All Comments on 'Just Call Me Johnny'

by TheGreatLakes

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good twist

Although the end was inevitable, given the category in which the story had been placed, it did not feel like it and the incestuous sex actually seemed a surprise when it happened. The reluctance of the grandfather was natural and a good contrast with other stories. The writing was good too. It would be good if he had got them both pregnant.

Reindeer58Reindeer58over 8 years ago
Well written

Gave it a 4 instead of a 5 due to grammar errors. Get an editor,

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Great story

Very good read, Daughter fucks dad and tells him it's alright to fuck grandaughter.

Maybe some of that young pussy could get me hard again.

Had this young neighbor girl 24 who was drunk one night and we were making out and I was playing and sucking on her tits my dick got so hard, but when I went for her pussy she put a stop to everything because she was married and didn't want to fuck over her husband who was passed out.

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Great story

Keep them Cumming!

pornorklepornorkleover 8 years ago

Great story. Got me hard. Thank you.

MJMsPussycatMJMsPussycatover 8 years ago

Give up on using the word knob and just call it what it is a Cock. That was a big turn off for me. I Dearly loved it but not that word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Erm..

MJM, 'knob' is more often used outside of the US.

Broaden your horizons instead of sticking to your own boring ass culture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A1

Excellent! And by the way 'knob' is okay in my book. Most of the old stories I use to read as a teenager used every term imaginable for a penis. You can only say cock so often until it becomes redundant and boring. Good job old man.

SlaveGirl70SlaveGirl70over 8 years ago
Nice read

Yeah, could use an editor, but not so bad it turned me off, just a few spelling and grammatical errors. The heat was great and I liked the situations and build. Nicely done, totally got me to squirt a ton! And "knob" is fine in my book too. It's difficult not being repetitive, bravo!

RpgmrnewsRpgmrnewsalmost 6 years ago
Two and One

Oh my what a HOT story. It deserves ten stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Loved the story, awesome! Thirty five miles, especially in the country, isn't that far away. Hell, less than half an hour since there aren't any cops out there, lol. My wife typically drives fourty minutes to an hour and a half to work, depending on which office she is working out of that day, and we enjoy living out in the country! Hell, I'm surprised the girls were in a big hurry to move out, lol! Figured at least the daughter might alternate weeks, hehe, or just stay! Yah, it's grandpa and not a better looking young guy, but ooooh, that long schlong! (Never cared for that word, but felt like rhyming words, heh)

I don't mind knob, if it's not repetitive, any word over and over gets tiring. I don't particularly like it though... 'Broaden your horizons' sounds great, I do all the time, but when the word only puts the picture of a door knob in my head, it doesn't help! Reading that and suddenly a picture popping in my head, unwanted, of a girl trying to shove a door knob in her mouth, or stretching the hell out of a perfectly good, tight pussy with a shiny brass door knob, well, just doesn't do it for me, hehehe. Anyways, guess it's what you grew up hearing that works for you!

I mean, where the hell did 'dick' or 'cock' come from anyway? Or someone saying 'I'm going to take a piss (or leak)' why would you take one instead of leaving one? Lol.

Anyways, I'm shocked dad didn't jump to ask them to stay and live there rent free with benefits! Gas and car maintenance is cheaper than rent!! Hehe. Loved how dad/grandpa was reluctant but not obnoxiously so like in some stories. Terrific read!!

Anonymous1971Anonymous1971over 3 years ago

Does everything to me an excellent story should. Thank you!

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

Loved it! Glad he showed a little remorse early on, but then got with it because his ladies needed him. Five stars!

Having lived on the panhandle of Florida I won't swim in rivers or creeks up there. Got some very big Gaters that get bigger from slow swimmers, just sayin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous