Just a Number

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The energy between us intensified. My hands groped her ass firmly and with purpose, lifting her to rest on the bench behind. Shocked and thrilled, she wrapped her legs and arms around me. I lifted her again, now on the hunt for a comfortable place to lay her down and explore her.

"Fuck, yes, bedroom, that way," she motioned desperately towards a door off the entryway.

It wasn't far to carry her, but having her legs wrapped around my waist pumped enough adrenaline through me to be able to carry her like that for as long as she wanted. Without breaking our kiss, I somehow managed to find my way. Reaching the closed bedroom door, I held her up against it, our tongues driving deeper into each others mouths. She scrambled to find the handle just below her, pulling away for a moment to swing the door open.

I lay her down on the bed, my own body following closely. I shifted her toward the headboard so my longer frame fit more comfortably on the mattress. She held the sides of my neck and head to pull me towards her. I'd wanted to take my time but the way she kissed me made me want to tear off her clothes and drive my tongue inside her. I did my best to restrain myself.

She began undressing me first. I helped her remove my shirt and reveled in the way she took in the sight of me in my black bra. I moved back down towards her more slowly this time and controlled the pace of our kiss to one more sensual. Her legs were spread with my hips resting between them. I moved to straddle one of her legs, allowing each of our thighs to meet the others' crotch. I ground my hips in time with the thrust of our tongues. She gripped her fingers into my back and moaned into my mouth.

After a few moments I moved back to rest on my knees and helped her sit up in front of me. She raised her arms to assist as I lifted and removed her shirt over her head. Her tanned shoulders were dotted with faint freckles. I let my lips wander the constellations, sliding the strap of her white, lace bra down to give myself unfettered access. As stunning as her lingerie was, I couldn't resist unclasping it to let the flesh of her gorgeous breasts rest on her chest where they belonged.

Her hard nipples begged for attention. I leaned my body forward as we locked into another kiss, urging her to lie back onto the bed. As my kisses found their way down her neck, I let the backs of my fingers skim their way up the side of her rib cage, finding and tracing the outermost curve of her breast. The goose bumps that appeared alerted me to the sensitivity of the skin I'd caressed. I cupped and gently kneaded the flesh below, allowing my thumb to work toward her nipple. She moaned and lifted her hips into me. By then I'd kissed and traced my tongue across her other breast, careful to avoid the nipple she so wanted me to take into my mouth. I continued to snake my lips and tongue down her stomach to the top of her jeans, teasing another area she didn't want me to stop at. She writhed below me, seemingly unsure where she wanted me to focus my attention. I moved back to her breast, stopping only to let her feel my warm breath teasing her nipple. Then, slowly and deliberately, I swiped my tongue across it while gently rolling the other between my thumb and forefinger. "Oh god!" Her voice was deep with lust. I took her nipple into my mouth and massaged the other breast more firmly. As I sucked and swirled my tongue, she grabbed my hair and pushed me harder into her chest. After a moment, I looked up to see her mouthing to me 'come here'.

She reached around and unhooked my bra, tossing it aside. Then she surprised me as she managed to slip out from underneath and force me onto my back. She undid the button and fly on my jeans with a sense of desperation. She pulled them down to reveal the black lace boylegs I wore underneath, discarding them at the foot of the bed. She stood up to tentatively but deliberately tease, lowering her jeans and exposing the almost transparent white lace thong she wore underneath.

I sat up on the edge of the bed and brought her stomach to my face, guiding her forward by the backs of her thighs. I caressed her legs as I placed firm kisses on her stomach, tantalizingly close to her shaved mound. She held the back of my head in encouragement. Evidence of her arousal had seeped to the front of her thong, her deliciously musky scent stirring something animalistic in me.

I pulled her down on top of me, then rolled her onto her back, pinning her arms above her head. As I again kissed and nipped my way down her body, she bucked her hips, desperate for contact. Upon reaching her thighs, I lowered my body, pushing forward and forcing her legs wider apart with my upper arms as I slid them underneath her. I was so close to her hot, wet, and still lace covered pussy. I let my face hover above her, letting her feel my breath on her clit. My tongue traced the line of her panties along her outer lips. She tasted so fucking good. And I told her so.

"Fuck...," she replied breathlessly as she looked down at me, her eyes begging for more.

I needed it as much as she did. I dragged my flattened tongue over the thin lace covering her opening and up to her clit, gently sucking the thin, soaking fabric into my mouth. I nearly lost my mind with how incredible it tasted. A deep, involuntary groan escaped me as she spasmed below me, crying out, "Oh god yes!" I removed her thong and then lowered myself quickly back into place. I let my hands slide underneath her ass, groping and separating her, delighting in the glistening wetness that covered her exposed inner lips, spreading over her outer lips and trickling down toward the bed.

With no barrier between us, I replicated the journey my tongue took earlier. I pushed in slightly against her opening, dragging her wetness up and over her exposed clit. Not yet knowing her sensitivity, I passed over it delicately. She gave an encouraging "Yes!" I circled it with my tongue, careful not to apply direct pressure just yet. In no time she wanted more. She bucked her hips into me. I encircled her clit with my lips and licked more directly using my soft tongue while I sucked her gently into my mouth. She breathed in sharply and audibly, arched her back and gripped the bed sheets. I could feel her holding her breath and tensing her muscles. She was already getting close.

As I licked and sucked, I used my finger to tease her opening, gauging to see if she wanted me inside her. I pushed gently into her, my fingers coated in her silk, she begged me "Oh yes, please fuck me". I slid two fingers inside her and she growled and spread her legs even wider, pushing her feet down into the bed and raising her hips. She wanted me deep.

I was so wet and excited but doing everything I could to focus on her pleasure, noting her breathing and the little pulses inside her. I curled my fingers up to find her g-spot as I massaged her in deep, deliberate strokes. She looked down at me with intensity, her mouth agape and breathlessly encouraging me to fuck her. I sensed I could build her just a little more, so I focused on her clit, doubling the rhythm of my tongue but keeping my internal strokes steady. Her moans and whimpers became more intense. I picked up the pace and fucked her in time with the rhythm of my mouth on her clit. She panted and grimaced, as though the agony of the building orgasm was too torturous to bear. Then she found the point of no return.

"Oh gooooodddddd I'm COMING...don't stop, ahhhh fuck. Oh... YYYEEEEEESSS!!"

Her walls pulsed and sucked around my fingers as she gyrated her hips in time with her contractions, riding the final waves of her orgasm. She lay back to catch her breath for a moment while I kissed her inner thighs in gratitude.

"Holy fuck. Mmmm. Come here and kiss me," she demanded. We kissed tenderly as she relaxed into her post-orgasm haze.

I lay propped up on my side next to her, stroking her hair and delighting in the glow that emanated from her face. I took in the fine lines around her eyes, showing evidence of a life of smiling and laughter. It was so beautiful, but something I feared complimenting - drawing attention to signs of a woman's age is rarely a good idea. So I quietly marveled at how sexy it was, how sexy all of her was.

"You are stunning." She looked pleased but shy about the compliment.

"You are gorgeous, and sexy, and I can't believe this is happening," she replied, still a little short of breath.

"Me neither. I've honestly never done this before."

"Oh come on, you have so." She was teasing but sincere. I hoped I could take it as a compliment.

"Never with a person I just met. It's weird actually, and you'll think I'm lame, but somehow you don't feel like a stranger to me. I don't want to presume to know you, but... there's just something about you."

"I know what you mean, but I don't know if that's it, or I just feel so turned on by you that I don't care." We both chuckled at her frankness. She continued, "And it's really weird timing, you know, 'cause I'd been thinking lately that I'm frankly getting too old to care so much. My whole life has been about doing the 'right' thing. I'm making an effort to think less and 'do' more."

"Well I'm incredibly glad to have met you when I did then." She leaned over to kiss me sweetly. I pulled back playfully to ask, "So, how much did you read?"

"Well, enough to do this!" She gave that shy smile again.

"Any regrets?" I wanted to be sure, but I was also pretty shamelessly fishing for compliments.

"Only that you're here in front of me, having given me an incredible orgasm, and I'm yet to return the favour." The cheeky look on her face made me weak.

I was part way through saying, "you are definitely not obliged t...," and she kissed me.

She moved on top of me, sliding herself onto my thigh. The way she kissed me was as though she'd kissed me a thousand times before - she knew exactly how to turn me on. She teased me, barely using her delicate tongue to leave me wanting more. She visibly enjoyed the taste of herself on my lips. She ground herself onto my thigh while I ran my hands over her gyrating form. She could tell how much it turned me on, and she basked in my pleasure. She broke our kiss and sat up, still grinding her hips into my thigh seductively, giving me a show and denying me contact. "You are so. Fucking. Sexy," I gushed. She bit her bottom lip and gave me a look that made my toes curl.

It wasn't just the way she looked that turned me on so much. She was genuine when she said she didn't want to overthink things. She was fully present, open, and enjoying the moment. She trusted herself and knew what she wanted, and that was overwhelmingly sexy. I grabbed her, pulling her into me to kiss her deeply. Her tongue driving into my mouth caused my clit to pulse. She reached down and teased my slit, gliding over my wet lips. She could see the look of agony on my face. She dipped her middle finger inside me, briefly toying my g-spot, and cupped me with her palm.

"Oh fuuuckk," I groaned.

Her hand ground against me while her finger stroked inside. My body tensed, desperate for relief. She looked into me eyes.

"I...I'm already so fucking close." My face contorted with need.

She held her hand completely still and asked, "You wanna cum for me?"

I know I must have looked at her with every ounce of desperation that I felt, "mmm, fuck, yes."

She slid her ring finger inside to meet the other and curled them both up as she fucked me. Her palm applied the perfect pressure, and my wetness allowed her to glide over me and massage my clit causing every muscle in my body to tense. I threw my arm around her neck and kissed her, needing her tongue in my mouth. The feel of it sliding against mine sent me over the edge. I threw my head back and bucked my hips uncontrollably as the orgasm pulsed through me.

She kissed my neck sweetly as I came down. I caressed her hair and kissed her. I knew it would probably sound lame, but I couldn't help but say "thank-you".

She smiled, "thank-YOU!"

We both rolled onto our sides to look at each other, and I felt comfortable enough to rest my hand on her waist, gently caressing her with my thumb.

"I don't really know the protocol or what you might like, and if you'd like me to leave I will, but I'd like to stay like this for a while if that's OK?"

"It really is," she replied.

I knew it was probably all of those post-orgasm hormones flooding my body, but the way she looked at me, I fell for her in that moment.

"I want to know everything about you," I said.

"Well, you might have to narrow that down. I'm an old lady so there's plenty to tell" she replied with a smile.

"Well, since you've brought your age up a few times...whatever number you tell me really doesn't bother me, but maybe we could start there?"

She squinted back at me, as though she was trying to gauge whether I might actually run for the hills.

"Argh...OK, OK, I'll be brave. Well, it's just...I'm old enough to be your mother"

"So is Julianne Moore, Meryl Streep, and a million other hot women that I would absolutely have sex with. Continue."

She laughed, "Meryl Streep, really?"

"What do you mean, really? Are you serious? She's gorgeous and intelligent and talented, wouldn't you?"

"Of course! She's definitely older than me, though. I'm just surprised."

"OK, so Meryl has to be about 65...we're narrowing this down...over 30, under 65."

"Hmm, well I'm celebrating a pretty big birthday in less than a year."

"Well, I would guess 40 but that would have made you a shockingly young mother. So, it's gotta be 50."

"Yep, but I'm hanging onto 49 until the end."

"Well, you are unnervingly gorgeous."

"Oh come on." She genuinely didn't believe me.

"You are! It's insane that you don't know that. Not because you don't look your age, and you really don't, but you are just...believe me, I should be far more intimidated by you than you are by our age difference."

She buried her face in her pillow with embarrassment, making me giggle. She pulled herself together to explain.

"I guess I've just always been more attracted to women of your age, women younger than me. Not the insecure, late teens, early 20s stage...just younger than me. I've just got a bit of a 'thing' for it I guess...and it feels shameful, to be honest. As though I'm being like some dirty old man. I've actually never been with anyone with such a big age gap. I've just always liked the idea of being the older one in a relationship, I guess. If that makes sense?"

"Definitely. And frankly, I've always been attracted to women older than me. The confidence that comes with age, I find that really beautiful."

"Well, I guess we are pretty well matched then."

"I guess so."

She smiled and I knew this would be more than a one-night stand.

***To be continued***

12