Just Being Neighbourly Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This wasn't a fuck of frenzied desperation, despite both of us having been on the edge all evening. Karen was grinding her backside back into my thrusts, and holding my hands on her breasts, while I nibbled the sensitive nape and sides of her neck. She was savouring the excitement, prolonging it, building on it, in layer after layer of ecstatic torture. I could feel it growing inside her, and hear it in her ragged, quivering breathing. This was going to be huge.

I wondered if I should have my life jacket on, because she was going to...

I felt her shudder, and she pushed back hard, dislodging my cock from her cunt.

"Oh my god!" she hissed, her whole body shaking, and I actually heard her spraying the balcony floor. She clutched her dress high, trying to keep it out of the deluge. Her legs wobbled, and I caught her before she fell off her heels. "Oh god!" she breathed, leaning against me. "I just... never... Wow!"

I held her for a couple of minutes, until she began to compose herself. Her legs grew stronger, and she took her weight again, patting my arms which were wrapped around her lovingly.

"Thank you, darling," she smiled, kissing my cheek. "Now it's your turn. Let me get this dress off, and I'm going to give you the blowjob of a lifetime!"

That sounded like a wonderful idea.

I watched her carefully remove her dress, deftly avoiding the puddle she had left on the balcony floor. Still wearing her heels, she bent to adjust her stockings, making her breasts sway widely. Standing up, she beckoned me with her finger.

"Over here," she purred, squatting. One hand dropped between her legs, to toy with her gaping lips, while the other grabbed my dick once I was within range. She pulled me into her mouth, and moaned. "Mmmmm," she giggled, "I am just so fucking tasty, aren't I?"

I would have concurred, but the question was largely rhetorical. Besides, she had inhaled my cock again, and was sucking it in a languid, relaxed fashion. Unhurried, she stroked, and bobbed, and licked, and twisted... and sucked, and sucked, and sucked. Her soft moans of pleasure reverberated up my shaft, adding to the fun. The hand between her thighs continued to circle her clit, keeping her pot boiling.

I was leaning against the balcony railing, watching her do her best to suck my brains out through my dick. She was having some success, too. With agonizing skill, she kept inching me closer and closer to the edge of the orgasmic abyss. Slowly, she worked her magic, and I felt the tingle growing in my balls. She sensed it as well, and slowed her attentions even more, keeping me balanced on the brink.

How long can you delay your orgasm, before you lose your mind? I had a feeling I was going to find out, as she continued to drive me wild. I put both hands on her head, and began to fuck her face, but she pulled back, letting me know that we were doing this her way. That was fine; her way had always been more than adequately satisfying, and so far this had exceeded my wildest dreams.

Karen was enjoying her power over me, but I knew she wasn't being mean about it. She was just making this time memorable.

"Please, Karen," I begged, my legs twitching involuntarily. "I can't take much more. Please make me cum."

I watched her smile, and pull back, stroking the saliva-soaked shaft with both hands.

"Close, huh?" she giggled, looking up at me with those big blue eyes.

"Oh god, yes!" I groaned. "Please!"

"Okay honey," she smiled, "I'll make you cum. I'll suck all that delicious, sticky sap, right down my throat. All you have to do is tell me how much you love me."

"Of course! I love you more than the moon, or the stars! I love you more than life itself! You are the only woman for me, and I love you so much it hurts when we're apart!" I babbled, desperate to say the right word.

"That'll do," she moaned, and dropped her mouth once again over the head. She began again to bob, and stroke, but this time, without stopping.

"Yes, honey," I grunted. "Oh yes! Suck my cock, honey! You suck it so, good, better than anyone ever has! I'm gonna cum! Mmmmm! Mmmmm hmmm!"

Boom. I swear, I saw stars, or fireworks, or something like that, as the semen raced from my balls, through my spasming shaft, and into her throat. While a lot of women stop sucking at this point, and simply let their man spew into their waiting mouths, Karen didn't. She actively sucked and swallowed, not merely accepting my discharge, but demanding it. She wanted all of it, which is pretty much what she got.

I had been thinking of sex, and her in the mysterious dress, all day. Then to see her in it, with her fabulous pair there for the taking, but not being able to take them? Well, let's just say the pump was primed to full capacity. This was one huge load, which was her plan all along.

Karen had experience, and knew that the longer you keep a man hard, and close to blowing his top, the larger the explosion. She wanted a big one. She got it.

My knees shook, as I shot rope after rope into her sucking mouth. She just kept gulping it down, and moaning happily, as my body turned inside out. I thought it would never end.

It did, but not until she had vacuumed every last available swimmer from my roster. The army was obliterated. I surrender.

My legs seemed to lose their ability to remain rigid, and I caught myself with the railing. Karen was cleaning up, licking and sucking the evidence from my exhausted cock. She seemed so calm, and happy, in direct contrast to myself. I was gasping for air, and wondering how a ship this big could turn so fast.

She released me, and I sat heavily on the floor. Spent. Depleted. Done. As I fell over on my side, I noticed another puddle on the floor, under her squatting posture. She had cum again, from sucking me. My kind of woman. I should marry her.

Oh wait! I'm going to! Day after tomorrow! Lucky me.

***

When we woke on Wednesday morning. The ship was still. Overnight, we had arrived at that beach club I mentioned, and were anchored just off shore.

The scene was idyllic. White sand, palm trees, blue water, and azure skies. Add a naked Karen, by my side, looking over the sight from our perch on deck 17, and you approach perfection.

"Breakfast first," she smiled, kissing me. "The tenders start going ashore at nine. Did you sleep well?"

"I don't know," I laughed. "I was in an orgasmic coma."

"Yeah, I noticed you didn't move much," she giggled. "Sorry about that. Didn't mean to hurt you."

"Feel free to hurt me like that again," I chuckled. "Just not today, or you'll be a widow before you're a bride." She kissed me again, and padded inside to get dressed.

I stayed on the balcony for a few minutes, watching the tenders racing to the island. They had to ferry supplies ashore so the staff could set up, before the passengers were allowed to have fun on the beach. Imagine packing a bag lunch for three thousand people. It's a big bag.

I went inside, and upstairs, to find Karen making final adjustments to her bikini. It was a new one, purchased on board, and a vibrant red colour. Every bit as naughty as her black one, it looked spectacular on her.

"Ooooo, the lady in red!" I smiled, wrapping her in my arms. "Is this purely for the sun, or are you planning on getting wet?" As soon as I said it, I knew she'd pick it up.

"If I'm with you, honey," she smiled, leaning back against me, "I'll be wet."

I nuzzled her neck, and patted her ass. It was time for me to get dressed, so we could go to breakfast. Karen covered herself with shorts and a t-shirt, and we went to eat.

Last night, she had emptied my tank, and this morning, I was famished. Eight eggs Benedict met their demise on my plate, along with some watermelon and other fruit. Karen ate her much more ladylike portion, and watched me with an amused smirk.

"You know, your sauce tastes a little like hollandaise," she smiled. "Now I know why."

"Just doing my part to ensure the supply equals the demand," I burped, placing my fork on the plate.

Even at our best, Belinda and I had never had a relationship like this. Karen made me totally relax, and we were far more than just very compatible sex partners. We were truly soul mates. We sat, side by side, enjoying the sunshine, drinking coffee, and waiting for the announcement that the tenders were ready for boarding. Finally, the word came.

Twenty minutes and a short ride later, we were on the beach. Palm trees swayed in the breeze, casting their fan-like shadows on the hot white sand. Before us, a large, natural tidal pool with a smooth, sandy bottom awaited, ringed by a reef that just broke the surface. In the background, looming large, was the massive, gleaming white bulk of the ship. I was sitting on the edge of a cabana, watching Karen strip off her coverings. I laid back, as she peeled off her top, and crawled on the padded platform with me, snuggling close under my arm.

"You know, being horizontal with you in this state of dress, and in my arms, is inherently dangerous," I whispered.

"I live for thrills," she smiled, kissing me. She cuddled closer, pressing those big, soft breasts into my ribs. We remained in this loving embrace for quite some time, enjoying the warmth, breezes and pleasant view.

Eventually, I needed to go for a swim. Having her here, in my arms, was causing the expected swelling, and I needed to cool off.

"Are you going to swim, honey?" I asked her, dropping my shirt on the mattress.

"Probably just wade," she smiled, gesturing to her hair. "I'd like this to last one more day, if possible. It'll make for good wedding pictures. You go ahead. Don't get eaten by anything, okay?"

I grinned, and cast a deliberate glance at her crotch, indicating what I wanted to eat. She giggled, and waved me off.

The water was just the right temperature, and clear as glass. I had grabbed some snorkel gear and fins from the kiosk, and was paddling around, looking at the fish, which were plentiful on the small reef that bordered the sandy beach area. After a half hour or so, I headed back in.

As I neared the shallows, I peeked ahead, and saw Karen in the water, about chest deep. I altered course, and went toward her. Soon, I could see her butt in its tiny, red bikini panty. There was another attractive torso visible, wearing a blue one-piece. Both sets of breasts were moving gently with the swell of the small waves. I surfaced right behind her.

"Oh! Here he is now!" Karen laughed. "How are the fish?"

"Not as pretty as you," I smiled, tipping my mask up. She moved closer and kissed me, while I grabbed her ass under the water. I recognized the other woman as the mother from the Captain's Table, minus her husband and son.

"Honey, you remember Janine, from dinner, right?" she said, nodding to her brunette companion.

"Of course," I smiled and offered my hand. She took it and smiled.

"I was telling Karen that my men had abandoned me today," she giggled. "Damn deep sea fishing charter! I hate eating alone."

"So eat with us," Karen suggested.

"You don't mind?" Janine asked.

"Not at all," Karen laughed. She pressed her body against mine, and kissed me again, this time a bit more deeply. "As long as you don't mind mildly restrained public displays of affection."

"Oh, right! Wedding tomorrow, yes?" Janine asked.

"Mmmmm hmmm," Karen replied, mid-kiss. I grabbed her ass with both hands, and held her tight.

So, we spent the rest of the day with our new friend Janine. For the most part, I just let the girls do their thing, chatting like they hadn't just met a few days ago. I learned that no matter how recently they met, girl-talk knows no boundaries. Despite my presence in the cabana with them... in fact, between them... they went right ahead and discussed the merits of each other's spouses. Thankfully stopping just short of comparing the size of my Johnson to that of Janine's husband, Karen gave me the occasional playful pet while talking.

They covered nearly all the bases. Age (Janine was younger than Karen, but older than me), children (just the one boy), how they met their spouses (they were high school sweethearts), and other bits of personal trivia.

"I just hope I look as good as you when I'm your age," Janine smiled. "I mean, I know I can't compete with those," she gestured to Karen's chest, "but it would be nice if my boobs would stay where they are. Your breasts are beautiful."

"You can say that again," I giggled, my first real part of the conversation.

"So, we're agreed, then?" Karen laughed. "We all like my tits."

***

Thursday morning, back at sea, I woke before Karen did. She was on her pillow, facing me, and I watched her sleep for several minutes before I rolled closer, mere inches away. My hand moved to her hip, gently caressing the sexy curve that led to her waist. The contact, however light, made her stir, and her eyes opened slowly.

"Hi darling," I smiled.

"Morning, baby," she whispered, and stretched, arching her back. My hand moved instinctively to palm her left breast, and she paused, glancing down at it.

"I'm sorry," I laughed, "Is it bad luck to grab the bride's tits before the wedding?"

"Well, given our situation," she smiled, putting her hand on top of mine and holding it there, "I'd say it's only bad luck if you grab any other woman's tits before the wedding. As the bride in question, I'm good with it. Wanna fuck the bride, before the wedding?"

"I could probably be persuaded," I grinned.

Karen went to use the bathroom, then came back and slithered under the sheets.

She persuaded me. She persuaded my brains out.

It was a great way to start our wedding day.

***

It was about that time.

Earlier in the day, I had watched from our balcony as the crew set up the arched trellis that would serve as a backdrop for our nuptials. It was on the sports deck, aft, where the superstructure would shield it from the wind, but still offer views of the ocean vista below.

Karen and I had both done this before, and both did the full-on formal wedding the first time. By mutual agreement, we decided to eschew the pomp and circumstance this time. Comfort took priority over convention.

Which is not to say we were clad in cut-offs and flip-flops. I had on nice slacks and a golf shirt, and Karen wore a lovely blue sundress. Typically for her, it was mildly revealing, and she looked great in it.

As promised, Karyn from security, and Janine, both attended, along with a few other new friends from the ship, including Maureen and Leonard from the tub.

The ceremony itself was pretty typical for a non-religious, civil wedding. Light on the 'don't break these vows or you're going to hell', leaning more toward respect and honesty as the bedrock of the marriage. In the end, promising to love, honour and respect Karen as my wife was easy; It's the way I already felt about her, whether there was a ring on her finger or not.

The Captain smiled, and told us we were now husband and wife. I kissed Karen. She kissed me back, and we held the kiss for longer than necessary, long enough that Janine felt the urge to comment.

"Alright you two," she laughed. "You're married now. Stop showing off!"

The rest of the assembly joined in the laughter, and we posed for our first pictures as a married couple. Hugs and handshakes were exchanged, and off we went. This would be the point where, were this a normal, land based wedding, we would get in a car with tin cans tied to the back.

Since we were short on cars, cans, and road, we went for a walk, arm in arm, basking in the warmth of the sun, and the greater warmth of our love. I felt complete again, and judging from the sensation of her kisses, I would say she shared that emotion. Our random, strolling tour found us at the doors to the aft elevator, just a short, vertical passage from the door to our room. Moments later, we stood at that door.

I picked her up, in my arms.

"Consider this a practice run," I smiled at her. "You get this ride through two doors when we get home."

Indeed, she would, as we now owned two houses, side by side, in our neighbourhood.

After I carried her upstairs, and laid her reverently on the bed, she smiled up at me.

"Should we consider this a practice run, as well?" she giggled.

Well, like the old joke about 'how you get to Carnegie Hall', practice does make perfect. This part, we were already very good at. Here's to mastering our craft.

We bared each other with loving caresses, rolling about the bed gently in a shared embrace. Very few words were spoken, nor were they necessary.

I found myself between her legs, facing her spectacularly wet pussy. There was no doubt that she was extremely aroused, and I inhaled her musky scent deeply before dipping my tongue in her juicy depths.

"Oh god," she moaned softly, as I burrowed deeper between her swollen labia. She tasted exceptionally good today. Her orgasm was quick to arrive, and she bubbled up with more delicious juices for my enjoyment.

I rolled onto my back, allowing Karen to straddle me, and impale herself. Once I was fully sheathed in her snug crevice, she leaned forward, and we kissed passionately. This time, our first as husband and wife, we didn't fuck. We made love, plumbing the depths of our emotions, and truly feeling the connection between us.

She was squeezing her pussy around my cock as she lifted her hips slowly, then relaxing on the downward stroke. I loved it when she did that, and for obvious reasons, she could only do it when we were doing it this way; Slow, languid, sensual.

I felt her shudder in my arms again, as her breathing grew ragged, and knew she had cum again. She lifted herself off, and laid beside me, facing away. I spooned behind her, and she reached down to direct my cock back into her. With an arm wrapped around her, fondling her breast, I smoothly stroked deep inside her. I felt her fingers, between her legs, continuing to work her clit while I probed her pussy with my dick.

Within minutes, another quiet shudder signalled her bliss once more. She panted, and stroked my thigh, turning her head. Her sweaty, flushed face beamed at me.

"Cum inside me, darling," she breathed. "It's your turn."

I smiled back, and pulled out, while she rolled onto her back, and spread her legs wide. Once I was plugged in again, she enveloped me in an embrace of arms and legs, holding me tight, and within kissing range. Her huge breasts pressed their firm volume against my chest, a sensation I cherished, as I began again to thrust into her succulent vagina.

"Yes honey, just like that," she whispered into my ear. "God, I love the way your cock makes me feel, but I love the way you make me feel even more. I Love You, Dan, and I'm so happy to be your wife." Her lips found mine, and we were still locked together as I pumped my thick load into her. "Mmmmm hmmm, that's it, darling husband. Cum in my pussy. I'm yours."

Thank you Belinda.

Thank you for cheating, and making me miserable, so that I could find the woman who makes me happier than you ever did.

Thank you Karen, for being that woman.

Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And thank you for reading. I think Karen and Dan will be back for more, but I'll let the newlyweds have some time.

Please send me your Comments and suggestions, Feedback and feelings, and of course, your votes.

Thank you again.