Just Ask Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
holesome
holesome
113 Followers

I squint my eyes. I can see it. "Yeah, kinda," I say. "And you're cool with it, Keith?"

Keith betrays no reaction. "She can call me whatever she wants, as long as it's not daddy," and Ellyn makes an exaggerated gagging noise.

"Yes," Ellyn says, "Because the thing that turns me on most is DEFINITELY when I think of my DAD during intercourse," and she pulls a dramatic face.

Keith- uh, I mean Hyde- seems pretty cool. He manages one of the bars in town, which is how he met Ellyn. Apparently they've been fucking for two weeks and prefer not to label their relationship. I respect that, but to be honest I crave that label. I want to be able to call Hayden My Boyfriend- and I want him to call me his.

We spend a good two hours in amicable company. Eventually, we are all talked out and we say our goodbyes.

"So what's your plan for the day?" Ellyn asks Hayden with a none-too-subtle wink.

"I don't have any plans today," he says, "Other than spending some time with Jackson," he says, throwing a hopeful look my way. I wrap my arm around his waist, and I feel his body thrill in response. Keith- fuck, I mean Hyde- graciously pays our bill and walks up to join us as we say goodbye.

"Well I'm doing drugs with Hyde today, you're welcome to join me," she says. "You too, Jackson," and I'm flattered that she includes me. I look to see if Kei- HYDE is okay with sharing his drugs but his face is totally expressionless. She should have just called him Stone.

"Thanks, but I'm all drugged out after last night," Hayden says. "I honestly think I just want to cuddle and nap," and the thought of spending the day in bed with him sounds like a great day to me.

"Don't forget about rehearsal tonight," Ellyn says, and she and Hayden share a groan.

"I hope she doesn't make us run that fucking lift section a billion times again. My arms are going to fall off tonight," Hayden grumbles, and Ellyn nods her assent.

"Yeah, and my core is going to explode. Let's hope she's satisfied with one run-through," and they share a mirthless, knowing laugh. "Alright Hyde, let's go," she says, and he nods and they leave. "'Bye bitch," she calls over her shoulder, "and Jackson!" and she is gone, a whirlwind of energy, personality, sass, and hair.

I keep my arm around Hayden as we say thank you and goodbye to the Waffle House staff, they really are very nice. We take our time getting to my car in the parking lot.

Once we get in, Hayden rests his hand on my thigh. "Actually, before we go back and cuddle," he says, and I look at him questioningly. There's an idea on his mind. It looks like trouble. "I need to do a little shopping. I ripped my dance tights yesterday and I need to get a new pair."

"Okay, where's the store?" I ask, and he directs me to the mall.

Now, our school is in a very small town. Like, one stoplight. In order to get to Waffle House, we have to drive thirty minutes down the mountain to get the normal-sized town where all the businesses are. Our town's chamber of commerce has a rule against allowing any chain stores in (except for Dollar Tree, Lowe's, and the Shell station). So we have go all the way out to ACTUAL town to do any shopping.

We get to the mall, which is more like an indoor shopping center. Hayden knows the way to the dance store by heart. I don't go to the mall much, because the mall back home is way better than what we have here. So I follow him, and he holds my hand, and it feels so good to be out in public with him. Shopping like boyfriends. I could really get used to this feeling.

We go into the store and are greeted by a soft-spoken woman. She recognizes Hayden immediately, greets him like he's a regular (he probably is), and pulls out a binder. She flips to a page with his name on it and I see all sorts of confusing, hard-to-pronounce brand names with style numbers written down. They talk tights for a minute and she tells him they happen to have his size and brand in stock. He asks for three pairs in black and she goes to the back to get them. I definitely feel like the useless boyfriend, because I have no clue what they're talking about. I'm just good for holding the bags, let him do all the talking.

The woman (I think her name is Susan?) comes back out with three packs of tights. Hayden asks if he can try them on, just in case. Susan leads us to the dressing rooms and opens up one for us.

"I have some inventory to do in the back," she says as she opens up the door for us. "Since it's a snow day I doubt anyone else will come in. Take your time and let me know when you're ready!"

"Thanks, Susan," Hayden calls. "I may try out some of your new arrivals, too," and she nods and heads back in.

He pulls me into a dressing room and closes the door. It's kind of tight with both of us in there, but I'm not complaining about being closer to him. I sit on the little wall seat and watch him. He pulls off his jeans (my jeans) and the sweater, standing there just in the jock he borrowed from me.

"Did you need to strip all the way down to try on tights?" I kid.

He gives me a look as he pulls on the tights, bunching them at the feet before he slides them all the way up his long legs. "It's necessary," he says, "I need to see the line at my torso."

His prominent v-line is showcased perfectly in those tights. The dark, sheer fabric shows every corded muscle. He twists and turns, checking himself out in the mirror. I can't help but notice his ass is turned directly towards me, like he's putting it on display. I want to reach out and touch.

"I think these will do just fine," he says casually, rolling the tights back down, exposing his legs. His perfect puckered hole winks at me, on full display. He slips them off his feet and expertly repackages them. "Ugh," he comments, "I haven't stretched today. I feel so tight," and I think I know exactly how I can help. He bends down to stretch his hams and his hole winks at me again. This time, I can't help myself.

I reach out to him and run my hands down his legs. He moans a little and adjusts himself so I can get more of him. I can see the muscles in his back working, the little v-line leading to my favorite place on earth flexing. I rub him down, feeling his lean muscles relax. He moans a little as my hands help him stretch. In that jock, his ass is perfectly supported. The round glutes bounce perfectly in the confines of the fabric. I can't take it anymore.

I lean forward and snake my tongue across his hole. His breath hitches and he pushes back against me. I lazily draw my tongue back and forth, working him up. He's got his hands on the floor, I'm so amazed by his flexibility. I wonder how long he can stand like this. I have a mind to find out.

I dig my tongue in deeper, asking for entrance. He opens up for me easily. I love the sweet taste of his flesh, soft against my tongue. He reaches back with his hands and pushes my face further in his ass. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see us in the mirror. I reach my hand underneath his ass and rub his taint, slowly making my way to his package. He's so hot, wearing my jock. I'm rock hard and my cock is begging to go home. I have my tongue so far up his ass now that I'm practically unable to breathe, but I don't need to breathe, not when I'm in heaven. He moans softly, trying to keep it down so Susan doesn't hear us from the back. Fooling around in the public changing room has me so hot. I'm going to tear that ass up, right here, right now.

I stand up and push him against the wall. He spreads his hands, waiting for me. I unzip my jeans and unleash my cock from its fabric confines. He slowly moves his ass, ticking like a clock. My dick is so ready for this. I'm going to wreck that ass. I push the head against his hole, teasing in slow circles. His forehead is against the wall, he's quietly monaing and breathing heavy.

"Jackson," he whipsers, and my cock twitches, "I want it. I need it. Give it to me," and I can't resist anymore. I push the head in and it enters without resistance. His ass is the best feeling I've ever felt. I've never felt a more perfect ass, never been to a more perfect place. I take my time, sliding all the way home. He moans, a little louder, and I wrap my hand around his mouth. Instinctively, his lips start sucking on my fingers. If there's any place that compares to Hayden's ass, it's his mouth. I rotate my cock in his ass, getting reacquainted even though we just fucked only hours ago. I need it too. I draw out all the way, wanting him to feel every inch. He sucks harder on my fingers, drawing them nearly into his throat. He never ceases to amaze me.

"Jackson," he mumbles, and I remove my fingers, "We don't have much time. Fucking give it to me. Cum in me," and he swallows my fingers again, nearly down to my hand. I need something to quiet my moans, so I bite down on his neck. I feel his answer on my fingers from his throat, but don't hear it. I go from ten to a hundred, fucking him with wild abandon. I'm trying not to make slapping noises against his ass. At any moment we could be caught. We could be kicked out, we could be put in mall jail. The excitement is such a huge turn on. I've never done anything like this. I fuck him harder, ramming my cock in and out of his searing hole.

I put a hand down his jock, he's so hot wearing my jock. I grab his balls and pull, hard, just like he likes it. He answers in delight, with moans deep and low in his throat. He's bucking against me and I'm slamming into him and just when I didn't think the sex could possibly get any hotter, it does.

The door to the dressing rooms opens and I hear Susan calling out. The door is closed and there's no chance she can see us, so I keep fucking him. I feel the building in my balls and I'm too far gone to stop now. Hayden doesn't stop either, I know he's too close.

"Doing okay in here, boys?" calls Susan's warm voice. Hayden rips his fingers from my hand, and he's breathing hard but his voice is perfectly calm.

"Yes Susan!" he calls, perhaps a little too eager but I'm not relenting. I'm giving him everything I've got, pumping him like my life depends on it. "Just putting these tights through their paces. Doing a little-" and I squeeze his balls and distend as hard as I can, his voice jumps- "barre work!" I feel hot, wet, jets against my wrist. He's cumming hard, absolutely coating my wrist in his ejaculate.

"Okay, I'll be in the back when you're ready!" Susan calls.

"Thanks Susan! Be out soon," he calls, voice breathy and raspy.

As the door closes, I grab his hips and fuck Hayden as hard as I can. He's moaning quietly, cooing and asking me to give it to him.

"Cum for me, baby, come in me Jackson," and with that, I bite down hard on his shoulder, a strangled moan escapes my lips as I blast his ass with pump after pump of hot cum. I'm shuddering, and my vision blurs as I load him with every drop.

I finally stop, both of us shaking as we come down. I grab his hair and yank it back, kissing him deep. The kiss is fire, both of us gasping as we try to calm down. Finally, I pull out of him with an obscene pop, and I sit on the seat. He turns to me in time to catch me lapping his cum off my wrists. It's the sweetest cum I've ever eaten. He must have sugar cum. He watches me with hunger. I see some more cum on his v-line and I roughly pull him toward me and drag my tongue along his taut muscles. His hands fist my hair and he lightly scratches my skull. The tingles alight my whole body. I see a trickle of my cum work its way down his perfect thighs and I spin him around. I lick it up and continue until I get to his ass and I eat it all there, too, cleaning any trace of our mess.

When I'm finished, I lean back and breathe hard. He checks the floor and wall for any mess, and finding none, tucks my dick back in my jeans nice and neat. He kisses me, slower this time but with just as much fire.

"That was hot as fuck," he whispers. I can only nod. Then he puts his jeans back on (my jeans), and pulls his sweater over his head (my sweater, he's going to smell like me). He checks himself in the mirror and pulls his hair up into a bun, then rearranges his beanie (my beanie, I love him in my clothes). Then he adjusts my shirt and fixes my hair. I can see the hickie I gave him beginning to bloom. We're going to have to book it out of here if we expect to escape scot-free.

"Babe," I breathe, "that mark on your neck. We need to check out," and he sees it for the first time. His eyes go wide with shock.

He fingers it, looking in the mirror. "I'm going to pay you back for this," he says, a wicked glint in his eye. It really is impressive. The green-eyed monster purrs again. Hayden looks at me through the mirror and I forget how to breathe.

He sees me, he's mine, and it's better than I ever dreamed it would be.

I wrap my arms around him, holding his gaze in the mirror. "I'm looking forward to it."

holesome
holesome
113 Followers