Just A Quickie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers

Now that Julie had started on Amy, and with the help of a stiff dick thrusting into her she was eagerly eating her very first pussy, and if I Knew Joan, it wouldn't be the last. In the meantime us guy's were spreading ourselves between Joan and Julie, it seemed that none of us could get enough. Joan was a true bi girl, she just loved sex and was busy with John and Nick, her being on top and of John and Nick pumping her mouth.

Now if there's one thing I love it's nicely rounded buttocks' beckoning to me, I moved behind Joan and slid into her tight arse, I knew she loved it up her arse but being mainly gay she didn't have it a great deal which made for a really tight fit. "I'd know that slow pumping action anywhere." she said, then slipped back into her mouth, my motion's doing the work for her.

And that's how it went for the next hour, all the men had Julie in every hole and the same with Joan, Amy was fucked by Joan and Julie and licked and sucked by everyone, even the men which was a first.

Eventually we all drifted off to the bedrooms and collapsed, the three women staying together, it was an exhausting and very pleasant night.

The following morning I got up and made myself a cooked breakfast, the smell must have woken the other's, or the men at least as they all slowly appeared and sat down with cup's of tea or coffee. We chatted about how good a night we had and I answered the questions about where I had found Julie, who, like the other women had still not appeared.

It was another half an hour before they appeared and then they all disappeared into the shower/wet room where they stayed for another half an hour and judging by the noises that came through the door they weren't just having a shower. Ten minute's later they joined the rest of us, all scantily dressed and very touchy feely with each other. To begin with Julie seemed a little worried and kept glancing at me, I got her to one side and said "They are all my friend's, enjoy yourself." That seemed to release any tension she felt as she threw herself into the crude conversation with the other's.

After about fifteen minute's Joan stood up "Were going out shopping." she said, "I think you might like to be here when we get back"

As it was gone 1pm on a Sunday we questioned them as to where they were going but they just ignored us. As they were leaving I handed Julie some money, "You better have some with you I know what those two are like" I said

Me and the guy's went down the pub and watched the football, getting back to the flat about 5pm. The girls were already there sitting on the settee eating Chinese, "There's plenty in the kitchen." Amy said, a little the worse for drink

We tucked in and sat about stuffing ourselves and drinking from the large stock of drink I kept available. As night started to draw in Joan and Julie got up and pushed everyone off the settee's, with a quick push and a shove both the settee's opened into beds and the girls pushed them together "You better get some chair's to sit on." Joan said, "Oh and be naked when we get back." then the three of them went to the bedroom. We didn't need telling twice and the next minute clothes were strewn all over the place.

When they reappeared they were dressed for sex, stocking's suspender's thin lingerie, faces made up, the work's. Joan was carrying a bag and all three had a bottle and a glass in their hands, the bottle's being half empty already, they put there thing's down and then settled onto the large make shift bed.

What followed was, supposedly, every man's dream. Two experienced gay women breaking in an inexperienced but willing third. Amy and Joan started at the top and worked there way over every inch of Julie's body, they were driving her wild, then they split up and one concentrated on her pert tit's while the other started at her feet and slowly worked her way up to her inner thigh's, slowly moving to her wet and willing pussy, a few minute's later and all three women were in a loop tongue's licking and flicking at each other's clit.

The sight of these three women was having the desired effect on us men, we were leaning forward to get as good a view as possible and when Joan started her orgasm it set the other's off and suddenly the three women were thrashing about on the bed crying out muffled moans of pleasure. As the three way orgasm ended Joan and Amy reached down to the bag and pulled out two strap on dildoe's, taking a drink from her bottle she strapped one on and then took over from Amy who had been kissing Julie and playing with her erect nipples, Amy strapped on the other vibe and took an even bigger drink from her bottle glancing at me as she drank. Once she was strapped on she lay down next to Julie and slowly pulled her on top sliding the vibe into Julie's eager wet cunt, cupping Julie's face and kissing her as the vibe went all the way in. Julie let out a sigh of pleasure as the vibe sent it's shock through her sensitive quim.

Amy pulled Julie to her and as she kissed her she started to lift her body, fucking Julie slowly and sensuously, Joan was a big strong women, nice body but very muscular with a nice pair of large firm tit's. As Amy pulled Julie to her Joan crouched behind Julie and started to play her vibe around Julie's arse, as Julie started to respond Joan slowly penetrated her with the vibe until it too was all the way in. "Now were going to fuck you, and fuck you good." she said.

This must have been the signal for Amy because as Joan grabbed hold of Julie's thigh's and pulled her hard onto the vibe Amy pulled Julie's head down and looped her arm over so that she could hold her down and still thrust into her. The two of them working together were raping Julie, there was no other way to put it, they held her down and they were thrusting into her without any regard for Julie's pain or pleasure, they fucked her and they did it unmercifully all the time talking to each other and egging each other on.

To begin with Julie panicked, this was not what she was expecting, but after a few minutes, realising that she couldn't escape, she stopped struggling and slowly started to moan in pain and or pleasure.

"Yes babe, fuck me babe." Joan said.

Amy wide eyed smiled at her "Oh I'm gonna fuck you babe, right through her I'm gonna fuck you" she replied.

Oblivious to Julie they were fucking each other through her, "Oh your doing it babe." Joan moaned, "It's coming babe, are ready for me I'm coming babe just for you, nowwwww"

And then she rammed hard into Julie's arse, tit's thrashing about, head shaking ramming as hard as she could, Julie let out a scream of agony.

Amy let out a scream of absolute pleasure, "Ohhh Joan I'm yours I'm yours take me babe take me." she cried

Next minute Julie let out another cry, only this one was unmistakeably agonising pleasure, her whole body went limp and she was being thrown about like a rag doll. All three of them were crying and screaming in a cacophony of pleasure that seemed to last for ever, there wasn't a soft dick in the house and all the guy's were breathing almost as heavy as the women. Slowly they came to an exhausted stop and disentangled themselves from each other. Amy released Julie who lay down next to her and Joan lay down next to Julie making a sandwich of her, they put there arms round each other and had a group hug. They lay like that for a few minutes without saying a word and then Julie turned to Joan and said, "You fucking liar, you didn't tell me it would be that good."

We all burst out laughing, us men had just sat there in awe of what we had just seen but Julie's comment had broken the moment. "Well don't worry." Joan said, "Now it's Amy's turn."

"Bitch!" Amy said, "I'm ready when you are."

What was going to happen none of the men knew of course but we all waited in eager anticipation, but what came next surprised us all.

"Amy was an out and out lesbian, she had never been with a man and until the previous day, as far as any of us knew had never had any sort of sexual contact with a man.

Amy picked up her bottle of vodka and tipped the remainder down her throat, Joan and Julie walked over to me and started kissing me and running their hands over my body down to me erection, Julie kissed down my body till she reached my throbbing dick while Joan kept kissing me, then I felt Julie's lips go round my swollen head and I felt her teeth as she slid me into her mouth, I closed my eye's and enjoyed the attention, "This is a thank you for a wonderful weekend." Joan said.

Suddenly I felt two set's of hot lips around my swollen member, each taking it in turn to take me into there mouth, one experienced and one not so experienced but getting better with each movement. I looked past Joan and was shocked to see Amy taking me deep into her mouth, as I came out Julie would take her turn and then Amy again. Joan was watching now and as I looked at her I could see tears in her eye's, tears of joy that after so many years Amy was joining the bi clan, and from where I was sitting she was doing very well.

On her knee's in front of me Amy was on her own now, Julie lay on the floor and slid between her legs her tongue doing to Amy what Amy was doing to me while Joan played with Amy's tit's.

The sight of these three women working on me, and especially watching Amy suck her first man was too much for me and as soon as Amy started to moan I felt my orgasm rising, "Oh yes," I said softly, "Your doin it Amy, your making me come."

Amy started moving her head a faster and moaning more loudly spreading her legs wider so Julie could go deeper into her throbbing pussy. Suddenly Amy lifted her head and looked at me, her eye's all glazed she said, "Now Mike, now," and took me deep down her throat again. That was all I needed and as I slid forward I closed my eye's and let my steaming juices shoot into her mouth and down her throat, she gagged a little but didn't stop, in fact as her own orgasm hit her she speeded up, closing her mouth slightly till I could feel her teeth running the full length of my throbbing cock, I didn't scream or shout, just let out a very satisfied moan as the final drops of my jism dribbled onto her lips and started running down her chin.

As her orgasm subsided she rested her head next to me softening prick, holding it in her hand she gave a little laugh and said, "I am glad you were the first." and then standing up she added, "So who's next." and that was the trend for the next hour or so, she had a taste of everyone but wouldn't go as far as penetration but a good time was had by all.

It was gone 11 pm when I got Julie home, she was quiet for most of the trip but one thing became obvious, and that was that she seemed to think that something had changed over the weekend, she seemed to think that she was free. That would have to change, and change very soon, she was my slut and I intended reminding her of that fact as soon as possible, and in the worst possible way.

What will happen next. Look out for Julie 4, cumming soon.

Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers