Just Curious Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm washed gently but thoroughly and laid on his bed. He inspects me head to foot. He rubs ointment on my scrapes and bruises. He also reapplies them to my whip marks. "I need you to relax and take a deep breath for me, baby." I do as he asks. Two fingers, covered in a cooling gel, and inserted in my pussy. I try to turn away, but he gently holds me down. "Shh baby, this will help. Just relax for me OK. Breath and relax." The fingers are taken out and inserted again with more gel. He pulls the blanket over me and tells me to rest. He stands over me, just watching.

I have to know. I can't read him like he reads me. The only way to know is to ask, and hope for an answer. "Marcus. Did I please you?"

Instantly he covers me. My face caught between his large hands. "Yes. Yes baby girl. You were perfect. I couldn't be more proud of you at this moment. Rest now, knowing that I am very happy with you." He wipes a tear off my cheek.

"I thought I might have did something wrong."

"No, you were perfect. I was the one who lost control. Any disappointment you sensed was for me, not you. You were perfect. I am very pleased with you. No more talking. Now rest." I nod my head and he kisses me again. He sits on the bed and watches me until I fall asleep.

*********

Softly I'm being brought out of my dreams. "Hmmm. Wha' is it?"

"How are you feeling, little one? Can you move?"

"Do I have to? What time is it?"

"It's almost 7PM, Friday night. Let's see if we can get you out of bed." Gently he maneuvers me to the edge of the bed. With a little push, and a groan, I'm standing on my own. I tilt my head up and stare at the ceiling, letting the pain throb through me. He has his hands on my back steadying me. "How are you feeling?"

I do another mental check of my bits and pieces. "I feel well fucked. Mostly it's between my waist and my thighs." I look down and see large bruises on both thighs from being slammed into the table. "My pussy doesn't feel too bad. Mostly my hips and thighs."

Marcus runs his hands over me. "I put ointment on your ass and in your pussy, that's dulling the pain there. Looks like fingerprint sized bruises on your hips. How are your shoulders?" I try to roll my shoulders and let out another groan. "Yeah, I used you pretty harshly. Let's see if we can take care of some of that." I don't know what that means, but I follow him into the bathroom anyway.

He lets me use the toilet. I wash up, brushing my hair and my teeth. Marcus rubs the stiffness out of my shoulder, and applies ointment to all my aches and pains. Using a different tube, he squeezes some gel onto two fingers. I know where that's going. Yup, I'm gently bent over the countertop, and he presses both fingers into my swollen pussy. Another groan as he works the gel around inside me. He washes his hands and gets me dressed in the same modest green dress I wore on the way home. It has a square cut neckline and falls past my knees. The green looks good with my pale skin and red hair.

Marcus takes my chin, and looks at me through the mirror. "You've pleased me more than I could have ever imagined, little minx. You've done everything I asked you to, and you just started to shine. I wish I had more time with you."

The statement hangs in the air. "I go back tomorrow."

He doesn't want to let me go. I can see that in his face. "Yes. You go home tomorrow."

"I don't want to go. Please Marcus. Please don't make me leave." He pulls me into a big hug. I don't care that it hurts. He's holding me, that's all that matters. I have to go back. He gave his word, and I know I don't belong here. This week was a vacation for him; he has to go back to work soon. I don't belong here. We both know that.

"Enough. No more sadness. Tonight is a celebration. We're going to Alex and Yuki's house for his birthday. And I don't want you to have puffy eyes. I would make me look bad." I can't help but laugh. After everything we've been through this week, his image is probably the last thing he cares about right now. "Smiling is a much better look for you. Come on, lets go."

There's a box, about the size of a shoe box, on the kitchen table. It's wrapped with glittery light blue paper and a black velvet bow. He hands it to me to carry as we head out the door. I don't see Marcus as ever buying glittery wrapping paper. "Nice wrapping job, Marcus. Clean edges, and the bow it perfect."

He just grins at me as he pushes the elevator button. "I'm a man of many talents." He's such an ass sometimes. But it lightens the mood.

The drive to Alex and Yuki's house is uneventful. We can hear the music as we exit the SUV. There's a sign on the front door directing us around to the backyard, so that's where we go. Yuki runs up when we enter, and in one long, run-on sentence says: "Welcome. Thepresentsgoonthetable,thedrinksarebackthere,andthefoodisinthekitchen. Makeyourselvesathome."

Marcus and I just stare at her back as she dashes off. "She always was a little excitable. That was one long squeak to me; did you catch any of that?"

I'm laughing, he looks confused. "She said 'hello' and that the presents go over there." I point to a table filled with presents. "Then the drinks are over there." I point to the bar area. It's just a long white folding table with bottles and cups and ice in buckets. There are two coolers under the table. "Then she said the food is in the kitchen and to make ourselves at home." I look up at him. "At least that's what I think she said." We both laugh again.

After the present is dropped off, we go get drinks and food, before we start mingling. We go see the man of honor first. He hugs us both as we wish him a happy birthday. The men engage in some small talk before the next guest comes to greet him, and we wander off. We sit on a stone ledge around a fountain to eat our food. A few people come up to talk to Marcus.

A familiar face bounds up to greet us. It the tall, lanky kid whose band we went to see on Saturday. He shakes Marcus's hand and gives me a clumsy hug. He can't stop staring at me and it's beginning to make me uncomfortable. Then he starts talking, and it's nonstop. Marcus has to put up his hand to stop him. "Breath boy. Slow down and separate your words." I giggle as the boy take a deep breath and begins again, only slower. The kid turns beet red and now won't look at me.

Marcus formally introduces us. This is AJ, as in Alex Jr. I see the physical resemblance to Alex, but the attitude and speech pattern are all Yuki. Once we're introduced and on speaking terms again, he won't stop staring at me. It must really suck to be a male going through puberty. Eventually he's called away. The other people laugh good-naturedly when he's out of range.

One of Marcus's friends pipe up. "I think he has a crush on you." All heads are nodding in agreement. Marcus adds his two cents. "He has good taste."

"Hmmm, maybe I should upgrade to a younger model?" The other guests go silent, as Marcus chokes on his drink. He looks at me, shocked, I just wiggle my eyebrows and grin at him. "You even think about it and I'll take you over my knee!" I can tell he's not mad.

I hop off the stone ledge and wiggle my empty plastic cup at the group. "Promises. Promises." The group erupts in laughter as I wander off to fill my drink.

I'm mixing a vodka cranberry when Yuki comes up behind me with a bag of ice. I stand aside as she dumps it in one of the coolers under the table. I touch her arm before she dashes off.

"Are you OK?"

She looks at me confused. "Yeah, the parties going great. Why?"

I shake my head. "No, not the party. The punishment, from the poker party. I felt so bad you got punished because of me..."

She pulls me into the corner, next to a fence. "Baby, that wasn't your fault. Don't feel guilty for that. My mouth got me in trouble, not you. "

"Did it hurt? Are you really OK?" She takes both my hands in her tiny ones.

"To be honest, it was a horrible few hours, but Alex was with me the whole time. He made sure I was safe. Marcus is very creative; the punishment did fit the crime. But it's over now. I got exactly what I deserved. Nothing more, nothing less. All is forg..."

"So, this is Marcus's new slut!" I jump at the deep, menacing voice. We both turn in unison to see a blocky, thick-set young man with a horrible military-style buzz cut.

Yuki jumps in and scolds him. "Walter, this is Alex's birthday party. You were told to behave."

He physically pushes her out of the way, cornering me against the fence. "Slaves don't tell me what to do. Fuck off Yuki." He turns back to me. "Well, are you that bastards new slut or not? Don't look away, that slave can't help you. Answer me."

This guy has some serious issues. I watch as Yuki bolts away, leaving me alone with this asshole. I stare him down. "I am not a slut!"

He laughs, and it's not a pleasant sound. "I'll bet you've had all your holes plugged repeatedly since you got here. Just like a good little fuck slut." I try to step around him, but he moves to block me.

Yuki runs up to Marcus. "Walter's cornered your girl!" She's pointing frantically. The drink cup drops to the ground as Marcus quickly rises and heads in the direction Yuki was pointing. Yuki dashes off to find Alex before her backyard becomes a bloodbath.

Marcus doesn't see them at first, but then he catches a glimpse of them in the far corner. Shit. He's not going to get to her in time. He watches as Walter makes a grab for her face. Then the most outstanding thing possible happens. His little minx grabs his thumb, twists it, and forces it up in the air. The idiot bends to relieve the pressure and she moves behind him and adds more pressure.

He's just coming up to them when she speaks. "You don't have the right touch me. EVER. Understand?" She adds more pressure and he drops down to one knee. "Answer me when I ask you a question."

Marcus is just arriving when Walter jerks and breaks free. He turns on the girl with fists ready, but stops when his eyes land on Marcus. "You should teach your worthless whore some manners."

Marcus's hands ball into fists. Just then Alex comes running over. "Knock it off, both of you. Marcus, you go that way. Walter, you go that way. This is my birthday party for Christ's sake! Can't you act like adults for once?" The two men eye each other. Marcus grabs my elbow and leads me away in the direct Alex pointed. I turn and watch as Walter storms off in the opposite direction.

"Nice friends you have."

"That creature is NOT my friend." Marcus keeps pulling me along.

"No shit, Sherlock. Can't we go anywhere without me getting attacked?" I regret the words as soon as they leave my mouth. Marcus stops dead in his tracks. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it."

He takes me inside the house, past all the food in the kitchen, and into a bedroom. There are two guys in the bed. "GET THE FUCK OUT!" The guys take one look at Marcus and me, hop out of the bed, grab their clothes and bolt out of the door completely naked. Shit. Sorry guys.

He paces back and forth; I wait by the door silently. "Fuck." He stops pacing and just stands there. I take a step closer and put my hand in his. He turns and wraps his arm around me. "I'm so sorry, baby. I thought this would be a relaxing evening. I knew the prickless bastard would be here, but Alex made us both promise not to cause problems. I thought Alex would have it under control."

"I'm OK. He didn't touch me. It was just so sudden, and so much hatred. Why does he hate you so much?"

Marcus shakes his head and looks up at the ceiling. He huffs. I poke him in the chest, trying to get his attention. "The term 'prickless bastard' is a little more accurate than colorful."

I give a short laugh. "What? You mean he has no penis? So why does he hate you so much?"

"Well, he has a penis, maybe only half from what I've been told."

"And... What does that have to do with you?" Men get weird when they talk about their equipment, so I have to poke and prod to get him to answer.

He runs his finger along his eyebrow and scrunches up his face. "I might have had something to do with the missing half. Maybe. Sorta." He's looking at me sheepishly.

It takes me a minute to process this new information. "YOU CUT... You cut his dick off?" My shocked outcry quickly becomes a conspiratorially whisper. "You actually cut a man's dick off?"

He shushes me. "It wasn't like that. Well, not exactly. Shit. I wasn't aiming for that when I stabbed him."

"That was some miss. What were you aiming for, his belly button?" Then it hits me - the femoral artery. That'd be a quick kill if he cut that. They were trying to kill each other.

Marcus senses the shift in my attitude. "I'm sorry this evening didn't go so well. I really just wanted to give you a nice, normal, relaxing evening before you went home. I thought it'd make you happy."

"I was nice. You can't control what other people do." He gives me this 'who the hell are you' look. "Well, OK. You can control some people..." He arches an eyebrow at me. "OK, most people. Stop being such an ass." I punch him on the shoulder. "You know what I mean."

"I do, I was just messin' with you." We're both laughing now. Dork.

"Can we go back to the party? Just pretend this never happened."

"Yes. Anything you want. We can do whatever you like tonight." He takes my hand and leads me out to the backyard. There are no further incidents. We chat, and laugh, and relax with the other guests. Around 2AM I start getting sore again. Whatever Marcus used on me must be wearing off.

We head back home, shower, and he applies more ointment. He leads me to bed and crawls in next to me. I fall asleep quickly with him wrapped around me like a blanket.

********* (Saturday)

I wake up. My muscles are stiff. Marcus is still wrapped around me. I try stretching and I clearly feel something poking me in the ass. A soft, gruff, sleepy voice tickles my ear. "Stop wiggling or I won't be responsible for my actions."

"You're the dominant one here. You're always responsible for your actions. Sucks to be you." He swats my hips and calls me a brat. I just wiggle again.

"OK. Everybody up." He rips the blanket off both of us. I start grumbling. At least I'm not getting dripped on with sweat. Marcus goes into the bathroom and I hear him peeing. Eeuw. Then the shower starts. I debate if I should curl up and go back to bed, but Marcus said 'up', so that might not be the best way to start the morning. Grumbling, I follow him into the bathroom. I use the toilet, and enjoy the shout when someone's water pressure and temperature drops suddenly. I'm smiling as I brush my teeth and my hair. Marcus steps out of the shower and glares at me. I respond way to chipper for my normal morning grumpy ass. "Good morning, hunny bunny. Sleep well?"

"You did that on purpose." He's teasing me.

I look over my shoulder. He's dripping wet and sexy naked. I make a point to ogle him from top to bottom. "Prove it."

"Sassy minx. If your ass wasn't already bruised you'd be over my knee right now." I just smile up at him innocently. "Brat."

I hop in the shower as he does his morning routine and gets dressed. When I come out, the bed is made and my bag is on it, packed and ready to go. My cell phone and plane ticket are on top. The clothes I wore here and neatly folded next to it. The clock on the nightstand says 8AM. My plane leave at 11:30ish. With just the carry-on bag, I should be at the airport an hour early to get through security. With drive time, I'll probably have to leave the condo at 10:00 to catch the flight. That leaves me two hours left.

I only have two hours remaining with Marcus. He must have seen me staring at the clock. He comes over and holds me. Just holds me. He doesn't talk. Doesn't try to convince me this is the best thing for me. Doesn't tell me how strong I am and how I'll get through this. This sucks.

He leads me out of the bedroom. I'm still naked as I pad down the hallway toward the kitchen. Silently he pulls out a chair for me, and rummages through the fridge for breakfast. Leftovers. Chinese, chicken, some fruit, and English muffins. I'm not very hungry.

I sit in the chair, which still feels wrong, but I don't want to eat on the floor either. We eat in silence, until there is a knock on the door. Marcus gets up to answer it. I worry that I'm naked, but then Marcus wouldn't let anyone in here unless her knew them.

And that someone would be Elliot. He kisses the top of my head as he greets me. Marcus pulls another chair from along the wall for Elliot to use. The three of us sit at the table. Marcus and I are picking at our food, but Elliot is eagerly finishing off all the Chinese boxes.

Marcus starts clearing off the table. Elliot says he'll clean up, so we can sit together in the living room for a while. Marcus sits on the sofa and pulls me into his lap. Elliot joins us a few minutes later and sits on the other end of the sofa.

We sit in silence again until Elliot pipes up. "You know I'm disappointed, right?"

"Join the club, buddy-boy. I did some damage yesterday, and that's not going to heal overnight. Her pussy is off limits."

"And her ass?"

"Yeah, I rode that pretty hard too. Her ass is off limits also. Just to be on the safe side"

It's kind of off-putting having them talk about me like I wasn't even here. "Were you going to let Elliot use me again?"

Marcus kisses my forehead. "Actually, I wanted to try one more thing with you. I wanted to see if you could take us both, at the same time."

Elliot grins as my eyes get wide. "That's doesn't look like a 'yes' face to me, Marcus."

"Both? In me? At the same time?"

"Yup, I wasn't sure when you got here if you would do it. But you did so well, I thought we could give it a go. But it's not an option now, so Elliot is understandably unhappy with me."

Both? At once? Marcus is huge to begin with, and Elliot wouldn't be considered small either. Would they even fit? I wonder how that would feel. Elliot chuckles. "I don't think she's too keen on the idea, sir."

"She wasn't too keen on trying most things this week, but once she got going, she was a trooper. I was pleasantly surprised by her reactions. I'd like to think this would be the same way." Marcus sits contemplating, his fingers brushing my hair. "It was kinda of rude of me to make the offer, only to have to rescind it the next day. I could at least offer you a small token of my appreciation." Now what's he up to? His fingers leave my hair and run along my lips. "What do you say, little toy? I would love to watch you pleasure Elliot one last time before you go." He slips a finger in my mouth. My lips close around it as I suckle on the digit.

Marcus pulls his finger out of my mouth, and gives me a gentle push off his lap. I drop down to my knees and make my way over to Elliot. Both men have eyes only for me. Elliot runs his hand down my face, leaning in to kiss me. "Do you want my cock, little kitten?"

I glance at Marcus; he's leaning back against the arm of the sofa, watching us intently. I look back to Elliot. "Yes, sir. If you wouldn't mind. I would like pleasure your cock to make up for you not being able to fuck me today."

Elliot just smiles and leans back, resting his hands behind his head. I open his pants and slide them down his legs. I run my hands slowly up his legs, kissing the inside of his thighs as I work my way toward his masculinity. "Those stripes on your skin make you look like a frisky kitty cat. Why don't you start by licking me, like a good little kitten."

Weird, but whatever. I place my fingers on his balls as I start licking his cock with short little strokes of my tongue. His cock slowly gets firmer under my ministrations. "You're such a pervert. What's with the licking?"

"Shush you. I happen to enjoy an eclectic mixture of pleasures. You're just very simple-minded. Now stop interrupting, and let me enjoy myself." I try not to giggle as the two men start to banter with each other.