All Comments on 'Just a Number?'

by NRMathis

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

I've been seeing a bi-male named Lance for the past (3) years. He is younger than me and I wish he would tell me he wanted a serious relationship. The sex is very sensual and hot but, he won't commit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

A great story age is just a number

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

As an older man who has loved a few much younger men, one of whom I even left my marriage for, this story is beautiful! Being new to the gay world I took my relationships far more seriously than the other guy did and after a couple of devastating attempts I have given up but I will never regret the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Outstanding

“One Day at a Time”, “Mom and Dad”, then this. The first story broke my heart, the second healed my heart, you have made me cry 3 times now. Being older I can only envy Karl. I have so much enjoyed your writing. Thank you for such a great story. I can’t wait for another great installment. Bring it on, please! JP

buzzie1969buzzie1969almost 6 years ago
awesome

you outdid yourself....totally awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

I'm living this now; my boyfriend is 20 years my junior though we are both older than the protagonists in this story. I was amazed in later adult life to meet such a great partner but, as the story suggests, one never knows where love will come from. Age is, indeed, more than a number but there are times when other forces prevail. Good story (though a tad rushed toward the end).

Gene63Gene63almost 6 years ago

This story, while fiction, gives me hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Much better

So, I liked this ending much better than "One Day at a Time". These are both strong stories, and I don't mean there should always be an HEA, but the way One Day ended was a curve ball and unrealistic, and I hope you are working on a sequel.

BiohioguyBiohioguyalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

I've read erotica for 25 years, and I can honestly say everything about this was one of the best I've ever read. Love the build up, the little things, the romance, and the eventual sex. Usually, the condom would have turned me away, but even that didn't bother me. I've just been a 'slut' all of my adult life and never desired a relationship, but if this 45 year old found him a Lance, he'd settle down just like Karl. Well done, five stars and added to favorites, without doubt!

MarkbikeMarkbikealmost 6 years ago
Tenderness

So well written and gentle. As an older guy I can feel Karl's hesitation and self-doubt, but you handle it beautifully, even as you raise the fear of abuse, then firmly resolve it. Well done.

SparkyMark1961SparkyMark1961almost 6 years ago

I will say that this story was really good. I love the kissing, to me that is so hot.

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved the love story

It is a beautiful thing when the love clicks -- especially after it has been tried and proven. Love Karl's hairy chest! He seemed like a genuine catch from the beginning!

Bijohn69Bijohn69about 4 years ago
Tender story

Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tender

This was one of the best gay stories I have ever read. Karl's tenderness and patience were just beautiful. It confirmed my view that sex isn't everything in a relationship, The emotional side and commitment are equally important. Great story - thanks so much.

gmb42gmb42over 2 years ago

Excellent, I really liked the the detail writing and the progression of the story. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story very gentle and loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story; I love the gentleness and deep caring from both partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a beautiful read sir. I feel you. I've been seeing a guy for 12 years now. He's married unfortunately but, I can't let him go. I'm 57 and he's 40. I see him on his terms but, when we're together its awesome. I just be really lonely sometimes.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Age gap relationships are not as uncommon in gap relationships when compared with other pairings. I can't tell you why but gay men who are mature and truly committed have a solid track record for longevity. Interestingly enough, black women married to white men also seem to have a greater long term success rate compared to others. I have some experience being around the latter. My sister is law is Haitian. My brother and I are white. There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that those two are in it for the long haul.

dnsontndnsontnabout 1 year ago

My first genuinely healthy MM relationship was with a man twenty years my senior. I would not be the person I am today without those three years. Beautiful story and gorgeous storytelling. Thank you.

Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

Super story. Really impressed with young Lance. His honest open relationship with his father who seemed to intuitively know he was in love and ready to lose his virginity. He trusted his dad with Karl’s phone # and I can only assume he knew that his dad only wanted to meet him and protect him and not scare off his boyfriend. So much different than most teen/parent relationships. He also got annoyed at the right time and the right thing when he told Karl to quit speaking badly about himself. He was really well matched for someone older than himself. Please keep writing your tender loving stories.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Such a beautiful and moving romance.

The storyline, the characterisation and the dialogue are perfect, making for a really satisfying read.

Thank you for creating and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You are such a good writer. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous