Just an Average Group Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Steve finished cumming, his rock-hard prick began to deflate slowly; and as he leaned over Carol's sweat soaked back, his dick finally plopped free from her asshole. His cock was so hot from the friction and exertion, it felt like his sex-hose might just combust.

When Carol fell to the bed on her belly, bringing Steve's exhausted body with her....she realized that she had never felt so "fucked-out" in her life. Echos of her orgasm still quivered thru her nerve endings. Her pussy felt wonderful; and her ass felt like it had lost a friend...it was now empty.

For her part, Dee looked at Carol with beaming pride. Her dearest friend from high school days had lost her ass-cherry right before her very eyes. She was giddy with excitement and pride; and kissed Carol as she laid there totally satiated.

It took the three of them several minutes to regain there composure, and then returned to the dining area...which was strangely without anyone around ...everyone seemed to be off "playing" somewhere.

Carol felt like shouting to the entire house, I DID IT!!!"; but she knew better. The look of total joy and happiness radiated from her entire being. Then she became a bit angry that it had taken her this long in life to enjoy ALL (well almost all)....of the wonders of sex. She wished Ron had known as much about anal sex as Steve did. As she pondered this, she mentally determined to show Ron how to fuck her ass, in the future

A half hour after she had come out of the Master bedroom with Dee and Steve; Carol hooked up with Ian....she wanted to sleep with the older man all nite. They had a very calm, pleasant fuck before they both drifted off to sleep. Ian is a very gentle lover. Carol slept deeply all nite; spooned against his body ...her back against his front...his cock resting quietly in her ass-crack. She was very content.

While Ian and Carol slept together, her husband was sleeping (well....not exactly SLEEPING!!) with Maria. Lets face it, Ron, for whatever reason, ADORED her sexy "landing-strip." Another factor might have been that she loved having Ron driving his meaty cock into her anus.

Ron found Maria to be a very uninhibited and skillful lover. He craved the way she swirled her tongue around his stiff shaft whenever she sucked his cock. Her tongue was very adept at giving those rapid flicks on the underneath side of his man-pole just behind the head. When he would cum in her mouth; she would always swallow his load as if her life depended on the protein laced man-milk for survival.

Last night when Ron entered her rectum; when both of them were lieing on their right side; his elongated hot piston was literally sucked into her colon-cavern; as if it needed a jizz transfusion for sustenance. Her tight anal ring clamped down on his driving man-meat with an exquisite firmness....like a soft, velvet vise.

After a long half-hour ass fucking, in which she climaxed twice and Ron blasted his seed into her bowels, finally.....they both slept soundly; holding each other close all night. Cum leaking out of her back-hole all night.

As is the usual custom on Sunday mornings at the monthly meeting of "the Group;" the men got up early to prepare breakfast for everyone. Then they cleaned up the dining area and washed all the dishes; before they would even begin to think about "playing."

While the men made breakfast, the women all tried to get at least a short shower in one of the three bathrooms. They all needed to rinse off dried cum on their skin and in their hair. A good soaping was also necessary in their nether regions, in order to be squeeky clean for the day.

The fact that a few of the gals also tried to get in a little "play-time" in the showers with each other may have been a reason that a couple of them arrived late for breakfast. Specifically, ...Lydia and Lisa blushed sheepishly when they FINALLY made it to breakfast. Grant remarked out loud, " Well....look who finally CAME to breakfast!!" His lovely wife, Lydia grinned and leered back at him, " Of course we finally CAME .......to breakfast!" With that, they all burst into laughter.

Carol had gone out on the deck to enjoy the morning Sun, while dangling her feet in the "warm-tub." It was about 9:30 when the men got all done with kitchen duty. Juan came out an saw Carol; he stepped over to her and whispered....."Wanna let me play.......with that FINE ASS of yours??"

Carol grinned up at him, using his body to shield her face from the direct sunshine and replied coyly, "Why Juan, I've been waiting ever so long for you to ask.....I'd love to play with your ass.....ummmm...ohhhh....I mean ...I would love for you to fuck my ass!!"

He helped her up out of the tub and helped her dry her feet; then they both went into the house to find an empty bedroom. Finding them all in use, they went into the empty den. "I guess the sofa will have to do." Carol lamented.

Juan spent a very long time French kissing her luscious mouth, and then spent an even longer time fondling and nibbling on Carol's sensitive tits. She ooohhhhed and aaahhhhhheeedd as he ministered to those heaving orbs of soft flesh. As his hands were busy with her gorgeous boobs; both of them slowly shed their clothing. At about the same time the clothes hit the floor; Juan produced from somewhere that Carol didn't see, a small bottle of "Ass-Glide."

With a knowing wink and girlish giggle, she turned to face the back of the couch and pushed her ass out in front of her kneeling legs. "Do what you will with me, my shining knight...I have no fear of you." she role played.

Juan then did much like Steve had done to her the night before. He put a generous amount of lube around her dark rosebud; and fingered enough inside her round ring to lubricate her anal canal. He slid one finger into her ass....to probe and loosen her up. Then a second finger wiggled thru her barrier to join the first. Both fingers now worked into her opening anal flower. Carol concentrated on trying to relax.

When Juan was able to slide three fingers relatively freely into her poop-chute....he knew she was ready. Of course he could tell HE was ready; his stiff missile pointed straight out at that round, tight target.

Carol placed her head against the back of the sofa, as he scooted himself closer to her ass; tickling her hole with the tip of his hard prick. He glided the underside of his dick along her ass-crack; both for more lubricant, and to arouse her backside even more.

Juan gently asked her if she was ready...Carol simply nodded "yes." He firmly started the end of his cock against her ringed eyehole. At first it was unyielding; but a bit more pressure, and Carol remembering what Dee had told her about, "bear-down and pretend like you are trying to poop," her anus gave way and Juan slid his slickened dick into her warm ass.

He left only the first inch of his dick inside.....he waited for the sphincter to relax and let him move deeper. After a minute or so, they both felt her back-door open more; Juan slid his cock deeper...slowly....very slowly.....until he felt his balls lodge against her ass cheeks.

After a couple of minutes, to let her get used to feeling full inside; he withdrew most of the way out. Carol sighed....she craved it deep. She pushed her ass back against Juan; impaling the full pole into her welcoming bowels.

They began to move....rocking back and forth...in...out.....longer strokes....faster....harder strokes......A hard veined piston driving into a hot, moist cylinder.

Carol now began to cry out to him...."Yessss.....YEEEESSSS....fuck my ass....FUCK MY ASSSSS!!!." she hissed. "I love your prick probing my ass....keep it up...keeep....goinnnggg!!"

Juan's orgasm was building...the goooey friction of her warm walls were massaging his cock. Her ass was delightfully tight. They both worked in rhythm. Her anal passage milked his dick....sucking the cumm....up out of his balls.

After a few more minutes of this ecstatic torture.....He arched and released his pent up essence into her ass. He came like a giant fire hose had been turned on. "I'M CUMMMING!!, he groaned loudly. Carol worked her internal muscles to draw every drop of sperm that Juan had.

Carol's orgasm crashed into her throbbing ass just after Juan had cum. She clenched her ass muscles around his pole; delighting in the heat of the moment.

When his cock began to soften, he rested on her back; until they both sank into the sofa cushions. "Wow!!" she gasped. She realized that Dee had been right....an orgasm in your ass was strong....and different from a clit orgasm.....which was better??.....She couldn't tell.

He smiled at her..." THAT was worth waiting for!!"

They kissed and cuddled for several minutes...long enough for the leaking cum to start a puddle on the seat cushion. When Carol realized this; she quickly got up and found some paper towels to soak up their juices. Then they both got dressed.

At noon the gathering ended and all the couples thanked Joe and Dee for hosting them. Carol gave Dee a secret wink...a wink that said, "Thank You for helping me.....helping me learn about the wonderful part of sex known as ass-fucking!!" Dee winked back a "You're Welcome, Hun!!"

On the drive home, Ron looked at his satiated wife and said, "Word on the street is you lost your anal-cherry." Carol stared off thru the windshield, and vacantly muttered.."what??....ummm...yes I did....It was Wonderful!!" Ron grinned in pride at his beloved wife. "Nice.....very Nice." he beamed to his wife.

Ron knew at that moment that he would be getting all the anal sex he wanted......A happy man indeed.

The rest of the way home Carol was reflecting to herself. " Look at me!!...In the last 3 months I have gone from a shy, conservative wife and insurance agent....content with our "comfortable" marriage......nice house......nice clothes.....making love with my stable husband once a week or so..................to THIS!!!

I have had sex with several men....men I am NOT married to.....men my husband knows and likes.....while (I might add on the side...he has fucked their wives)!! loving him....I LOVE MY HUSBAND.....but I also LOVE THIS GROUP!!!....Look at me...now I LOVE getting fucked in the ass....IN THE ASS!!!.....something I have always hated the mere thought of.....My God how I have changed. How WE have changed!!

Ron and I were content.....BARELY...but now...now we are happier than ever; and I think we owe it all to "The Group!!"

Has it been for the better....or worse??" Carol thought more deeply about herself...Ron....THEM...

"YES, by God.....YES....we have a stronger....happier....healthier marriage now....Just like Dee said we would."

The last thing Carol thought to herself, as they pulled into their driveway was....."God I'm glad we listened to Joe and Dee......They were right about everything....I know Ron loves me...he loves me now more than ever... and I love him...I love him even more than ever.......and ya know what else I love??"...she asked herself ........I just LOVE our Average group!!!"

Epilogue!! 5 years later....

Carol and Ron Larson had tears in their eyes....actually they were sobbing. As they walked down the sidewalk away from their last ever get together with "the Group." They had just told everyone "Goodbye"....as they headed off to their new house in Kansas City. Ron's bank had promoted him to District Manager overseeing Commercial Loans. They would be moved into their new home within 5 days.

As they drove home for the last time; Carol turned to Ron and asked, "Honey.........do you think we could start a new "average group" in Kansas City in a few months??"

Ron turned to his lovely, sexy wife....with a stunned look on his face....He had never even thought of THAT!.....After a long contemplative moment....he turned back to his tear streaked wife and said, " Sure Honey...why not??....thats a great idea....a NEW average group......I bet it just might work."