All Comments on 'Just Add Alcohol Ch. 01'

by ISawYourMommy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i would like andrew and tracy destroyed for the

for the betrayal of her marriage.she want to be a slut put her on the corner as a hooker.i want hubby to destroyed her and andrew for the wrong they did to her hubby.whoring with another man that not your hubby is wrong,so pay up.he tried up with the mob or uncle sam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Huh?

That first comment was barely comprehensible. I don't even think it was broken English. I think Tommy's mom needs to turn on the parental patrol software, or at the very least keep the six-year-old away from the keyboard.

At least it didn't advocate death in the face of adultery, like so many other "anon" posters have done with this author. Adultery, bad; murder, good. Hmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
so what happen

did hubby drop her or she just was a slut.so she was just a slut,was there anything else about the plot that we need to know.oh she was just a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
a idea of sorts

I would like a story about a certain former lapd chief and maybe how his new trophy wife was drunk in a dive bar in south central la, and how she ran into some of the brothers and how she and a friend got drunk and laid hard. Then in part two how she tried to drive home and got caught by some horny officers and how they too got some too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
add

Hopefully Tracy's unprotected pussy got more cum pounded into it that night so she has a reminder of her drunken night of sex. A slut like her won't learn until it is too late, and her belly is growing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous