All Comments on 'Just Being Wolfy Ch. 08'

by Jayleen88

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ebony_princess4ebony_princess4about 15 years ago
well well well

that worked out well. i mean now no one has to worry about who the real person was. but is jerry catchin feelins for his mate??? ooooo this is so exciting i can't wait to see what will happen next.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritabout 15 years ago
Quite Interesting developement

i agree with Ebony, that jerry is starting to get feelings for his mate...its interesting to see what will develope from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
aww i feel sorry for forielle (sorry for spelling)

jerry dosent deserv her one bit even though he is defending he she deseves adian who eill love aqnd cherish he. i hopse she dosent fogive him fo raping he either.

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
Holy Crap!!!

Screw that ho bitch I hate her and she stank!! How dare she just use Adrian like that after the way he took her under his wing and showed her kindness when she didn't deserve it. That crazy heffa could have had him killed if Christopher didn't mess things up for himself. Aargh!! Jerry so need is throat torn out pleeeaassse! Just a little tear...no I'm lying decapitate the fucker!! Keep up the outstanding work.

werewolvesftwwerewolvesftwabout 15 years ago
DAMN

Jerry better not hurt fiorelle or gracielle. I mean what a bastard! I feel sorry for fiorelle- she deserves better. Anyway cant't wait for the next story :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
He Lives!!!

Christopher was a bastard anyway, so he deserved to die (his poor family though). I really am just happy that Adrian lives another day. If he scents him though.....RUN HOMEY RUN!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous