Just Being Wolfy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of our offspring made me smile; I remembered last night when James and I bickered lightly about naming our offspring. It wasn't a serious disagreement or anything so after from a list of hundreds of potential names, we have finally agreed on some and that was only for a boy but at least we have figured out the first alphabet in the name so it would be slightly easier to choose for a girl should we have girls instead.

I loved the idea of having a daughter but either way, I didn't mind of their genders just as long as they were born healthy and live a wonderful life and less drama like I did.

I patted my growing belly lovingly and said, "Two more months."

Haylie snickered, "Or three," she said as she plopped on the seat near me, "I hope you'll have a lot of babies in there!"

I smacked her hand playfully, "I hope you will then."

"Aw, come on Gracie," she giggled, "Think about it." She tried to reason with me and honestly, she wasn't doing a good job of convincing me with all of her laughing, "If you have, let's say, three or four babies, you'll have many choices of baby names!"

"You are going to make her more anxious, Haylie," my Mom said with a wide smile. She looked at me. "But Haylie's right, Gracie, if you have four, you and James can name two babies and your father, Haylie and I can name the rest." I knew she was joking but the thought of having four babies inside me, although sounded great, would be extremely painful and laborious for me. I'd probably have to give birth through C-section which I really didn't want. I would rather give birth the natural way.

"I think I still prefer two, Mom." I smiled as my eyes caught sight at the love of my life. James approached us and then he kissed the top of my head.

"Good day, Mother, Haylie," he greeted them. He looked at me, his eyes shinning brightly and then he looked at them as he took my hand. "Do you mind if I steal Gracie away for a while?"

Haylie snickered. "Steal her as long as you want, lover boy,"

"Go on James," my Mom said, still smiling. She was glad to see me happily in love. "Haylie and I are going home soon anyway, it's getting late." She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you next week, OK, Gracie?"

I nodded at her. "Sure thing Mom!"

***

James held my hand as we walked out from the living room. I could hear my Mom talking happily with Haylie but I wasn't sure about what. We went down the grand marble staircase. The low rank members passing us bowed their heads in respect; I smiled at them. We went out through the main door and then started to follow a trail leading to the nearby lake. I looked at him questioningly and then, he covered my eyes with his hands.

"James?" I called as I tried to take his hands off me. I was starting to feel crabby but he ignored me and chuckled.

"Don't peek!" he smiled as he guided me through the trail. Aafter a few minutes of walking, he made me sit down on a chair.

Funny, I thought to myself, I don't remember seeing a chair near the lake before.

"Tadaa!!" he said happily as he let go of his hands. I blinked at the view in front of me. James had set a dinner for two near the lake. The moonlight cast a romantic perfect light that there was no need to use a candle. I was stunned but equally happy with the surprise.

"We had never had a dinner outside here before, so I figured I'd give you a little surprise." He sat down on his chair and then held my hand on the circular table. There was a small vase filled with fresh roses and the sweet smelling fragrance made me swoon with happiness. One of the low ranks brought us the first dish for this surprise dinner.

"For you, my Alpha Female," he said, nodding his head as he placed a really delicious looking dish on my place. "Enjoy your dinner, my Alpha, Gracielle." He nodded to both of us happily before going back.

I could hear violin playing in the background so I turned my head and sure enough, Malcolm was there playing; he smiled at me.

Suddenly James took out something from his jacket and with a shy smile, he gave me a flat purple-coloured box. "Open it," he urged me. I figured it must be a necklace or something so I opened it. I blinked when I saw two pieces of paper. I broke into a smile when I noticed what it was. "Do you love it?"

I looked at him, tears of happiness welled in my eyes, "Are you serious?" I asked him, he was always busy with Alpha duties that I wasn't sure that he ever thought of having a honeymoon with me especially after I had been confirmed pregnant.

"Love, I thought I would see your smile, not your tears," he whispered as he wiped my tears away. I held his left hand and kissed his fingers lovingly.

"I am happy," I breathed out, "Where are we going?"

"I wish we could have gone sooner but..." He smiled. I knew what he meant. The past months were filled with a lot of drama. "Since we have two months before you give birth, I thought if you'd like, we could go to Rome."

I stood up and went to kiss him across the table; my big belly gave me a bit difficulty reaching him but I managed. We kissed passionately.

I sat down and smiled at him. "Thank you," I said.

He shook his head, "Thank you for having me in your life."

We would fly to Rome tomorrow morning and depending on how I was, we'd probably stay in Rome for one to two weeks. We'd definitely had to go home before I go into labour. I was amused with the thought of my giving birth at a human hospital. Wouldn't it be shocking for them if I did in fact give birth to more than four babies and without any medical references for them to check!

Rachael would be of course my doctor and midwife. Honestly, I could hardly wait for the delivery day to come.

***

Two months later

I never thought I would say this but I was bigger than ever. I had finally reached the end of my gestation period and soon, I would be able to look into my babies' eyes. The first few hours before delivery date was torturous as the babies inside me contracted and kicked around. Rachael was by my side constantly until my water finally broke and the start of the searing pain began.

James held me close, my back to his chest as Rachael guided me through the delivery, "Breathe in, good, breathe out, that's it. Push!" she said to me gently. The pain was unbelievable as I held on tightly to James's hands. He whispered words of encouragement and support in my ear as I panted and pushed. "Ok, I can see the head now, give it one last push, Gracie." I felt drained but for the sake of our children, I gave it one last final push. My head fell limply on James's shoulder as I heard the heavenly sound of the first cries of my baby.

"It's a boy!" Rachael said excitedly as she gave our baby to her nurse and then she focused on me. I thought the pain was over but then the searing pain started all over again. "You're doing excellent, Gracie," she said to me. "Give it a push, yes, that's it, good girl." I yelped in pain but I held on my strength. I managed to see my newborn baby boy being washed with warm water and then bundled into a blue blanket. The sight of him gave me a new found of energy. I gave one final push and the pain was over as Rachael held out a crying baby. "It's a girl!"

Oh my... I had a healthy set of a baby boy and a baby girl. James quickly kissed the back of my head. "It's OK now, love, it's over," he whispered. I felt tired but I wanted to see them. I held my hands stretched out and Rachael seemed to understand what I wanted. What I needed at that time...

She held our newborn baby boy as the nurse washed our baby girl. She gave him to me as I formed a cradle with my hands and I cooed lovingly at him. James looked like he was going to cry in amazement as he caressed our baby's head gently.

The nurse then gave our cleaned baby girl all wrapped up in pink blanket and handed her to James. He stared at the little thing in his arms. "Give her to me," I croaked. He obliged me and I had both of my babies in my arms. 'They're beautiful," I said quietly to him. He smiled and kissed my forehead again.

"Thank you, my love, this is the most wonderful gift of life ever," he whispered and for that, I agreed with him as we stared at out newborn offspring...

Later that morning, Rachael had me moved back from the medical chamber to our home quarter. My family was there with me; they had waited anxiously outside the delivery room in the medical chamber. My Dad had paced left and right countless of times.

Now, James held his newborn son on his left and daughter on his right. He looked at me with sheer happiness and awe. I closed my eyes for a moment; I could still feel the soreness in my body but when I first lay my eyes on my son, oh my beautiful son, all of the tiredness vanished. It was like just by looking at my son, it had given me a new energy to bring his little sister into the world.

I had two beautiful healthy fraternal twins...

Haylie cooed and took our daughter from James' arm and went to my parents. James sat down on the edge of the bed next to me, smiling happily; he gave me to hold our son. The feeling of motherhood was strangely completing. Was this how my Mom had felt when she first gazed into my eyes?

"Thank you, love," he said as he kissed my forehead, "I love you with all my heart," he patted our son's little fingers gently. His little fingers grasped at his father's index finger, gripping it tightly, his eyes still closed.

"I love you always, my love," I whispered, a bit hoarse since I was still feeling a bit lethargic but I was too zonked up with finally meeting our babies.

Mom went to my side and caressed my hand, "Have you thought of their names?" my Dad went by her side and encircled his arms around her slim waist.

"Yes," James chuckled as I gave my Mom to cradle their newborn grandson. "This little one's name is Alven Erickana Ruben,"

Haylie gave our newborn daughter back into James's arms and he looked at the sleeping newborn lovingly, "And she is named Aveline Erickana Ruben..."

"Perfect," my Dad said contentedly. "The Ruben Pack has gotten an heir to the throne," he added quickly.

Oh, yes. I had never realized it before. Our little Alven would grow to be just as strong and wise as his father. I smiled at James, feeling more complete than ever but it was a strange feeling to feel my flat stomach but I'll get used to it. Alven would be the next Ruben Alpha after his father. I touched James's arm and laid my head on his shoulder as we both watched our newborn daughter sleep peacefully.

"Our little Aveline would grow to be just as beautiful as you," James whispered to me. She stirred a bit but she didn't wake up in his arms. I caressed her face gently, marveling at her smooth pale skin.

Jerry had called in a little while earlier; he told us the happy news that his Fiorelle who had been pregnant for five months had also given birth at dawn to a healthy baby girl who they had named as Carinelle Hynes Thorn. The newborn Carinelle was every bit as beautiful as the gorgeous Fiorelle. He had told us that the Andashman Pack and his pack would throw a big celebration feast after.

Jerry had finally found inner peace.

He's happily in love and living contently with his true mate: Fiorelle.

This wasn't the ending of our story but just a beginning to such a wonderful chapter in our life...

****THE END****

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT!!! -- THANK YOU

It has been a wonderful journey writing JUST BEING WOLFY. I will of course write new stories to submit. I have my exams coming soon so I won't be able to submit new stories until I've finished with it... Wish me luck!!!

Thank you everyone for being so supportive with my series... All of your VOTES and COMMENTS are highly appreciated!! :D

Thank you so much STEVESWOMAN for editing my story from CHAPTER 8 till the end of the series. I look forward to working with you again :D You have been a very wonderful EDITOR and a FRIEND that anyone could ever wish for... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

12