Ellen Journals 06. Just Being a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
josquin2
josquin2
25 Followers

I knew he was watching me. I could feel his eyes. Rice spoke! "You shave your pussy, but your ass... You don't shave your ass. That's... that's nice."

Gail snapped out of her cocksucking trance. "What?" she asked and looked up, seeing Rice looking not at her, but at my bottom, my cheeks now being stroked by my husband John, sitting beside me. Gail finally became aware of other people in the room and gasped aloud at the sight of my bottom on display. She let go of Rice's huge cock and, instead of being angry at me for diverting his attention, decided to mimic my position, turning about and arching her back at Rice, presenting her perfect rear to him to do as he pleased.

In answer to Rice's question, John answered, "Yep, she leaves her ass natural," John said as he stroked my pussy with his fingers, gathering the sticky wetness, then making small circles around my butthole. I moaned aloud in anticipation. I knew he would enter my ass with his finger and I love and crave that sensation. And then he did!

"Oh man, that's nice!" It was Rice that spoke those words and I shivered in delight as John slid a slippery finger into my ass again and again, slow and hot and wet and slick and raw. And I knew Rice saw and loved what he saw.

Gail still was not objecting to Rice's attention to me, for she confided to me afterward, she knew that all he would do was look. Alas. She was right.

Rice turned his attention back to Gail, now waving her lovely bottom at her new man. She turned her head and said, "Please put it in, Rice. Please..."

"I don't want to hurt you," he said quietly. "It happens, you know. People think this is a blessing but a cock like this is pretty much a curse."

"I don't care if it splits me two!" she whispered loudly. "My pussy is so wet. Please put it in me. Please..."

When I sensed Rice move toward Gail, I straightened and turned around and stood up. I HAD to watch Rice's cock enter Gail, pierce the body of my friend, stretch her farther than any woman thinks she could stand the feeling of. Had to. So, it seems, did John. He had by now taken a lively interest in the ritual, and had a huge (for him) erection. Rice took his fat stiff shaft into his hand and stroked her hole, up and down, wiping her inner lips with the head of his cock. Then he positioned himself.

"Wait!" Gail gasped.

"What?" Rice asked.

"Ellen?" Gail whispered.

"What, honey? What?" I whispered back.

"Thanks for this."

"Oh..." I was touched by that. "You look so delicious, Gail."

"Will you guide him into me? Please? I know you'd like that." She breathed heavily. "I mean, gawd, who wouldn't!?

John whispered, "Go ahead."

Rice leaned back, giving me room to reach at him. I took his shaft, also unable to close my hand around its girth, about half way down. I had to slowly pump it up and down. It was such a feeling, my pussy was dripping juice down my leg like waterdrops on a windowpane. And I noticed, "Your cock is too dry."

I stroked Gail's pussy and gathered her wetness, then stroked her juices onto his shaft and his cockhead. I needed more. I stepped back, I wanted him to see this, reached down and gathered the juices from my own sopping vagina, then mingled my wetness with Gail's on his majestic cock. "She's ready now," I whispered to all.

I placed the head of Rice's cock over her small wet, and by now very fragrant hole and pulled his shaft forward gently, ever so. Gail cried out. The head of his cock was not even in her. Again I pulled at him, and again she cried out. I reached between her legs with my free hand and stroked her clitoris with love. Twice more I pulled him forward and finally, with a scream, she let him in and the head of his cock invaded Gail's little pussy. With her fists she pummeled the bench a dozen times and then settled down, just the head of Rice's massive cock inside her. With great reluctance, like saying goodbye to a most precious thing, I let go of that fat, long cock and sighed.

Rice rocked gently forward and back, so gradually pushing into her that it was hardly noticeable. I relaxed some when I realized that he had probably done this many times before and had it down. He knew what to do and what not to do. All the while Gail moaned and beat her fists, and a scream left he mouth when he pressed too hard. He could not bury himself to his hilt, or he would hurt her, but after a long while, he could now pump his cock into her till he felt his head at her cervix, pulled out again and stroked home, again and again, faster and faster and still Gail thrashed and beat the boards of the bench, moaning and yelling in, what, pain? Pleasure? Both? The same thing?

Finally, she stopped beating the bench, and, finding both nipples, squeezed them hard, and a last scream left her lips, but I knew, any woman would know, what that scream was about. She had orgasmed. She spasmed so hard and so repeatedly that Rice had to lean forward to steady her or she would have certainly fallen off the bench.

At last she was still, and after a lingering minute, Rice began to withdraw, and when the head of his cock popped free, Gail spasmed again and gasped in pain. Or pleasure. She slumped onto the bench and lay flat on her stomach with her eyes closed, breathing heavily and evenly.

I noticed that Rice had not come. His breath-taking cock was more engorged than ever, and he looked over at me like a lion looking at a lamb, and for a moment, I shivered with a lamb's fear. He looked at John and said, "Would you fuck her while I watch?"

I gasped and looked over at Gail, who did not look conscious. She was out. Exhausted.

"I need to fuck Ellen, Rice," John said. "And I hope you enjoy watching half as much as I enjoyed watching you," he laughed.

"How do you want me to take him?" I asked Rice in a raspy voice. "In my ass? Doggy style? You name it." I was eager to please.

He looked at John. "Doggy style, but her pussy, not her ass."

I knelt on the bench, same as before, spread my knees and bent forward.

"Spread her ass cheeks for me, John, will you? I'm fascinated by all that hair back there. Around her asshole. Man that's nice."

The complement sent me over the moon with excitement. I had an idea. "Rice, get behind me and bend down." He complied, his face inches from my bottom. I reached behind and spread both cheeks as far as I could, then closed and opened my butthole for him clenching and unclenching while he moaned with desire for me. After a minute of this I closed my cheeks.

"Ellen that was amazing. Memorable. I'll think of that on my deathbed," he laughed softly.

I resumed the position and waited to feel my husband's cock at my door. My pussy was so wet that no preliminaries were needed. He pushed in and I gasped. In and out he stroked away and it felt so wonderful. I did not wish it were Rice's cock in me. I don't think I could take it. It was terrifying to watch, but I now know what the nature of a real Size Queen is. Gail has it; I never will.

After a few blissful minutes of being fucked and on display to an appreciative audience a most amazing thing happened, that became the greatest erotic complement of my life. I could never have imagined such a thing. While I was being fucked from behind, Rice stepped up onto the bench I knelt upon and stood close to me, so close that his cock was not an inch from my lips. It was as long as it had been and fully as gloriously stiff and hard. I could not help it; my tongue approached the head of his cock, but he stopped me!

"Just watch," he instructed, and I obeyed. "Bend up a little so I can see your nipples." I did as he ordered and squeezed them until they poked out long and red and hard, squeezing the tips that put shivers down me. "Keep watching," he ordered.

He stood up straight and crossed his arms over his chest. He began to breathe hard and faster but never touched his cock, it swayed close to my lips but untouched by his hand or my tongue. I watched the head of his cock and saw it swell even larger, turning purple as it swayed so invitingly. I looked up at him and he looked at me. At Me, not my nipples or John ramming his cock into my bottom, at Me. My eyes. Deep into them, and then the most amazing thing happened.

Still untouched, Rice gave out with a roar and his great cock jerked up while he looked into my eyes, and jerked again, and then in a gush came a great white blast of semen against my cheek, and another, and a third, and down my neck it flowed and into my tangled hair and it was so shocking. I pulled his semen from him with only the desire in my eyes, and when the great geyser of his love subsided I soaked my fingers with his cum on my body, gathering it and rubbing it into my bosom and over my hard stinging nipples. Then I felt my body quake and from my pussy flowing into my whole being came the love spasms from John's loving cock and all of this set me off at once and I had the most wonderful orgasm that lasted so long.

I hung my head and panted and I felt John withdraw his cock. I looked to my side and still Rice was there, but now his cock had given its all and was softening even as I looked lovingly at it recede from its glory. A long strand of his essence hung from the tip of his cock, and I wanted desperately to take the last drops of his semen into my mouth, but something stopped me. It meant, I realized, going too far. Not with John, my loving husband, and Gail, my best friend as witnesses. I do not regret my restraint. I thank God I had it. I looked over at Gail. She was still resting with her eyes closed.

* * *

It was a while before we all recovered. We desperately needed water in large quantities, so we wrapped up in our towels and padded back to the house. Everyone was of good nature but quiet as we took our showers. It was though something happened that was so big that it needed to be thought about for a long time, so it was an odd parting we all took that night.

Thankfully, John was loving and easygoing about it all, Rice was cheerful and charming when he left, Gail seemed not angry (though we had a few issues and tears over it all), and I am very happy to say that after these months they are still an item! I wish them happiness.

What woman could ever forget such a night? Being a Size Queen has nothing to do with it. This was about being a Woman.

josquin2
josquin2
25 Followers
12