All Comments on 'Just Curious Ch. 02'

by lioness_71

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
lexyrawrz123lexyrawrz123about 10 years ago
quickly !!!! please

please hurry and publish the next chapter!!

lioness_71lioness_71about 10 years agoAuthor
Here it is. Enjoy!

I submitted a bug report to get the title changed so it will be in the correct order, and I did find one little typo (Sorry for that).

Now you get to wait another week for chapter 3. Muahahahahahahaha

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 10 years ago
wow...

super hot and brilliantly written on the one hand, and on the other... he's a jerk, having the cameras rolling is a big turn-off for me, and zero aftercare after an experience like that... i mean, seriously?!

(yeah, yeah, i know there could be aftercare in the next chapter. still pissed me off big time.)

jhollanderjhollanderabout 10 years ago
Holy hell that was hot!

My head is reeling after that chapter! Your writing is raw and graphic, exactly what I love. Will not so patiently wait until next week.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
I'm with STG

Hot as hell but what an arsehole.

Brand new vanilla girl and he does all that ....then walks off.

Bloody good story though.:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loved it

I can't wait until next week! how do u punish a pain slut?

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19about 10 years ago
Hot as hell!

Yes, I guess in real life, this wouldn't be appropriate behavior. But wow, that was hot! I cannot wait for the next chapter. Absolutely fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More More More!

Very well-written.. actually enjoyed the short switch of pov. Need to post the rest though, I'm BEGGING you. It's rare I find a story I can get into like this one.

lioness_71lioness_71about 10 years agoAuthor
Ch. 03

Part 3 was posted today, hopefully it will be out by Wednesday.

It's the darkest of the 4 parts, hope you enjoy.

Janice1939Janice1939about 10 years ago
Plain stupid

Girl don't you know you were born more advanced than men, if there is submission it should be male submission. Mine answered our door naked and served me naked, and at the odd timers when he was allowed to fuck, he was blindfolded. Till the day he died he did not know whether my children were his. As it should be.

The only thing most men are superior in are muscles, in all other facets of life we are better, faster and more dependable.

So any-time you act as a sub you are a disgrace to all of your sisters, even worse a disgrace to the children you did or could have born.

Love Janice

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pain slut

this is not something that should happen irl, unless it's just a scene being played out that had been agreed to previously, but holy hell this is getting hot. i want to be her so badly, to feel his whips play across my skin. to feel submissive and owned

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 9 years ago
Can't wait . . .

to see how this plays out. It's all wrong but oh, so smokin' hot!

4u2own4u2ownover 7 years ago
Great

This is a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Emotional Snuff Film

Dustin is a predator, nothing more, and 100% useless. The guitar is a meaningless distraction from this American Psycho ripoff.

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband2017almost 5 years ago

I love it. Cant wait to read the next part. Better to wait til after work so I'm not so worked up and hard and horny at work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlioness_71@lioness_71
252 Followers
11/18/18 - Wrote a quick Thanksgiving themed Timeless FanFic in honor of the 2 hour Timeless 'movie' in December. Height: Tall means tall; very tall, but I still like my heels. "Big cats scratch, but everyone likes a little pussy."

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES