Just Ask Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
holesome
holesome
113 Followers

"Liar," Slim drunkenly shouted in my ear. "You're almost tenting, bro. You need a place to stick that thing," he said, and I grinned. He was right.

"You trying to help me?" I quipped, and his expression changed, suddenly hungry.

"I'll suck your dick right here and now," he said, and he reached for my jeans. I danced out of his reach, which wasn't too hard because he was so drunk.

"Thanks, but you kind of suck at sucking dick. You scraped me raw last time, dude," I say, and Slim shouts a bunch of obscenities at me.

We sixty-nined once during a drunken pledge party. It was okay but neither one of us was really into each other- but we were into each other's cocks. So we had an agreement that on any night neither of us could pull, we'd help each other out. But so far it hadn't come to that. We were both good-looking football studs with big dicks, and never had a problem getting what we wanted.

"In that case," Slim said, "I'm going for that piece over there," and he gestured to him, the most beautiful boy I had ever seen. My jealousy monster flared and I'm sure Slim saw my eyes go green.

"What? He's not even gay!" I protested.

"Oh, he's gay," Slim said. He pulled out his phone and pulled up Grindr. "See?" he said, and there it was, my boy's face plain as day. He even had his first name on his profile. Hayden. I finally know his name. Holy shit.

"And look at what he sent me," Slim said, and he showed me the nudes Hayden had sent him. My jaw dropped. I had been imagining for months what his body looked like, and here it was on full display.

"Yeah, I'm pulling tonight," Slim said, and before he stumbled away, he said, "And you better too!"

I fucked the thot later that night. I brought him some water and an aspirin, helped him brush his teeth, and refused to let him drink any more. He was mad at first, but he shut up about it when I started leaving hickeys on his neck. I wish I could say I was being a good, responsible person, but truth be told I didn't want him to throw up on me or my bed. I was upset that Slim was fucking the most beautiful man I had ever seen and I was fucking some rando instead. This poor guy, I think his name was Mark, was cute- but he wasn't Hayden. I was angry and took it out on Mark's hole. Mark loved every second of it and begged for more, harder, faster.

"You like this big dick?" I asked, pounding away at his hole. He moaned like a bitch in heat, his voice high, basically screaming.

"Yes daddy, fuck me!" he yelled. His ass was good, I must admit. Soft, wet, and he fucked back against me with vigor. He had some trouble initially taking my cock, but I was determined to fuck his ass. He was on all fours, his plump ass facing me. I held his hot red thong out of the way and used it like a sling. He groaned every time my cock hit home, and eventually his arms gave out and he just laid facedown on the bed, unable to do more than moan.

I fucked him hard and fast, long strokes and short jabs. I got angrier and angrier thinking of Slim fucking Hayden, knowing that he wouldn't appreciate it as much as I would. I pictured Hayden lying underneath me, except I wouldn't want him on all fours. I'd want to see his face. I'm not proud of it, but I didn't really care about Mark's face or pleasure. I knew he was getting what he wanted, and I was going to rage fuck him until I was spent.

For Mark's part, his hole was yielding and receptive. His walls accepted my invasion without complaint and I fucked him hard and deep. I could feel the cum boiling in my balls but I couldn't find release. I smacked Mark's ass and he yelped.

"Again!" he cried, and I smacked him harder this time. I kept up my steady fucking pace and spanking and he squealed every time I did it. Already I could see my handprints forming bruises on his fat ass. It kinda turned me on. I fucked him like an animal, every now and then spanking him as hard I could and still he begged for more. We were both so fucking drunk. I felt his ass spasm around me and I knew he was cumming. I was glad I'd thought to lay down a towel. My cum had been boiling in my balls for so long I didn't think I'd remember how to cum, but the thought of Slim's massive fucking monster dick cumming inside Hayden got me so mad I lifted Mark's hips off the bed and slammed into him. I must have bruised his actual hole with my fucking.

Finally, my cum boiled over from my balls and into Mark's battered hole. I took a last look at his ass. His hole couldn't close and leaked my cum onto the towel beneath him. His ass was a medley of blues, greens, yellows, and blacks. He wouldn't be able to sit for days. Maybe weeks. My own cock was starting to show bruise discolorations. I looked at the clock- 4am. We'd started fucking at nearly 1:30. I crashed onto the bed beside Mark, both of us passed out and missed class the next day.

The next day Slim told me all about how he and two of the seniors had taken some molly and rolled after I brought Mark to my room. He also told me how Hayden had rolled with them like a champ. He described in great detail all the things they did- how Hayden had sucked all their dicks, been spitroasted by all of them in various combinations, been double penetrated in various combinations, and taken all of their loads- like a champ. Slim said he got his fist inside Hayden all the way up past the wrist that night. I listened to each detail with horror, hating myself for my hardon. I couldn't believe that they had treated him like that, or that he allowed himself to be treated in that way. Never mind how I had treated Mark. That felt different somehow.

My fantasies were haunted by thoughts of doing all the same things to him, to making love to him, to showing him that I was better than all of them combined. That I would treat him like the prince he is. But even though I knew these things about him now, I didn't make a move. I never saw him at the frat house again. He had pretty much vanished.

I ended up making Mark my regular fuck buddy. He was very clear that he didn't want a relationship. He loved the rough way I fucked him, and knowing that I was too chicken to approach Hayden, knowing that he didn't even know I existed and probably wouldn't be interested anyway, I had plenty of leftover rage and self-loathing to take out on Mark's ass. Mark would text me begging for my dick, and asked me to take pictures of my "artwork" as he called it. He was truly a freak for it- meanwhile I was just using him to vent my frustrations.

The school nurse begged Mark to have easier sex. She said his hole would only retain its 'youthful elasticity' for so long before it prolapsed entirely. He laughed it off and kept on coming back for more. I wasn't the only dick he was getting, but he said I was the only who truly gave him what he needed.

By the end of the week, the whole campus knew about the four-way. It was all anyone could talk about. And in a small school, word travels fast. I saw him one more time that week, in the caf, by himself. A full caf at lunchtime and he looked to be in a desert island, surrounded by a sea of people. He looked rough- wild hair, unwashed face, old clothes. He ate his lunch and was reading a book with some dancer on the cover. He seemed totally unbothered by his isolation. Looked to prefer it, in fact. I wanted so badly to talk to him, to sit with him, to touch him, kiss him, ask him on a date- something! But I never got up the courage. And I wasn't sure I ever would.

* * * * * * * * * *

Flash forward to the present. He shifts in my arms, his long, lean body against my thick, broad body. "It's sunrise, baby," I say. "Another beautiful snow day." He groans. He hates snow. But I'm not complaining about another snow day with this beautiful vision in my arms. It's been barely three days since our first date, and already I know I am head over heels in love with this boy. It's been barely three days since he saw me, really saw me for the first time. Now we're cuddling in my bathtub. We've barely been separated in seventy two hours. And the sex is better than any I've ever had. I know it's moving fast, but I'm already planning to make him my boyfriend. I'm thinking about the best time to ask him to move in with me for senior year. Maybe we can get an apartment off campus. Or even a house. Fuck, I want to get a dog with him. Or maybe a cat. Whatever he wants. I've got it so bad and I couldn't be happier.

"I'm so fucking hungry," he says, and I chuckle and hold him a little tighter. His stomach rumbles and I can feel it beneath my hands.

"The caf won't open until late today. Wanna brave the snow and get Waffle House instead?" I say.

He nods his assent, stretching out the kinks and resettling himself against me. "Now?"

"Soon," I breathe, and he is content. "I sent a text to your friend and asked her to come with that guy if she wants, I hope you don't mind," I say.

"You think of everything," he says, and I nod.

"She's gonna meet us there at seven."

"That's so early..." he mumbles.

"We have about thirty minutes before we need to get ready..." I imply, and my hands move between his legs, which spread naturally for me. I softly rub his battered hole. "We have time to relax," I kiss his throat again.

"How can I relax with you distracting me?" I stop and he whines, so I put my lips back to his throat.

"Hey baby," I say, and he turns to look at me, those deep sapphire blues piercing my soul. "You're okay, right? I know it was a lot to ask to meet literally all of my friends."

"Especially on the second date," he says, frowning.

"You were a gem," I say.

"Am a gem," he corrects.

"My friends all loved you. They were congratulating me all night."

"They should be," he says and slowly, gingerly turns over to straddle me in the tub, our cocks resting against one another. "I'm fucking great. And they're not so bad after all."

"Pretty okay for a bunch of jocks, huh?" I quip, and he shuts me up with a kiss.

"Pretty okay for a bunch of jocks."

We make out some more, lips softly washing over each other like waves. We aren't rushed or hurried, rather, we take our time. I think I could kiss him forever and never get tired of it. My whole soul lights up when we kiss. I have never felt so right about anything before. My poor, spent cock perks up again. Little Jackson can't help it. Hayden notices this and his dick plumps up too. We start to grind each other, enough to feel it but not enough to splash the bathwater.

I love nothing so much as full skin-to-skin contact with Hayden. He is so responsive to my touch, like he is anticipating every caress. He shivers as I tease him and shudders as I memorize every curve. I kiss his shoulders. I have been trying to learn everything about him. I want to know every detail he's willing to share. His shoulders have pale brown spots, almost translucent from where he got sun poisoning when he was sixteen. Now he has to get them checked every six months. I kiss each and every one of them, as if I can make them promise to behave. I make a mental note to ask him if he's had them checked lately. He doesn't take very good care of himself.

I rub circles on the insides of his elbows. He has a scar on his right elbow, it's a small crescent shape. He says he got it from a friend when they were horsing around. He says he left him with a lightning bolt in return. His left bicep has a strange claw-like scar. He says he doesn't remember how he got it. Sometimes he wakes up with cuts and bruises. I thought he was crazy when he told me about that, but then I found out he twitches in his sleep. I was worried he was having mini seizures but apparently it's normal for him to twitch. Something about being wired weird.

Sometimes he whispers in his sleep. I never quite catch what he says but it always sounds panicked. He says he suffers from a lot of nightmares. Every time I catch him whispering, I pet his hair and kiss his head until he clams back down. He says he hasn't remembered a nightmare since he started sleeping with me.

Hayden's hand wraps around both of our cocks, slowly stroking. With his other hand he takes turns teasing our heads, and that spot just beneath the head that feels so good. Even though my cock is tired and sore from the vigorous drug-fueled fuckfest we had last night, and I'm sure his hole is the same way, I'm still so hot for him. I couldn't refuse him anything. He lazily pleasures us both, still connected with full skin contact and by our lips. His dick throbs against mine as we softly move against each other. Every time I touch him, he arches into it. Everywhere I graze, it's like little sparks of electricity dance across our skin.

He moves one hand down to our balls and manages to hold both. He massages them and our cocks and I put one hand on his neck, like he likes. The other hand goes to play with his perfect hole. He moans into my kiss, but we never break contact. His hand rolling my sack against his and my dick against his is incredible, so soft and sweet.

I've never had sex like this before, soft and slow and sweet. I never thought I could be so excited by frotting. I'm breathing quicker, his body on mine makes me forget about roughness and painful pleasure and I understand for the first time what they mean when they talk about sweet love. The slow burn excites me in a new way, I'm loving playing my lover soft and close, only the lightest of touches and the softest of kisses. I thought I had sex figured out. I definitely knew less than I thought.

The contact is making me realize my orgasm is closer than I thought. I tap lightly on his hole, alternating between taps and rubbing circles. His breathing builds, and I know his orgasm is close, too. We keep up our pace, desperately sucking at each other's lips for release.

When we come, we come together. The feeling is incredible. I've never come with someone before, and I'm addicted to it. I feel so close to him as he moans his release into my kiss, I can feel the warmth of our cum in the water between us. Our cocks pulse in time as we spill ourselves together. Finally, we are done, and he slumps against me, lips on my neck, murmuring as he kisses my favorite spot.

We lie there for a moment, just enjoying the closeness, until my phone alarm goes off. He sighs, he hates alarms almost as much as he does snow. Have I mentioned that Hayden is not a morning person? I swipe my alarm off, careful to minimize water on my screen.

"Babe," I say, "We need to get ready if we're going to be there on time."

"Fuck it," he mumbles. "Ellyn couldn't be on time if she was paid. No way is she going to be ready."

"Really babe," I say low into his ear, "Time to get up," even though I don't want to separated any more than he does. But the bath water is getting colder, and I am pruning. Plus we need to rinse off. I'm glad I got us both showered before we got in the tub.

I shift under him and begrudgingly gets up. I let out the bath water and rise us off in warm water. We kiss again, I just can't keep my hands off him. I know that he'll kiss me forever if I let him, though, so I break away and step outside to dry off.

"Shit," he says. I turn to look at him, naked and glorious.

"What?" I ask.

"I don't have my overnight bag." he looks so upset with himself, I can't let him stay like that.

"Just use my extra stuff," I say, and the look he gives is a mixture of outrage and panic. "Babe, it's just toothpaste! I have an extra brush!"

"You don't understand, I have a very carefully curated ablutions routine!" he says, and I laugh at him.

"Well I have shaving cream and toothpaste," I say, and he mutters something to the effect of 'fucking swell, typical man'.

I turn back to the mirror and shave myself. I normally like a little stubble but this is beyond a five-o-clock shadow. It's got to go.

"Jackson?" he calls, and I feel a twinge at him saying my name. It's even better than when he says babe.

"Yeah babe?"

"Can I borrow some of your clothes? I think we're about the same size," I can already hear him rummaging through my drawers, so it's not like he's waiting for my permission. But he didn't need it in the first place.

"Of course, wear whatever you want," I call, still shaving.

I get about halfway done with my face when he calls out, "How about this?" and I look in the mirror and there he is, standing seductively in one of my jockstraps. I admit, I have an underwear fetish. And yes, I am bougie and buy the Andrew Christians. And he looks so good in my dark blue jock.

We literally JUST came but I'm already ready to go again. He turns around and his fantastic ass is barely contained by the jock, I can't help but to reach out and touch. He slaps my hand away.

"We don't have very long, you know, we have to get ready," he says with a smirk. I slap his ass, lightly but enough to sting a little, and he blushes and I can see him tenting out a bit. "Go back to your shaving," he accuses, and I chuckle and turn back to the mirror.

We finish getting ready and he looks delicious in a pair of my jeans and one of my dark sweaters. I note he didn't put on a shirt. He's putting on his winter coat and boots as we prepare to trudge through the snow to my SUV in the parking lot, which is about a half mile away. Small school problems. I notice he doesn't have a hat, so I grab him one of my beanies and arrange it on his head. His long hair falls out behind his shoulders, he looks so good in my clothes. He looks better naked, but something about him wearing my clothes kinda turns me on. Stirs some strange possessive instinct I have. It reminds of the green-eyed jealousy monster, except the monster is purring. I pull him in close and kiss him deep, just to remind him how crazy I am for him. He immediately melts into my body, struggling to get close to me in spite of our winter layers.

We pull apart. "Ready?" I ask.

"Ready," he smiles.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

We get to Waffle House just fine in my SUV. My parents bought it for me as a graduation present, mostly because they wanted me to have a safe vehicle for the winters. I'm glad they did because the all wheel drive has definitely gotten me out of some icy spots. Though we left on time, we didn't beat Ellyn and her much older mystery man.

"Bitch!" she screams as soon as we walk in the door. Hayden lets go of my hand and gives me a smile before he makes his way to Ellyn. She climbs over her date and they run to each other and wrap themselves in an enthusiastic hug. Didn't they just see each other like six hours ago? They maneuver through a very complicated friendship handshake. They had to have rehearsed that.

Fortunately, we are the only people in Waffle House, so we don't really make a scene. The wizened waitress and the hardened cook have seen weirder. After all, it's Waffle House. We place our orders and have easy conversation. Ellyn is talkative, and she and Hayden seem to have a secret language all their own. It's all I can do to keep up with them. She subjects me to some light interrogation, but it's nothing I can't handle. While Ellyn and Hayden talk, I take some time to get to know Ellyn's date.

"So, it's Keith, right?" I ask, and he nods. He is about to respond but is interrupted by Ellyn.

"Yeah, but I don't think Keith is a very sexy name. So I've taken to calling him Hyde."

I have trouble holding back my expression. "Hyde? Really?" I feel Hayden hit me lightly under the table.

Ellyn doesn't even miss a beat. "Oh, come on! When he's got his dick six inches deep am I really gonna cum from yelling 'yeah Keith, beat that shit, ooh yeah Keith, you make me so wet, make me cum Keith'? Keith? Really!? I think not."

"And how is Hyde any better?" I ask.

Hayden intercuts. "She's had a crush on Hyde from That 70's Show for years," he explains. "And doesn't he kinda look like Hyde?"

holesome
holesome
113 Followers