved it. Keep writing.

sensual_bluesensual_blueover 11 years ago
WOW!!!

It was so beautiful that i cried I loved it and would love to read more, you told Drew and Liam's story so beautifully that i was sorry to see it end, i can't wait to read more!! Thanks for giving me puffy red eyes, i am sucker for a good love story!

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

It was a wonderful story right up to that overly sentimental, embarrassing scene in the plane.

LaVieErotiqueLaVieErotiqueover 11 years ago
The answer is yes...

Just read your story and I liked it, with plenty potential; I think you already have your answer re putting up this first story to gauge whether you should continue,

Of course you should! You're a writer, aren't you!

Happy creating!

clarbretclarbretover 11 years ago
Definitly write more

For your first piece it was amazing. It made me laugh and cry both in joy and sadness. Yes there were things that could have been improved upon grammatically but overall it was a great start. Continue and I know you can & will write great things.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
DAMN IT!

Star counter wont let me go over five........

I cried. The rarest emotion i ever have with a story and i had it with this one! Superb writting!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
I can't do 5 twice

But you have earned 10 stars 2nd time I have read this story and still love it even more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Awesome i hope you add more

Belle2327Belle2327over 8 years ago
4/5

That was pretty good. Only reason not 5 stars is because it could have been longer. Felt really rushed. I enjoyed it, as heartbreaking as it was.

Laura1234Laura1234over 4 years ago
I assume you’ve decided not to write anymore ....

But I think it would be great to read more! I hope people weren’t too critical. Grammar doesn’t really matter to me (and I thought it was basically good in that regard ) as long as I get what’s being said - it’s character development and plot and story arc that are the basis of the best stories - and are so much more difficult and important than little details like the spelling a word here or there (my spelling isn’t the best so maybe that’s why I say so!:). It’s the heart of the story that matters

I would say that anyone who has been critical ( ie the person who complained about the airplane scene ) hasn’t tried to write their own story and doesn’t know the value of constructive feedback. I thought it was great. Thanks for offering it to us :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This was a great story!!

I really enjoyed your story! I hope you write more!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous