Just Being Neighbourly Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen mumbled something, but showed no signs of rising, so I got up, and put on one of the thick, terrycloth robes that came with the suite. I managed to make it down the stairs without injury, and reached the door. I opened it.

Standing on the other side of the door was an officer, dressed in whites.

"Sorry to wake you, sir," he said seriously. "Your presence is requested in the Security Office, at your earliest convenience."

"Security? Why?" I asked, rubbing my face, and trying to do more than merely hear his words. Some understanding might help.

"I'm afraid I don't get all the information, sir," he replied, still officious. "I was just told to deliver the message." He finished by telling us where the office was.

"Okay. Let us have a shower, and we'll be there," I nodded. "An hour?"

"That will be fine, sir. I'll tell the Chief to expect you in one hour." He didn't salute, but he may as well have, turning briskly and walking away.

I closed the door, and went back upstairs.

"Come on, honey. Shower time," I said softly.

"Nnnnnnmmmm, sssssleeeep," she grumbled.

"No. Shower. We have been summoned to Security," I smiled.

"S'crity?" she moaned. "Wha'for?" She rolled on her back, breasts bare. I looked down at those delicious, round orbs of femininity. Acting on the thoughts that were racing through my head would make us late, so I tried to ignore those twin treasures. I peeled the covers off, and she grabbed the sheet, tugging it back. "Nooooo!"

"Honey, we have to wake up," I said, sitting on the edge of the bed, and patting her leg. "I think we might be in trouble."

"Trouble?" she asked. Her eyes opened, and she sat up.

"Well, he seemed pretty serious, and I didn't even know there was a security officer on a cruise ship. What else can it be?" I said.

"Good point. Shower, you say?" she said, on her feet seconds later.

When we arrived at the Security Office, we were asked to wait for a moment, before being ushered into the small room. Two seats, on the trouble side of the desk, awaited.

The door opened again, and in came another officer dressed in whites. A female officer.

"Thanks for coming," she said, taking her seat. A bit older, and pretty despite the severe expression on her face, with her blonde hair in a very tight bun, she looked at us sternly. "Do you know why you're here?"

"Um, no, not really," Karen replied, looking at me uneasily.

Chief Security Officer Andersen, according to her name tag, picked up a small remote control, and pushed a button. The small screen built into the office wall flickered to life, showing the hot tub area.

She sat, and watched the couple on the screen having sex. The couple... us... finally finished, with Karen sucking my cock and swallowing my cum.

"Okay," Karen said softly, embarrassed. "Now I know why we're here."

"This is a family environment. There are children on this ship," Officer Andersen said, tossing the remote on her desk. "I would be well within my purview to put you off the ship at the next port. What do you have to say?"

"I'm sorry," I replied. "It was my fault. I forced my wife to do it. I'm afraid my urges got the better of me."

"It wasn't really all your fault," Karen said, touching my hand. "I could have said 'no', but my urges got in the way, too. I apologize."

"Uh huh," the Officer said. "That's your excuse? Urges? Next you'll tell me it won't happen again, right?"

I looked at Karen. Her eyes were sad. This was not in the plans.

"Officer Andersen... You do what you have to do," I said, looking straight into her cold blue eyes. "There's no doubt we should have used better judgement. What we did was wrong, and you're right; there are children here. I know I can speak for my wife when I say that no, it will not happen again. Whether you believe us or not, is up to you, but it is the truth."

I still had Karen's hand in mine, and stroked it softly, pausing to think.

"Would I be correct in assuming that this sort of thing has happened before?" I asked.

"Yes," Officer Andersen laughed, her stern look cracking for the first time. "It seems that other people have urges too. That doesn't mean it's allowed."

"I understand, and I'm not making excuses. Were all those passengers put off the ship?" I wondered.

"No," she smiled, tapping her fingers. "No, they were not. I understand you are getting married with us in a couple of days?"

"Yes," Karen replied, wiping her eyes.

"Well, I'll not spoil your trip, then," Officer Andersen nodded. "In truth, I never had any intention of doing that, but I needed you to know that this is your only strike. Don't make me be the bad guy," she smiled, and glanced down at her own chest, "or rather, girl."

"We won't. I promise," Karen sniffed.

"That's enough of the official business," Officer Andersen smiled. "My name is Karyn too, with a 'y'. Thank you for at least showing enough sense to make sure you were alone before you had sex. Other than the cameras, of course. And thank you, Karen, for, um, taking care of the mess."

My Karen smiled, and laughed.

"Um, you're welcome?" she giggled. It was strange to get appreciation for swallowing from anyone other than me.

"Go. Enjoy your cruise," Karyn said. "I'm satisfied that you're genuine in your promise, and there will be no written report, so this is just between us, alright? Don't let it ruin your trip, and congratulations on your impending wedding. I might even attend, myself, if that's okay?"

"Yes, of course," Karen smiled. "It's your ship."

We shook hands, and left. Karen and I were still locked together, holding hands. In the elevator, Karen looked at me out of the corner of her eye.

"I TOLD YOU there were security cameras," she growled.

"I know," I nodded, hanging my head. "I'm sorry. My fault."

We arrived on our deck, and Karen beat me to the door, walking straight in.

"Give me a few minutes alone, will you?" she asked, walking up the stairs. "I need to calm down."

Our first fight. Hopefully not our last.

***

A few minutes turned out to be half an hour. I sat on the balcony, watching the ship's wake churn into distance, and hoping my relationship wasn't doing the same. It didn't seem like that important an issue, but my opinion was only half of it. Emotions are rarely logical, and can be neither predicted nor justified. Discounting them is certain death.

"Honey?" I heard, from behind me, and turned to see Karen, holding her hand out. "Please? Let's talk."

I took her hand, and followed her inside, to sit on the couch.

"Karen, I'm so sorry. I know I embarrassed you," I said softly. "I understand if you're mad at me. Please, let me make it up to you."

She sat, silent, her perfect blue eyes looking back into mine, for several seconds. The vacuum made my heart sink, before she spoke at last.

"I don't know. What did you have in mind?" she asked.

"Anything you want," I replied instantly.

"Anything I want?" she smiled. "Well, that kind of puts me in the driver's seat, doesn't it? I'll have to give that some serious thought. How about, for starters, you simply promise to love, honour and cherish me, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, 'til death does us part?"

Huh? My brain locked, trying to make sense of it. Those sound like wedding vows. So the wedding is still on. Good, but...

"Oh, and how about you lick my pussy, whenever I want you to? Breakfast in bed? Perhaps you could fuck my ass again?" she listed, counting on her fingers. "I'm not mad, but if you're going to offer me incentives, I'd be a fool not to take them, wouldn't I?"

"You're not mad?" I asked, still confused.

"Oh, I was mad," she explained. "I was furious, but not really with you. Okay, not only with you. I had to take an equal share of the blame for our actions, so if I was angry with you, I had to be angry with myself, too. Neither one of us gets away scot free. I just needed to calm down so I wouldn't forget that I'm an adult, and I don't point fingers."

"So we're okay?" I frowned, still trying to sort it out.

"Well, I don't like getting called to the principal's office, but, as I said, that's partly my fault. We just need to start thinking a little more with our heads, and less with our..." she paused, searching for the word.

"Urges?" I suggested, relaxing a little.

"Yeah, I suppose," she smiled, moving closer. "We got off easy, so let's just remember that, when the, uh... urge... to spontaneously get naked arises. Now kiss me, and tell me you love me."

"I love you," I smiled, moving into her open arms. Our lips met, and I could feel that all was right between us. Her embrace said far more than words could ever do. When we finally parted, she sat back, and gave me a playful grin.

"So, unless I miss my guess, there are no cameras in here," she giggled, "and I can think of dozens of things you can do to make it up to me, and I have a few ideas for making my own amends to you."

She pulled her top off, over her head, and gave me that playful smile again.

Okay. I can live with that.

***

We never got around to breakfast in bed, unless you count her gushing pussy juice in my face, and my cum trickling down her throat. When we did finally decide that food was required more than our hunger for each other, it was off to the Windjammer buffet.

Karen broke out one of the items she bought on board. It was a snug fitting top, with thin straps, and a cleavage baring neckline. It had a built in bra, of sorts, which was being tested to the limits of its design by her huge breasts. It was doing a reasonable job of controlling her chest, but was obviously not as secure as her normal garment, and she had an eye-catching jiggle as she walked carefully down from the loft.

"Holy shit!" I gasped, as she came down the steps. "This is going to test my resolve!"

"Well, I don't want you to forget what you'll be getting when we get back from lunch," she smiled.

"Believe me, honey," I smiled. "Those, I will never forget."

As she showed me her new purchases, I couldn't help wondering about the big one; the dress, for tomorrow night. Karen knew she was beautiful, and she knew her body was very sexy, especially her chest. I imagine I was in for a treat, as she had no qualms about dressing for effect.

Only one day to wait.

***

Karen returned from her hair appointment. She had spent some time in the spa earlier in the day, getting massaged, and pampered, and mani-pedi-ed. Now she was all ready to go, with her hair up in a woven, Grecian style, that made her elegant neck look even more swan-like. She was carrying a dress bag over her shoulder.

"Oh, you are such a lucky man," she smiled, bending to kiss me. "I look fantastic in this thing!"

"Your modesty is showing," I laughed.

"I don't know who said it," she giggled, starting up the stairs, "but I've heard it's not bragging if it's true. Take my word for it, honey; It's true."

Comments like that did nothing to ease my curiosity. At least there was only a couple of hours to wait. I could probably survive that.

Maybe.

If I had the option of losing myself in further exploration of her luscious body, I could kill some time, but Karen made it clear that she was off the menu until after tonight's gala. Her hair and nails were not to be messed with.

To make matters worse, she was here, and looking more delicious than ever. Karen was one of those few fortunate natural redheads that didn't just freckle when exposed to the sun. Instead, she simply roasted to a tasty golden brown, that went perfectly with her hair, her eyes, her lips, her...

Perhaps I should change the subject. I'm making myself crazy.

So... How about those Red Sox?

***

I went for a walk. I had three ice cream cones. I went to the gym, and tried to burn off the time and frustration, with moderate success. At last the clock cooperated, easing closer to dinner time.

It was time to get dressed.

Both of us.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

I raced back to our cabin, and found my suit laid out neatly on the couch, along with clean underwear and socks.

"Hi honey," I called out. "I'm back."

"Oh good!" she replied, appearing at the top of the stairs, wrapped in a towel. "I put your stuff down there, so you can get dressed, while I do my thing up here. It's for your own safety. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a whirling dervish right now."

I just sighed, and accepted my place. There was no fighting it. I dressed, and sat quietly, waiting, as close to patient as I could come.

"Ready?" I heard from above, and turned to see Karen at the top of the stairs.

My heart skipped several beats, and breathing became an afterthought. She... my soon-to-be wife... was stunning. My mouth hung open, as she started down, carefully holding the hem of the dress up a few inches. Her long left leg, clad in a sexy stocking, peeked out through the front slit of the skirt with each step. I stood, and met her as she reached the bottom.

"Karen, you look incredible!" I gasped.

"Thank you, honey," she smiled, turning for me, to let me take in the rear view. The dress was backless, with only a pair of thin, crossed straps on her mid-upper back. It wrapped her hips smoothly, with the swell of her firm rump visible under the fabric.

Made of a deep blue satin, the dress highlighted her curvaceous body, and fit like it was made for her, which the alterations had made largely true.

Of course, no discussion about Karen in a dress is complete without mentioning her chest. The neckline was a deep V, and the straps which crossed her back went over her shoulders and supported the front bodice. Nearly every inch of her cleavage was on display. My dick began to stir.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Um, YEAH!" I laughed. "Holy shit, honey. If I may ask... what's holding those magnificent breasts up?"

"Magnificent?" she giggled, blushing. "My, my, what flattery! To answer your question, it's the dress and nothing but the dress. Maybe a little hope as well. I'm naked under here, and it feels great. My nipples are going to be hard all night!"

"Me too!" I groaned, and tried to push my stiffening cock into a more comfortable position.

"Well, we'd better get out of here then," she smiled, kissing my cheek, "before we lose control of our, um, urges?"

So we did, walking arm in arm through the ship, toward the dining room. I could see the heads turning to watch us pass, but had no illusions that I was even being noticed. I was dressed in my best suit, yet would have been under-dressed in a tuxedo. She would have been completely at home on the red carpet at the Oscars.

On our arrival at the dining room, we had the obligatory photos taken by the ship's photographers. It was like the prom, all over again, except that this time, I knew I had the prettiest girl on the ship, on my arm.

I don't even remember what we ate for dinner. Nor do I remember what anyone else was wearing. The only thing I do remember, besides Karen's conversation, was watching her dance with the Captain.

I know he was just doing his job, being social, but I didn't take my eyes off them for a second. I was jealous. It pains me to admit it, but I was jealous.

Maybe it was a residual effect from Belinda. Whatever the reason, once I recognized the unpleasant emotions, I tried to force myself to change them. I knew that she was coming home with me, and forced myself to relax. It wasn't a matter of trust in Karen; I had no reason to doubt her. The problem was the Captain.

He seemed to be enjoying his time with my wife in his arms just a little too much, and was holding her maybe a little too close. With Karen's abundant chest, it's difficult to avoid making contact with her softer regions, but he did seem to be taking advantage of that fact.

Fortunately, the song ended, and Karen returned to the table, her place taken by another woman. I stood, and held her chair for her.

"Did you have fun?" I asked, taking my seat next to her.

"It was nice," she giggled softly, "but he had all the fun. His eyes were all over my girls."

"Well, that's understandable," I laughed. "If he didn't notice them, I'd have doubts about his eyesight." My eyes symbolically wandered south of her face, and visually caressed her breasts.

"I see your eyes are working just fine," she smiled. "Let's get out of here. I need you."

We bid our goodnights, and left, walking slowly back toward our room. As we strolled the outside deck past the pool, we stopped, and looked out at the moonlight dappling the ocean. Karen faced outward, and I cuddled close behind her, wrapping her in my arms to protect her from the wind.

Okay, also so I could press my hard cock against her ass, nuzzle her neck, and look down the front of her dress. Oh, and hold her breasts in my hands, too. Basically, as far as I could go without getting us in trouble again.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, as I kissed her neck, and fondled her. "God, honey, I can feel the juices running down my leg. Let's go to the cabin. We can continue this on our balcony."

And there were no cameras on our balcony. Clothing might be seen as an option there, although I really did like this dress on her.

It only took us a couple of minutes to arrive at our door, and a few seconds to close the door behind us. Karen gave me that look.

You know the look I mean. Every woman has it. It's the look that says she's going to take what she wants, and what she wants is you. She wants your cock, and she wants it now. That look.

Karen's eyes were smoldering, as she dropped carefully to her knees, and her delicate, sexy, freshly manicured hand worked on my fly, levering it down. She reached in, and retrieved my cock, which was so hard she had difficulty getting it out without breaking it. She licked the head, which was shiny with pre-cum.

"Mmmmm. Gravy," she smiled, pinching the base of my shaft, and using her fingers to milk more of the clear liquid toward the head. A large, shimmering drop appeared, growing larger as her hands worked, until it dropped on her extended tongue. She swallowed it, with a satisfied moan.

"Oh god, Karen, you're so nasty," I groaned, as her mouth slid slowly down my length. I leaned back, against the wall, and just enjoyed the sensations. Looking down at her, as she bobbed her head and swirled her tongue, was an erotic treat of its own. With her elegantly styled hair, perfectly made-up eyes, lusciously red lips, and sexy if formal gown, the was like getting head from a Hollywood starlet.

Except of course, that no Hollywood starlet has a rack like Karen's, and it was mine to have, hold, and especially suckle, for the rest of my life. Well, in a couple of days, anyway.

Karen moaned, and stood, grasping my steely cock like a handle. She led us outside, onto our balcony, as previously discussed. She gathered her skirt, lifting it to her waist, and took her position, leaning over the railing.

As promised, there was nothing under Karen's dress but Karen. Thigh-high stockings wrapped her sexy legs in a silky sheath, and her high heels made them even longer. She wagged her bare rump at me, as if to ask what I was waiting for. I had dropped my pants, and stepped out of them, but now I was ready.

My cock found her drenched pussy on the first try, and we groaned in unison as I pushed it deep inside her. We adopted the same position as before, with my arms around her, and my lips on her neck. Her hands found mine, atop her breasts, and she unhooked the straps that held up the front of her dress. For a few seconds, the dress struggled valiantly to support and contain her spectacular breasts, while my firm strokes made them shimmy and wobble, eventually to freedom.