All Comments on 'Just A Massage'

by eoins1

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot stuff

Very, very good! I think it would benefit from some shortening (specially at the beginning) but it's a great story all the same. The massage and the sex between the wife and the masseur is very good and the description of the husband's feelings is 1st class.

wmteslawmteslaover 14 years ago
Great seduction of reluctant wife

Well done...especially with description of the massage. Could visualize the wife changing her mind...allowing him to take her. Slowly allowing her inner desires free. Waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
beginning

beginning of the end ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot and Wet !

Fucking hot! Great story!

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Hot story

Nicely done.

ps7468ps7468over 14 years ago
Loved It!

I loved this story and could easily place myself into it! I loved the build up and really look forward to the next installment

1jbm1jbmabout 13 years ago
Fantastic story

Wow, These stories just get better.

You describe the feelings I have as I want this for my wife and I and the feelings I imagine I will feel as I watch another man fucking her.

I want this and live and enjoy these stories, wishing it was me and my wife.

Thanks for a fantastic story

Joe

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
A pile of dog shit.

Inept and pathetic. One of the worst on this site.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 10 years ago
five stars

oh my god that was hot

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 8 years ago
A good little story.

I don't think I would let him fuck my wife (we are too old for that now, anyway) but I have had several women friends that love to fuck and are not exclusive any more (prior to that they have said they were) so I would like to watch them get really fucked.

I can name three that really love to fuck and I would enjoy someone like Ed putting the wood to them.

Again, an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

My wife loves to get massaged, This just how I got her into sharing. We have spent years living overseas. She and I have great sympathy for guys doing without. One very memorable guy was Henry. A guy 20 years younger then us. Light skinned black man, with 10 inchs of uncut BBC. He came at least six times in three hours of sex with my wife. I can still see his oiled body sliding up and down her back. Watching her cum when he pounded her dogstyle, made me shoot all over my face. More hot stories!!!

KaraSweetKaraSweetalmost 6 years ago
Bravo!

Well Done. I can tell you first hand that a man seducing a woman with massage is a wonderful exciting thing. I've been fortunate to have been the recipient of it. Thanks for not making the husband a cuckold. Hate that. Next time have them share her. I haven't read your others but I will.

Thanks again

kisses

Kara

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 5 years ago
Wow ! Very erotic.

Your writing is very, very sexy. The build up was very good. You know how to tease the reader up to a major crescendo. The kettle drums start slowly, building to a massive finish, then finally the crash of the cymbal. The only thing that bothered me was the volume of sex that she was up for on their very first time. You may have over done that part. Having said that, I still enjoyed the hell out of your story. Would love to see you make this into a series, like Xleglover has before he changed sites.

Easily a 5 😊😊😊😊😊 Bravo !!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cuck gets the whore rubbed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome! I’ve had a fantasy of my wife getting a massage and having the masseur fuck her. This is very close to how I imagine it would be. A bit long but we’ll written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous