Just Curious Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*********

I relish the sight of her body bouncing up and down on top of me. I didn't expect her to come knocking on my door tonight. I didn't think she was comfortable enough with me yet. But I was never one to turn down a golden opportunity. Her cunt is so tight, I wonder if I'm hurting her, but that thought dwindles against the pleasure she's giving me. When she squeezes my shaft, it takes all my willpower not to cum. I watch the junction between her legs. I watch her impale herself on my cock over and over. I watch it disappear into the pink glistening cunt of a natural born submissive. I'm in fucking heaven.

She's been begging on and off throughout the session, and I love every word of it. So I'm not surprised when she starts again. "Please Marcus. Please whip me. I need the pain. Please let me cum. I'm yours. Please use me. Hurt me. Please I need to cum. Please. Whip me Marcus, please." My hand tightens around the crop, pulling back for a hard sharp smack on her tit before I catch myself. Fuck! She's begging for it, and my cock would love the feel of her cumming under a lashing. Fucking Jared and his god damn rules. I have a split second to make a decision before I start beating this girl. My girl. "Please. I'm sorry. Please Marcus. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me like this. Please. I'll do anything. Please."

Fuck! I'm not positive I can keep resisting the urge to whip her so I toss the crop on the ground. The small, very small, part of my brain still working rationally remembers she was abused before. It remembers the promises I had to make to get her here. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I lunge my hips up, ramming my cock inside of her and pushing her off balance. I guide her fall to the mattress. Her scream is cut short as I slam inside her again. Her legs open and wrap around me, inviting me deeper into her core. I'm fascinated watching her tits bounce around, the silver chain dancing erotically between the two purple nubs.

The solution is right there before my eyes. I grab the chain and pull, ripping the clamps off the tender, swollen, hard nipples. I watch her nipples extend before snapping back into place. I watch her as she processes the pain, damn the blindfold, her eyes would have been spectacular. Her mouth opens to scream, but nothing comes out. Her back arches off the bed, thrusting her tits out obscenely. Then the tremble overtakes her entire body as she starts convulsing on my shaft. Her cunt clamps down and starts milking my cock. That's it. I can't hold out anymore as my head rolls back and I'm pumping her full of cum. Oh fuck. Damn that was one of the sweetest fucks ever.

I rock back and forth inside her, milking the last few precious drops from my balls, before collapsing on top of her. Her heart is pounding a mile a minute. She's panting. Her body is trembling underneath me. I roll off to her side and pull her into my arms. I start calming her by running my fingers down her spine and petting her hair. I kiss her forehead, her nose, and her cheeks. Letting her know she's being cared for. That she's safe. I know she can't hear me, but I still say the words. "It's OK baby. It's OK. You were such a good girl. I'm very happy. You did such a good job. You made me very happy. Such a good girl. Rest now, little minx. Get some sleep for me." I keep stroking her back and her hair. Before she falls asleep in my arms, in barely a whisper, she thanks me.

I watch as her body relaxes into sleep. As gently as I can, I remove the blindfold, the earplugs, and the handcuffs, tossing them onto the floor. My little minx. I decide to leave the collar on, but I unclip the leash and toss it on the floor also. I watch her for a long time. First her face nuzzles into my neck. Then she rolls over, pressing her hands against my chest. I have to chuckle as her leg wiggles its way between mine. I lift my leg enough to let hers slip between them. She lets out a small contented sigh, and settles in for a deep sleep.

An inexperienced, untrained pain slut. The possibilities are running through my mind. My responsibilities toward her are next. Followed by all those damn promises I had to make to Jared. Stupid little fucker. He has no right to dictate how I use her. He's not her father. He's not her master. I close my eyes as I try to clear my thoughts. I wrap my arms around her and she makes a little cooing sound in her sleep. There's so much I want to do with her. To her. Just over two days remain and a laundry list of 'can't do/don't do's' from Jared make my options limited. We have to be up in two hours and I could use a nap. I close my eyes and settle in, drifting off the sleep with a gorgeous redhead wrapped in my arms.

****************

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Back to the 'office' next week with a little twist added in.

Please feed the authors by clicking one of the stars below the stories. We take a lot of time out of our lives to write these stories and one quick anonymous click won't kill ya. :-)