Just an Average Group Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes of steamy, passionate oral ministrations by both Carol and Joe, they heard Grant unload his sperm into Patty's sucking, slurping oral cavity. His loud cry of " Oh Jesus...Oh Gawwwd...SUCK IT BITCH!!"....could clearly be heard. The sounds of orgasm put Joe and Carol both over the edge of release. Just then her pussy erupted with a sudden gush of liquid, Joe sent a strong surge of semen splashing into the back of Carol's hot wet mouth. The first spurt was soon followed by four more ropes of his thick hot man-milk. Both of them seemed to be drowning in juices.

Carol pressed her cunt into Joe's open mouth; nearly smothering him; but he didn't care. To die like this was a pleasant reward...he thought as her convulsive pussy climaxed sweetly, and then continued to cum for almost a full minute. Her inner walls sought out his probing tongue. She writhed in ecstatic bliss, her back arched spasmodically; pulling her mouth off of his twitching prick.

When she regained some control of herself, Carol crawled around and layed her head next to Joe's sopping cheeks. He smelled like pussy-juice. His wet cock slowly deflated. She giggled at the mess she had made of him; and began to lick off her tangy,salty juices from his face.

After a few minutes of quiet lassitude, Joe looked at her and smiled, then said sweetly, "If I had known that you were this sexy, and this good at giving head in high school....Ron would NEVER have had a chance at you!" Carol knew that he was only kidding...she knew he loved Dee with all of his heart; and had since their senior year in school; but she accepted his words as a sincere compliment. Then she said, "Dammit!, your wife should have been sharing you with me for the last ten years...think of the fun the 4 of us would have enjoyed."

After a few more minutes of enjoying each others warmth, they both got up and headed to the dining room for a cool drink, and some cheese snacks. They were both starved!! When they looked over at Grant and Patty; they saw Grant's tongue buried deeply in her splayed cunt; as she laid on the sofa. She was oblivious to them and the world. Patty was in the "Land of Pussy Heaven."

While Joe and Carol were having the time of their lives in the den; Ron had gone to one of the small bedrooms to play with Fay; the slightly chubby 52 year old elementary school secretary. Fay wore a light green "babydoll" outfit that was very sheer. Ron could easily see her taut red nipples poking at the material as she swayed with him down the hallway. When they closed the door of the bedroom; he quickly and deftly lifted her outfit over her head and casually dropped it on the floor by the bed. "You won't be needing this for awhile," Ron smirked. Before they both knew it, they were both naked as jay-birds.

Fay took the lead, by guiding Ron to his back; and slithered her body sinuously up and down his torso. Her large full tits sliding along his stomach and chest; her warm flesh intoxicated him. Her searching mouth found his, and they tongue wrestled for several pleasurable minutes...they were in no hurry...THEN. His cock quickly rose to the occasion. He leaned her up and pinched her nipples as she ground her sex against his stiff pole. "Oh yes..pull them...pull them harder!!" Fay hungrily commanded.

After sucking on her nipples for what seemed like hours; Ron suddenly felt an urge to fuck this woman like there would be no tomorrow.To Fay's surprise, he used his strong arms to pull her around and onto her back, in one forceful motion. Ron then straddled her heaving body and began to knead her tits. He looked down at her and brazenly...lustfully announced, "Honey...I am going to fuck you hard....HARD and FAST...I want you NOW!!" Fay seemed pleased the way he was taking her over. He leered down at her face. He knew she was very wet inside her pussy...he had felt her gash was leaking juice when she rode on top of him a few minutes before.

Ron quickly drove his hot hard piston into her cunt; driving all the way in to the hilt of his prick. He never took his eyes away from hers as he plunged into her fount of passion. Fay groaned out her pleasure; her pussy bathing his cock in wet, hot, pussy-juice. She closed her eyes to focus on her speared pussy, and the rapturous impulses coming from her sex.

Their fucking was animalistic. Both of them needing each other to quench their lust-hazed thirst for sex. Both of them thrusting into one another, racing to see who could cumm first. Their grunts and groans could be heard clear down the hall, into the kitchen. Other couples noticed the loud rutting of the couple and grinned sheepishly. Ian had exclaimed, "Oh my God!! is my wife getting fucked hard...or what!!?" He smiled to himself knowing how much his wife must be feeling about then....voraciously satisfied.

Ron and Fay's unspoken desire to climax together didn't happen. His driving manhood relentlessly drove Fay to an Earth-moving crescendo. She rocked her hips sensuously and met his pounding strokes with her own driving mound.

She felt the rising wave of climax seize her gushing pussy too late to slow it down. Her hips lurched involuntarily off the bed and she came with a powerful jolt. Her eyes filled with a white light, and rolled back in her head.Her clutching cunt rocked in heated bliss. Her juices shot down Ron's plunging prick and showered his nut-sack.

Fay's wailing could be heard throughout the house..."Oh God...OH MY GOD!!...I'MMM Cummming...CUMMMIIINNGGG!! Oh MY FUCKING GOD!!", she shrieked. Ron then slowed his pace to let her enjoy this release. He wanted her to have time to luxuriate in her satisfaction.

It took Fay a couple of minutes to come back to reality; Ron waited for her; his dick wet and waiting for his own cum to shoot out the red-hot poker laying in her soaked canal.

When Fay had regained herself, she reached up and swung Ron off of her sweat slickened body. As he went to his back his cock pointed up toward the ceiling; glistening with a mixture of her fluids and his.

Fay climbed up and straddled his hips; steadying his engorged cock, she impaled her cunt onto his manhood. She rode his cock like a mad banshee; pounding her pussy up and down his rigid shaft. Her largest breasts heaving and bouncing with her driving pace. With just a few of her lewd strokes completed, Ron felt his balls tighten...and a moment later shot his load up into her driving cunt. Fay felt his scalding essence flood her sex. He groaned out his perfect release; firing shot after gooey shot of jism into Fay's pussy. Her head leaned back as she felt him spurting inside her sex cave. She revelled in the hot lava spouting from his rigid pole

A minute later, Fay leaned her heavy tits down against his hairy chest. Rocking her gash ever more slowly...milking each drop from his softening dick. Slowly they both regained their normal breathing. Both utterly satiated; both very content.

Then they heard light applause....Two couples, including Ian had entered the bedroom quietly,after hearing their thunderous exertions; and gave the couple a respectful and somewhat envious show of acclaim. All of them were smiling broadly. Fay acknowledged them with a grin, and a statement of "Thank you...Thank You Very Much...the pleasure was all ours." Ron just grinned.

As they were getting dressed a few minutes later; Ron thought to himself about the matronly woman he had just finished fucking, " Fay may be the only gal in the group who doesn't take a cock in her ass...BUT...she more than makes up for it with her lively, experienced, slippery pussy....This woman knows how to fuck!!"

Carol was finishing a glass of wine and some cheese sticks when Dee came down the hallway with Juan; obviously, they had been "playing" in another part of the house. Dee pulled Carol off to the side, while adjusting the black teddy she had just put back on herself, and spoke softly to her. "Well, have you decided to lose your "ass-cherry" to Steve....or not?" Carol looked sheepishly at her friend and said, " Yep......I'm ready to go for it!"

Dee then told her she needed to follow her to the basement. Carol followed her down the stairs; carefully removing her stilettos as she negotiated the steps. She had never seen their basement before. Toward the rear wall was a little used bathroom. Dee told Carol that she needed to get prepared. Carol looked puzzled...Prepared???

"We need to get you squeeky clean...if you know what I mean." Then she pulled from a shelf a disposable enema kit. Now Carol was getting the drift. For the next 15 minutes, Dee helped Carol clean her bowels; first the soapy cleansing enema; followed be a rinse; then a short second rinse. Carol had been a bit embarrassed; but Dee explained that there was no need to be embarrassed. She explained that most of the gals did this at home before coming to the monthly get togethers.

Carol saw the wisdom in that, and simply nodded her understanding. When she was finished emptying her bowels for the 3rd time, into the toilet, she came out and said, "Well....I guess I am ready." Dee smirked and smiled at her dear friend and said, "We will have to wait awhile...I saw Steve go to play with Lydia, so he won't be ready for at least an hour...maybe longer."

They both went back upstairs. On the way up, Dee turned to Carol and said, "Don't worry about a thing....I will be right there with you two; to help and show you what to do....Its gonna be fun!!"

When Carol and Dee returned to the snack area, they were surprised to see several other couples chatting there; it seemed many were taking a slower pace in the late afternoon. Then Tony spoke up and asked the group, "Anyone want to do a "slurp-circle?? We haven't done one of those for a few months."

His question was met with some enthusiasm, so Joe piped up, "Lets all go into the living room and have some fun." Carol turned to Dee with an inquisitive look and asked, " What the hell is a "slurp-circle?" Dee laughed and answered, " Come with us...you'll find out."

The men were moving some of the living room furniture around, to create a large open area in the center of the room.They would need some space. There were 4 men and 4 women. Ron was one of the men and when Dee saw the questioning look on her friend's face she explained, "This is one of our games where spouses could both participate; you just aren't allowed to touch your spouse. In the 60's this was called a "daisy-chain"...this is a slightly different version....just follow our lead here, Honey."

The 4 ladies layed on the thick carpet on their left sides, with there asses toward the center of the circle. The 4 men layed on the outside of the circle on their right sides.

As it worked out, Carol was happy to see Grant put his cock a few inches in front of her face...behind Carol's head were the feet of Lisa; Grants face near her shaved pussy...In front of Lisa's face was Ian's dick; his face looking into Dee's twat....Dee was looking into Ron's crotch; as he peered into Maria's lovely "landing-strip....and she was hungrily smacking her lips in front of Tony's prick. This completed the circle.

"Remember the rules!!...Hands kept behind your backs....and "sing-out" when you cum," Tony reminded the players. With that, all of them moved their bodies into a tighter circle, adjusting so that their mouths could go to work on the person in front of them.

Carol was all too happy to begin licking and finally swallowing the largest cock in the group...Grant's. His milk chocolate colored cock filling her mouth. At the same time she lifted her right leg to allow Tony's hot tongue to begin working his wonders on her rapidly sopped pussy.

After a couple of minutes, the living room was filled with the sounds of slurping and smacking....muted, and not so muted moans and groans as they all orally pleasured each other. Ron once heard his wife cry out in ecstasy, "Oh my God"...which was made somewhat difficult since she had Grant's turgid pole buried to the back of her throat. Tony was relentlessly driving her wet cunt to a building orgasm.

A few minutes later they all heard Maria cumm first...she cried out with a shriek " I'm cumming...OH SHIT!! I'M CUMMIINNGG...arnnnggghhh...UnnGGGHHHUUUGHHH." Soon after Maria's cries, Ian exploded, "OH gawd YESSS...take my seed ...Take it LIIIISSSAAAA..annnnngg...URGGGGHHHH."

The last person to cumm was Carol; Grant had paced his expertly skilled mouth to pleasure her cunt as long as he could. Finally, her hips thrust into his face and she came. A small gush of fluid shot out onto his face. Carol felt extremely satisfied; but a bit embarrassed that she had cum last.

Maria said to her as Carol sat up to wipe some cum off of her chin, "Actually, baby, you won....cumming last is a very good thing....I'm the one who lost by cumming first." Maria then put a pretend pout on her face....actually they had ALL WON!!

When they all had gone back to the dining room for some more to nibble on (foodwise that is) and drinks; Juan whispered to Carol so that the others couldn't hear him, " Hey baby, rumor has it that Steve is going to take your anal virginity tonight. He is very good at doing that; in fact, he took Maria's shortly after we joined "the Group." But here is the thing....I would love to be the second guy up your sweet ass...maybe tomorrow. What do you think?"

Carol coyly smiled at Juan and replied, " I might just think about that...I will have to see how things go tonight." "Don't be nervous; Maria just loves giving guys her back-door now...after Steve broke her in," Juan said.Carol smiled as she looked deeply into Juan's eyes. "Remember...I was the first man who ever touched you...way back at your first "try-out" party...I would love for you to let me explore your back-side after Steve is done." He winked and she understood. "Okay honey; I will look for you after breakfast"...and she winked back.

Finally, the Sun had set outside; and with darkness came some lower temperatures out on the deck (mid 90's). Carol had been soaking in the "warm-tub" for about a half hour when Dee came up to her and said, "I think Steve is ready for us now.....care to get you ass fucked?"

Carol was giddy with anticipation as she hopped out of the tub and dried herself off. She entered the house naked, and saw Steve smiling at her....both knew what was coming. He gently took her hand and said, "Wanna Play?"

Steve, Dee and Carol made their way to the Master bedroom. They climbed up on the huge king-sized bed, with soft candle light bathing the trio in soft flickering light. Steve laid between them on the fluffy down comforter; all three naked and ready for her plunge into anal sex.

The gals both had wet pussies as they kissed and fondled Steve's nipples. Their hands both explored his growing protuberance. His cock began to leak pre-cum onto the tip of his rigid member.

Steve then moved into a kneeling position between the two sexy women. He began a two-handed assault on their dripping snatches as he alternated licking Carol's heaving breasts, and then Dee's orbs. He slowly, but methodically, brought both women to a simmering passion. Both pussies loving his fingers that explored their sex boxes. Both women's cunts were sopping by the time he announced; "Carol...get on your hands and knees."

Dee knew it was time to assist them; and reached into the nightstand drawer for a large tube of anal lube. She softly coached her dear friend, "Try to relax...Steve is going to massage your ass for a bit...then we will both put lube on and into your rectum." Carol nodded her understanding. She spread her knees wider; giving them both plenty of room to minister to her waiting ass.

Steve was now kneeling behind Carol; his prick rising to full-staff. He massaged her butt cheeks with a gentle soothing motion.."Relax baby, let me do everything...Your ass is so lovely." Then he leaned over, and Carol could feel his warm soft lips, kissing her ass all over. She gave her hips a gentle sway, loving his ass worship.

Dee handed the tube of ass-lube to him and he began to coat the area around her anus with the cool gel. Her sphincter tightened and he gently reminded her to try to relax....."Just relax baby...you are going to love this,... because I am going to go very slow....just relax."

Dee whispered into Carol's ear..."Steve is now going to rub some lube inside your asshole...just a little ways in....try to relax" she soothed. Carol fought down her urge to squeeze her sphincter....she forced herself to relax her muscles. Slowly after a minute or two her ring of taut muscle relaxed its steely grip on Steve's finger....his lube covered digit slowly entered her forbidden hole.

He gently was able to put his lube tipped finger into her anus 3 times; getting her asshole and colon well lubed. Carol could feel cool air enter her bowels...she tried to relax and just let things happen.

Dee whispered to her, "You are doing great, honey....how do you feel?" Carol nodded her head and responded weakly, "Okay...I'm ready." Her pussy was dripping a copious amount of her pussy juice; much of it trickling down the inside of her thighs. She was so busy focussed on her ass, that she was oblivious to the wetness issuing from her sex.

Steve then brought his turgid dick up to her hole; he slathered on some lube and stroked it onto his full length; just a little extra onto his cocktip. He began to apply pressure, pushing his cock firmly but slowly against a ringed barrier. Dee coached Carol, "Bear down a little, like you are trying to poop....just bear down a little." Carol followed the directive and almost as a shock....his cock entered her asshole.

He left just the head in...about one inch...and didn't move. "I want you to get used to the feeling," he quietly explained. Dee soothed her back with her massaging hand. After a minute or so Carol said, "Okay...I'm ready for more."

Steve whispered, "Okay, honey, I'm going to go very slow." He pushed his cock into her anal cavern very slowly. It took almost 5 minutes to gently get all the way in. Carol moaned quietly. "I feel so full." Dee reassured her that she was doing great.

Her sphincter ring was gripping the intruding phallus too hard. Steve told her to relax..."just relax and let me do the work...there's no hurry." He then pulled his cock slowly back, leaving only the tip inside. Carol missed the "fullness." Then he guided his lube covered missile fully into her again...a little more rapidly...but still slow. Carol moaned again...but this time there was no pain, only a full feeling.

For the next 5 minutes Steve worked his cock back and forth slowly, lovingly; gradually increasing the pace. Carol was finding that she was actually enjoying the slippery dick in her ass. She began to gently rock her ass toward Steve when he withdrew his dick to almost the tip.

They very gradually gained a rhythm; a mutual rocking of ass and cock. Dee smiled at her friend, realizing that she was now starting to enjoy and find pleasure in her first ass-fuck. Carol now groaned; but it was a groan of delight. She liked it!! Steve was now ready for some serious , but careful, fucking.

Dee leaned into Carol's ear and said, "reach your right hand down to your pussy....use a finger-tip to play with your clit." When Carol followed the instruction and felt her luv-nub; it was like heaven.....her moist nubbin quivered.....her orgasm exploded in her drenched love canal.

Just as her quaking orgasm started, Steve began to seriously drive his engorged and straining cock deeply into her ass. As her orgasm didn't seem to end...it kept going on and on; Steve drove in one last hard push, his steely cock straining to shoot its load somewhere around her tonsils. His cock spewed his jizz deep into her bowels. Spurt after boiling spurt shot into her anal cavern.

Carol was amazed! While she was absorbing the most mind-blowing, prolonged orgasm of her life....she could feel his spunk shooting into and bouncing around inside her lower belly. WOW!!