All Comments on 'Just A Quickie Ch. 03'

by Mikro

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
libertarianlibertarianabout 15 years ago
Just a Quickie

I know it has been a few years, but you did promise another chapter. I want to see how much more she can be subjugated!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There is a point beyond which degrading and humiliating a woman stops being erotic. She may appear to be enjoying all that Mike was putting her through, but it is a fact that he was forcing her. Left to her, she would not have done many of the acts. What was Mike's grievance against her to torture her? Just because she used to go out with some guys, got drunk and fucked? So how's it Mike's business anyway? Is he Julie's guardian? Taking advantage of her situation and fucking her now and then for his own enjoyment, I can understand. But since she never did him any harm, I don't understand this almost revengeful degradation of Julie. Sorry, after a point I couldn't enjoy the story. 3 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMikro@Mikro
Please remember that i am English. Anything i write therefore is also English. It may be slang or even coloquial but it is still English. Not American, Nigerian or Australian but English. While the grammer and sometimes spelling may be wrong it is still wrong English Email: mi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES