Just a Walk Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,623 Followers

Her voice loving, but had a strict tone also, "Now Babydoll, we're going to run into this store and get you some new shoes. I couldn't guess what size you wore, so I had to get those annoying flip-flops. But we'll get you some cute ones in here. A friend of mine owns the store. So you need to be on your best behavior."

The whole car moved when she lifted herself out of the seat, I couldn't help but giggle softly and smile. That simple thing reminded me of my Mommy, the same drastic shift of the car happened every time she lifted her body out of her car.

I waited for her to open my door for me, I'm not sure why. It just seemed like the right thing to do. On her way around the back of the car, Auntie Sandra opened and closed the trunk before coming to my door. When she reached my door, she held a present in her hand. It was a box gift wrapped in white paper with a baby blue bow around it. The present was smaller than a shoe box, but bigger than a single serve cereal box. I love those single cereal boxes!

Her face was glowing when she handed me the gift. I took it in my hands and tried to thank her and apologize for not getting her anything. She had bought the clothes I wore earlier and now a gift. I felt terribly guilty for not even thinking of getting her something, anything! She laid her hand on my cheek and told me it was okay, she wasn't expecting anything. She even went on to tell me that she loved spoiling me and hoped to spoil me rotten. We both giggled and agreed we liked the idea, probably more me than her.

Sitting in her car in my birthday suit with my dolly super stiff, as usual, and opening a present while Auntie Sandra looked on. Carefully I untied the ribbon and removed it, then opened the gift wrapping. The box within was a basic white box with no hint of what hid inside. I bit my lower lip anxiously and opened the lid. Inside was a baby blue plug. The wide, flat base tapered inward then back out and back in again to a round point. The widest part was only as wide as my two thumbs together, side-by-side. I carefully lifted it from the box, the plug was a soft rubbery thing. I knew exactly what it was for.

"Do you like it Babydoll? It's for your cute little bottom! You seemed to like my finger in your bottom so much last time we were together. It will my Babydoll's pacifier! I hope it will keep you thinking about your Auntie whenever you wear it."

I was still staring down at my present in my hands. Slowly my head rose up until I was looking into her eyes. She could read me like a book and knew instantly that I loved my prize. I squealed, "Oh thank you Auntie! I love it! And I can't stop thinking about you even without my present!"

She opened the glove compartment and took out a white tube that, at first glance, I mistook for toothpaste. With my present in one hand, she took my other and helped me out of the car. The warm sunshine shook me awake from the special moment. My nudity didn't seem to worry Auntie at all, it was as if she knew everything was okay. Therefore, I began to feel the same way too.

On my tip toes, she led me around to the front of the car, my bare dolly bouncing up and down with every step. For the second time, her hands slipped under my arms and lifted me off the ground. She spun around and set me onto the warm hood of the car. Sitting there with my feet dangling down, she helped me lay back. Spreading my legs and lifting them up, she took my prize and had me hold my legs up and apart.

Her breathing heavier, her voice more throaty when she said, "Babydoll, I'll bet you are going to love this."

The back door of the store we were going to suddenly opened. A lady stepped outside, her eyes zeroing in on me on the car hood. She froze where she stood for a few moments, I suppose she was trying to comprehend what she was seeing. The lady was slightly smaller than Auntie, but still a big lady. She was about the same age, but her boobs were no where as big as Aunties. Her hair was straight, cut short. It was a graying, dark brown color. Her face was plump and friendly. As soon as I saw her, I blushed such a deep shade, I saw it on my chest. That blush didn't fade for quite a while.

At first, her voice sounded like she was lost, "I thought I heard you pull in Sandra. Oh my, you weren't exaggerating, Babydoll is just adorable." Her emphasis on the last word made me squirm.

Auntie Sandra looked down at me, lying on my back on the car hood, my hands behind my knees, pulling my legs to my chest and apart, spread open and hiding nothing. In that proud, cheery voice she said, "Babydoll, I'd like you to meet Marge. Marge, this is my little Babydoll."

My back arched and my dolly jumped up and down several times, oozing its juice from the tip. A little puddle of juice was forming on my smooth mound, directly under my dolly's slippery, shiny, pink head. I had been holding off from touching myself all day. And after speaking with Auntie on the phone earlier, I wanted to more than ever. Marge walked over and stood beside Auntie, her eyes never leaving my exposed body.

Auntie Sandra showed her the present she bought for me and told her I couldn't wait to try it out. She even asked me to confirm that, which I bashfully did. I squirmed on the car's hood while watching her open the 'toothpaste' tube and squirt out a clear gel onto the tip of my new pacifier. Very casually, while still chatting with Marge, she rubbed the lubricant all over the baby blue plug.

Before doing anything else, Auntie Sandra asked Marge to get the camera from the backseat. Going on to explain that this moment should be captured for my Mommy to see someday. With a mischievous smile and a look that frightened me, Marge got the small, handheld, digital video camera. After Sandra gave her a quick lesson on the camera and both of us some basic directing, she began to record the events unfolding before her.

Auntie Sandra spoke the whole time, using cute little words often that made my dolly jump. She first had me hold the lubricated pacifier in both my hands. My arms looped around my legs to keep me folded in half. Marge, this lady I had just met, moved from place to place, capturing every possible angle, and never pausing the recording.

My dolly squirmed and jumped and throbbed between my smooth thighs, while Auntie Sandra baby talked to me. I am sure it was for effect for the movie we were making, but it was driving me crazy. Squirting out a big dollop of lubricant onto her fingertip and showing it to the camera. She laid her ultra slippery finger onto my little hole.

I swear I almost squirted. My body quivered like a leaf on the car's hood. Auntie knew just when to pause. She would talk to me or Marge while my dolly settled down, and then start up again. Once my little hole was super slippery, she very suddenly dipped her finger inside me to the second knuckle. I squealed loudly in a pitch high enough to make both ladies smile.

Marge moved around until she found the perfect angle. Auntie Sandra slowly slid her finger in and out of me. With each movement her finger made, my body trembled and my little hole quivered around her finger. I was in heaven.

She continued to finger me slowly while asking me silly questions that, thankfully, didn't require a response. "Does that feel good Babydoll?" and "I bet Mommy would be so proud of you Sweetie, don't you?"

Eventually she slipped her finger from inside me. Just before I whimpered, I thought I heard a 'pop'. Auntie took my pacifier in her other hand and had me hold my legs back farther and spread apart as far as I could. She took a few steps back to let Marge move in close. Auntie proudly mentioned she loved how 'flexy' I was. She then said with excitement, something about getting me even more 'flexy'.

Auntie asked questions in a way to get me to say certain things out loud. I was to look right into the camera while I said each thing. I know I said, "I love and miss my Mommy and wished she was here right now." I said I loved to be naked or barely dressed outside with my Auntie Sandra. And I loved to be kept smooth without a single body hair. And I'm sure there was more, but I can't remember it all.

Marge zoomed in between my legs when Auntie cornered me into explaining the term "we" chose for my 'penis'. In a squeaky, cracking voice I said, "Well, my dolly is WAY too small to be a cock. It's even too petite to be a penis. That's why I call it my dolly. It's little and cute, just like me, and I'm Babydoll."

Auntie Sandra smiled down at me proudly. She laid one hand onto my inner thigh and asked me what I wanted. Embarrassed once again, I politely asked her to please put my pacifier in my bottom. Before she did, she paused to look at the slippery, lubricated plug.

She was thinking, I knew that expression. She said something about the pacifier deserving a kiss. With that, she slowly lowered the gooey pacifier to my lips. She nodded her head and smiled. I hesitantly smiled, puckered up and kissed the tip of the pacifier. I couldn't help it, I licked the gooey stuff from my lips.

I squealed happily, "Bubblegum! It tastes like bubblegum!"

Auntie Sandra lowered the pacifier to my lips again. After another quick kiss, my eyes popped open wide when I felt it press against my lips. Auntie was smiling down at me. My lips parted slowly, first the rounded tip, my lips parted wider until my mouth held the pacifier clear to the widest part.

In her informative motherly voice, Auntie Sandra said, "Sweetie, rules come with this new toy. You will have to ask for it. You may never touch it unless you have permission. You will have to kiss it every time before it goes in you. And, you'll also have to kiss it after it comes out." The smiles on both women's faces made me visibly shiver.

The thought of kissing the plug after it came out was gross, but Auntie would surely wash it first, I hoped. I nodded my head after she asked if I understood the rules. My back arched deeply and I moaned loudly as she slid the plug from my lips. My mouth filled with the flavor of bubblegum. I licked my lips while she lowered the plug between my legs. She gently drug the rounded tip over and around my quivering hole.

While teasingly bumping the tip against me, making my little hole want more, she coated the tip of her index finger in the pool of my juice that had formed. Raising that finger to my lips and painting them with my juice. Sensually dragging her fingertip along both my upper and lower lips, she re-coated her finger twice while still teasing me with the plug.

In one instant, she pressed harder against the plug so my little hole began to stretch open and slipped her finger into my mouth. For a brief moment, my lips closed around her finger, then my mouth fell open and I squealed again. My back arching so deeply on the car's hood and my head craning backward. With her finger leaving my mouth, she drug her moist finger down my neck, chest, and belly until that hand framed around my dolly.

The plug slid in a little, then out, then back in a little deeper. She was obviously in no hurry at all. The hand framing my dolly slowly moved closer and closer until she held my throbbing, leaking dolly between her first finger and thumb. She worked the plug lovingly, going nice and slow, there wasn't a bit of pain at all. When she neared the widest part, her fingertips began to slide up and down on my dolly.

A tiny bit of pain shot through me when my little hole stretched over that widest part of my pacifier. Before my bottom swallowed it up, Auntie began to rub me faster, much faster. Just before the base of the plug settled between my cheeks, my dolly squirted its juice hard. My body trembled wildly, I thought I was having a seizure. Unable to control any part of me, strange noises escaped my lips and my dolly jumped and throbbed and squirted its juice all over my chest, tummy and mound.

When the squirts stopped, Auntie squeezed the underside of my dolly clear down where it met my body and drug them up to the squishy pink head, squeezing out the last drips of my juice. Lying naked in the sunshine on the car's hood, in the aftermath of another mind numbing orgasm, I knew it wasn't the sunshine that made me feel warm and fuzzy, it was Auntie.

When I had the strength to raise my head and look at her, my concentration was caught on the pokey bumps of Auntie's stiff nipples under her dress. I bit my lip and whimpered when I realized each of those bumps must be the size of my thumb to the first knuckle. Her chest rose and fell heavily with every breath. Glancing first to Marge, she looked just as excited. Then back to Auntie, the proud look on her face made me smile. I softly squeaked, "I love you Auntie Sandra."

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,623 Followers
12