All Comments on 'Just Curious Ch. 05'

by lioness_71

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Disappointed about how Dustin isn't in the picture but I am warming up to Dustin. I'm still hopeful that Dustin and her will end up together. Chapter five isn't showing up on the list of stories you've written. I found it on the side for similar stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Scary stuff

Good writing. Frightening behavior from the so-called doms - ALL of them. It's a fantasy world, not a how-to manual. Rape crisis center and/or women to support her is the correct action in a real-world scenario. I accept this as a fictive world with it's own rules of behavior.

Enjoying the story. As to who is really in charge - the answer is always: the submissive. Wondering if that's where you're going. Somehow, I think not. Thanks for finishing the story. I suspect she's destined for Dustin, but he doesn't deserve her, and I will be very disappointed with that outcome. Your world. Your fantasy. I accept what you offer. Thank you for sharing.

As a side note - I hate when my clothes are stolen. Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Is Dustin gonna be brought back into the picture??

I do see that what Dustin did was wrong but something about him just sticks...... Loving the read. Cant wait for the next chapter.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Ok

Have got to page 4 and taking a breather.

Why ?

Because as excellent as the writing is, Marcus is equally as big a jerk as the other two. He is bulldozing his way through her without thought for her or explanation. That's twice he's taken her clothes without saying why.

He should have had the long talk BEFORE he did a thing, not in the sandwich bar. I appreciate they only have a week together but she is being pushed ldown the roller coaster before being given the safety briefing.

Truly love that you are back writing again so will calm down before continuing.

IBBIC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well done

Thank you for continuing with the story. I hated where it had left off before. Although I don't agree with all of Marcus' approach, it's good that she is dealing with this and hopefully there will be a much better outcome. Looking forward to the next part!

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 9 years ago
Thank you . . .

for continuing the story. I have hopes for Marcus but, why, oh why can't someone just TALK to this poor girl & answer her questions without all the manipulation?

I really like that he keeps checking in with her but . . . must he be so cruel?

Can't he give her some appreciation for how far she's traveled?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlioness_71@lioness_71
252 Followers
11/18/18 - Wrote a quick Thanksgiving themed Timeless FanFic in honor of the 2 hour Timeless 'movie' in December. Height: Tall means tall; very tall, but I still like my heels. "Big cats scratch, but everyone likes a little pussy."

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES