All Comments on 'Just After Midnight'

by dirtymindedmother

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice beginning

This story stands on its own as a very nice statement about the phenomenon of what happens in so many homes at some point in a man's life. Very nicely and tastefully done. If it has a sequel, where the two characters are brought together, I look forward to it. If not, it is a nice rendition as a stand alone....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please.

I enjoyed this story but it needs another part. Do not leave this as it now stands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good...

I love the way you write, the way you describe what is happening - it is very engaging and extremely arousing.

I am already looking forward to your next story!

imharmless69imharmless69over 13 years ago
Well done

A very hot, incredibly well-told story. I love the realistic depictions of the sex and even more so of the conflicted desires of the mother. I look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well told

A well told story but needs more. Another chapter is needed. Please don't leave us hanging.

thik_luvr68thik_luvr68over 13 years ago
GREAT STORY

I would encourage you to continue with these types of stories. You will find others like me who enjoy reading and writing similar topics. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice Erotic Story

Please write more chapters as this is a great story, sensual, hot and has great opportunities to other adventures.

It would be nice if his Mom would become interested in other positions and experimentation.

Thank you and I can't wait to read more.

dirtymindedmotherdirtymindedmotherover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you all for your kind words and positive feedback.

I was hesitant to post my writing here, but I've found it to be quite a wonderful experience so far.

I'll certainly keep working on more stories. Hopefully the mood will strike me and I can continue one of the story lines I've already started.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Much better!!!!!

Now here is a great story to beat off to. I eagerly await more from you. You make it naughty and edgy and sexy and hot and I can't wait for the next one.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I hope that his mother becomes a little bit more liberal

I would love to see how she reacts the first time he eats her pussy, or fucks her dog style while fingering her asshole. Mom is a bit straight laced, and her son needs to show her what real sex is all about.

A great story and hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm waiting?

Can't wait for when he wops his dick up mum's arse and feels how good anal sex is. I wonder how she'll react.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic

Thanks for a great story. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Slippery and hot.

I thought this was a great improvement over the first story. There seemed to be much more pleasure on the mothers part while she still remained somewhat hesitant to certain aspects of the sex. I love the descriptions of odors, sounds and fluids etc as i´m a sucker for the things that help me visualize as if i was there. I also loved the deliciously dirty descriptions of the sex itself. While in the end it was obvious love was a big part of it, during the sex it was just hot, steamy and dirty, which i like.

Hope to read more from you soon.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 13 years ago
Wonderful

Again, you paint as vivid and realistic a portrait as can be done with words, putting your readers right there with mother and son - hearing, seeing, tasting and smelling everything - If not a portrait, then the most personal of journal entries of the exploration of intimacy between a mother and son. Exciting and wonderful!

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A wonderful story

I loved your story. Your attention to details made much more exciting than those stories that don't.

oneof9oneof9over 12 years ago

A very good story. I hope to see more of your writings.

DannyBoyZeroDannyBoyZeroover 12 years ago
Oh my...

That was a fantastic story. The attention to details, the realism, all of it combined to make this one of the better reads I've seen here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

Excellent story. The picture it painted was so vivid that you could taste the mother's slick juices from her cunt and smell the hot, tangy aroma of her arousal.

yelkaomyelkaomabout 12 years ago
Excellent story!

Very well done. Great beginning and end. Good buildup. Only noticed one small grammatical issue toward the end, but it did not interrupt the flow of the story.

I give it 5 stars, as I think you did an incredible job on the story line, it touches deeply on an issue many spouses feel after ending up in a loveless marriage.

I'd love to read more on their relationship and how it all started.

Feel free to contact me for proofing, ideas, etc.

Great Job! :)

---Yelkaom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
in my son bed

i was in bed with my hubby we were having a fight i got out of bed and went to my son room and got into bed with him i soon found he was nude during the night his cock was at my cunt lips as i had no nickers on i eased myself onto his cock in the morning i pull him on top of me and fuck him now i fight with hubby when i want a good fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is a great story by a marvelous and highly literate writer!

Dirtymindedmother (I love that moniker!) is also a very generous lady--check out her Favorites. This author has a deep understanding of not just the love but also the lust between a mother and her boy. The reasons for the love are obvious. As for he lust--well, for the boy his mother's cunt is the one incomparable cunt. It's his mother's mommy-hole, the wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from, his own birth canal. He's intrigued by its mystery, he loves thinking about it, picturing it, delicately fingering it, sticking a few fingers up inside, inhaling its rich aroma. He can't help himself, he buries his head between his mother's thighs and slurps away like crazy. He's harder than he's ever been in his life! Now, mom notices what's happening between her boy's legs, her darling baby boy's big stiff prick ignites her lust. Her motherly twat is drenched by her juices, preparing it for her boy's triumphal entry. He slides his fat young dick up where it belongs, mother and son hump each other like animals, mom cums again and again, and the son jizzes, unloading his hot young balls where his big doses of rich boyish semen belong--warm and safe and protected in his mommy's incomparable cunt.

devilstalliondevilstallionover 9 years ago
Phew!

Great story. True love between mother and son and a great promise of things to come. Surely they must fuck again ... and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The next night I took my gown off as soon as I shut my son's door.

My son staring at my naked body excitedly, his cock erect and waiting, I joined him in his bed. I straddled him in a sixty nine position and took his waiting cock into my mouth. My son alternated between sliding his tongue into my pussy, and licking my hard clit. Within a few minutes of this, he slid out from under me and kneeled behind me. He leaned forward and kissed the sides of my neck as he began fondling my breasts. "I love your big tits mom," he whispered in my ear. As he tweaked my nipples, I got hornier by the second. He sat up and rubbed his hard cock against my pubic hair. "And I love a hairy pussy," he said as he pulled back so his cockhead was pressed against my pussy lips. I felt so many things at once, love, pride, desire, and my son's cock pushing inside me.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

I liked this story because it is the first one I have read where the mother demanded parental control throughout the sexual process. Likewise, it is the first story I have read where the mother lacked a strong sense of self, possessed a low self-image, and failed to realize she could be loved and cherished for herself with her imperfections, either real or imaginary. For the first time I felt sorry for the characters. The son was unable to tell the mother how he felt about her. After 30-40 years, the mother never realized that someone could find her attractive, both physically and sexually.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous