Just After Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I turned back I could see my son was still admiring my naked body. Having had my release, I regained control of my normal senses and unfortunately fell back into self-awareness. I leaned over him to grab my gown, the musky smell of our fuck hitting me hard. He grasped my tit as I did this. "Don't go, mom." He said with a grin.

I slapped his hand away playfully and slid the nightdress back over my head and let it fall down my body. He let out a moan of disappointment.

"I have to. It's late. And what if he wakes up?" I asked.

"I don't give a fuck." he said smirking.

I slapped him playfully again and gave him a scolding look. "Enough with that word. Don't be so rude." I said, glancing down at his soft cock, our mess covering it. "Don't move, I'll be right back." I said before leaning in and giving him a quick peck on the forehead. He groped my breast through the gown before I could pull away and smiled up at me. I pushed his hand away, clicked off his bedside lamp and headed for the door.

I opened his door slowly and peered out into the darkness for any sign of movement or light. Sensing none I started to step out into the hallway, pausing to retrieve my soiled panties from his desk. I balled them back into my fist and headed for the bathroom. Once there I lifted my gown and sat on the toilet, peeing and pushing out some of our fuck juices. Gobs of our mixed cream feel into the toilet. I wiped the mess the best I could and flushed it away. I then grabbed a washcloth, dampened it with warm water and bathed my battered sex. I cleaned away most what was left in my pubic hair and swiped the cloth around my hole. I rinsed the cloth in the sink and set it aside. I slipped my panties back on under my gown and quickly swished some mouthwash to finally remove the strong taste of cum from my mouth. I grabbed the warm cloth and went back to my sons room, first glancing at my own bedroom door to make sure it was still safe.

As I started to close my son's door behind me he clicked the light back on. I walked up to the bed and cleaned up what we had done. I gently bathed his crotch, starting with the flaccid shaft, then scooping up what I could of the pool around it in the hair. As I washed him he reached up once again and started to fondle my motherly tits. "Enough of that." I said sternly as I pushed his hand away in frustration. He let his hand fall to the bed as I slipped the warm damp cloth down around his wrinkled scrotum, cleaning up much of our muck. I finished by turning the cloth over to the clean side and running it over his soft dick again, getting the last remnants off.

Satisfied with my cleaning work I leaned over and gave him a big deep kiss on the lips, letting his tongue invade my mouth as he had been trying to do early. I placed my hand on his bare, sweat covered chest and stood back up.

"Good night, love." I said, smiling down at him.

"Night." he said with a contented sigh. I headed for the door and he added: "That was great. You have an amazing body."

A lump was caught in my throat from his words. I paused a moment to compose myself and turned back. "Thank you." I said quickly and left his room. I got a few steps down the hall before the first tears started running down my face. I wiped them away but they were replaced by more. I returned to my bedroom and was thankful to hear the soft sound of my husband's snore. I made my way to the through the darkness by memory and slid back under the covers.

I laid against the pillow and my tears ran rivers down my cheeks. My son's words had touched something inside of me and triggered an eruption of my emotions. I tried to fall asleep, but his voice just echoed in my head, causing me to silently sob, shaking every so often. Never had someone, not even my own husband, said something so wonderful with such sincerity in their voice. Never had I ever felt so beautiful.

12