All Comments on 'Just Being Wolfy Ch. 11'

by Jayleen88

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Qu3tQu3tQu3tQu3tabout 15 years ago
I LOVE IT!!!!

I love happy endings :)). I am also glad u ddnt leave with a cliffhanger, actually i was kinda prayin. Thank you for your creativity. Keep postin ur in my FAVS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Constructive critique...

You have a good plot, but this story is in need of serious editing. (not just grammatical editing) It read like a Harlequin book at times, and then it just read as something all together confusing, and then it read as mushy--! You have to find one (1) tone and stick to it. If you're going to write a mushy romance novel with a paranormal theme, go ahead. That was my major complaint. The tone and the writing. Fantastic plot, but the tone and style--if you're going to submit it to publishers--work on that.

RattlertooRattlertooabout 15 years ago
Thanks for the ride

Good story. I enjoyed it from beginning to end. I wish you had stretched out the chapter were Jerry stole Grace a little longer just to add drama but overall I'm glad I read the tale. How about Adrian's story next?

BlackdollsBlackdollsabout 15 years ago
THat was beautiful. Thanks

I am upset with only one aspect of this story,that is it is over. :-(.

Thanks for writing a happy story. THings are so bleak in the world right now, I love when my literature makes me smile and forget my troubles for a little while.

You have a talent.

I hope you will continue writing! Thanks again.

mechmanasmechmanasabout 15 years ago
loved IT

I loved this whole story it was very good. I Look forward to more work from u. good luck with the finals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OMG!!

Loved it all!!! but what happens to adrian? are you gonna do a story about him too?? i'd love that!! thanks xxxx

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
You are the shit!!!!

I have to admit it I loved the ending. Even though there was no throat tearing it was still the perfect ending. Excellent work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
awsome looked for it every day

u should talk about the baby boy growing up;. and maybe falling for some girl

werewolvesftwwerewolvesftwabout 15 years ago
YAYAYAYA

Even though its the ending, i enjoyed it thoroughly. Haha the story seems so short. Anyway hope you keep writing and good luck for your exams :]

Jayleen88Jayleen88about 15 years agoAuthor
LOL thank you VERY much guys!!! :D

Yeah, I'm going to write a sequel to JUST BEING WOLFY but I have to concentrate on my exams first haha - but I've already mapped them out so I won't forget the main plot and stuff... It's about Adrian Rolf and also about Aveline, Alven and Carinelle... I still couldn't think of a perfect title yet haha... I've also mapped out and actually finished one chapter on a whole new series called "BLOOD BRIDE" so I hope you guys will love it but once again, everything is pretty much on hold before I finish exams in June...But most importantly, THANK YOU very much to all of you who have been reading my series from the very beginning to the very end... I'm very honoured to have worked with STEVESWOMAN - a very talented author! - and I hope to work with her again for future projects... THANK YOU again for all of your GOOD LUCKS for my exam hehehe - really need and appreciate it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Way to cliche at the end

I'm sure you just had Adrian leave so you can give him his own story but it would of been nice to see a bitter sweet ending. Like Jerry finally figures it out but looses/dies to Adrian at the end. Just felt to clean cut at the end.

AlydenAlydenabout 15 years ago
Adrian Story!

I love your story of Just being. The stories are so exciting and had edge in it... good luck on your exam. Can't wait for Adrian story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You write like a pro

Keep up the great work!

Jayleen88Jayleen88about 15 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!

I couldn't help but to log in and check if there are comments waiting for me to read and I'm glad that I did check. All of the revision is tiring but it will be over soon lol. OK, a little update on BLOOD BRIDE - I actually wrote it whenever I got tired from revising. I have reached CHAPTER FOUR in the series but for the sequeal to JUST BEING WOLFY? Well, I'm still in CHAPTER TWO...I still couldn't think of a perfect title yet haha...Exam time is torturous and teasing - I mean, of all time for my brain to have ideas for new plots! I have four NEW unfinished series waiting in my computer to be finished... Oh well, at least I've mapped them already although briefly but I hope it can span out to a long nice series... THANK YOU EVERYONE for supporting me and all those wonderful sweet compliments and constructive comments are HIGHLY appreciated! <3 I'm a very happy bilingual writer! haha...

ThaliaMarie24ThaliaMarie24about 15 years ago
Great

I love this story...from beginning to end. The grammar errors were not as bad as most would say. I could read through it without losing interest. I am waiting to see if you will write about Adrian. I think his story would be wonderful to read. Anyway, Love your writing!!!!

~Tonya

Jayleen88Jayleen88about 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you TONYA :D

Yup, I will write about Adrian in the sequeal. Aveline, Alven and Carinelle will also be in the story LOL. Thank you for COMMENTING and VOTING!! I hope you'll love the sequeal - still working on it but I have exams soon so LOL, I had to spare a lot of time to do my revision but I do spend an hour or two writing on it... :D (busted! LOL)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
brilliant.

definitely one of the best series i have read.

you gave me the inspiration to write my own stories.

way to go jayleen !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I loved it!!

Hi Jayleen88,

just stumbled across your work and immeadiately added it to my favourites. Please keep writing.

Dragon21

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
GREAT

excellent story and storyline, i enjoyed the development of the characters as well.

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 14 years ago
nice

what a wonderful story. i enjoyed it. write some more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

very nice. please consider a story for the lone wolf adrian

MissdashiellaMissdashiellaalmost 14 years ago
Adrian

I agree it was a great story .. I want to know what happen with Adrian !!!!

DigitalneoDigitalneoalmost 14 years ago
loved it all.

I recently stumbled across your series not even yesterday and I've been reading it non-stop up till now. Great story, honestly. I love stories that can end happily and reasonably. Especially werewolves; wolf powuh yea!

Wish I had your creative talent but if only I had been there to edit for you at the beginning lol.

So props to STEVESWOMAN for her effort as well. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
JUST WONDERFUL

I AM GREATLY IMPRESSED WITH YOUR STORY AND LIKE THE OTHERS WOULD LIKE TO READ ADRIAN'S STORY AND MAYBE SOME TIME DOWN THE ROAD THE STORIES OF THE THORN AND RUBEN CUBS AND FIORELLE'S SIBLING

shortydeeshortydeeabout 13 years ago
Waited

I waited to finish reading the whole story before sending a comment. I have enjoyed your story very much. I am hoping that the next chapters will be just as Good. Please keep up the great work.

allimbaallimbaalmost 13 years ago

Such a great story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

A wonderful story.I enjoy reading;I look forward to reading more of your stories..I'm so hooked on these wolf stories LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rushed

I like your story very much, but at times I got the impression that you rushed parts

of it. Like you had lost track of where you were going. However the end result was

you gave us all a very interesting read. Keep up the good work

Ingiliz

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the title

i really like the title of the story "just being wolfy",,and i also like the everyday drama that you have injected into a werewolf story,,sorta like everyday lives,,except for the werewolf part...i think you did a fantastic job !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

i think over all the story was good..but to tell the truth i did not care for the ending at all. just because you are ready to call a quick end to a story does not mean to mess up the story to get it over with...trs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous