Just Des(s)erts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FVCan I go?

fMust've told her she'd be lucky to make it stick.

DMYes, but if you move I want to be notified immediately of your change of address.

FVYes, OK.

DMI thought you were going?

FVMy wife's here. It's too late.

fI'd rather face anything but this.

DMI'm Constable Murphy and this is Constable Madison Are you Mrs Vogels?

SVYes, I am.

DMAs far as we're concerned this matter is settled. We're about to offer Ms Fawley a lift home where we'll offer some further advice and try to help her come to terms with what's happened.

SVIs there anything I can do? Can I help atone for his sins? I'm just devastated by all this.

DMNo, I don't think so, thanks. Perhaps you'd just better get him out of here.

SVYes, of course. Give me a packet of cigarettes, Frank.

FVHelp yourself.

fThat's what she rang for! Would you believe it?

DMOK, let's go.

MMYou ready, Ms Fawley?

AFYes, I think so.

SVWell, Frank. You have been enjoying yourself, haven't you! I always thought you just took sex when you wanted it and didn't think of me. But you've excelled yourself this time! How could you? After fifteen years of marriage, you've ruined this poor girl's life. You'd never tell me you loved me. Now I know why. You never did, did you? What am I going to tell the children?

FVYou can tell them I left. If never seeing you again implies never seeing them too, it'll still be worth it.

SVWhere are you going? What about this place?

FVJust shut the door. I'll fix it tomorrow.

SLAM

fThe old bitch....... She wants to 'atone for my sins'! Didn't ever occur to her that she brought me to this........ By not succumbing to my wants......... Don't think she's ever been conscious they existed....... That's where I got the need to force my attentions on women....... The old bitch wouldn't give me anything....... It's always too early or too late or too cold or some damn thing. Self-centred old bitch! Well, that's the end of that........ Where will I spend the night? There's a private hotel down this road somewhere........ Anywhere, as long as it's away from the old cow...... But I had the veal......... and then lost it!....... Yet escaped the cordon bleu!........ Don't know whether to shuffle or skip...

12