All Comments on 'Just Dessert'

by juanwildone

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
sweet

it was alright

JohnechoJohnechoover 19 years ago
Looking for a continuation

Really liked how you gave us his thought process. Big disappointment to get to the bottom of the page and find there wasn't a page 2, 3 4, 5 or 6! Did you continue this story?

Indulge YourselfIndulge Yourselfover 18 years ago
Tease!

Oh, what a tease you are! Awesome story though, I love the way you wrote it. I must check and see what else you have up your...sleeve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
what?

his wife cant be that oblivious, i'd like to hear about her adventures in London

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
MARRIAGE GAPS

WONDERFUL, SO SIMILAR TO MY OWN EXPERIENCE.

THE AUTHOR IS VERY TALENTED TO BE ABLE TO PUT FORTH SUCH A STORY THAT MARCHES RIGHT ALONG. ONE CAN ALMOST FEEL EVERY SWETTY SENSATION HE IS FEELING.

THE DOOR IS OPEN FOR PLENTY OF SEQUELS. GO TO IT.

vie_secretevie_secreteover 15 years ago
Hard to resist temptation that way

I feel your pain, your intellectual efforts to try to understand, and your sense that your relationship misses something important. One gets led to temptation easily that way. Very nicely written (notwithstanding my ambiguous relationship with the word "throbbing").

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 14 years ago
Oh, the wife is aware...

His wife is the one who set this up. She sees how much he misses receiving blow jobs, and does what a loving wife can to... She finds a way to help him out and her best friend at the same time.... But, she does need to tell hubby directly he has her permission...

1950oldracer1950oldracerabout 13 years ago
Just Great

What a great read, very good well thought out and soooooo true, loved it all..

Alex BelligAlex Belligover 4 years ago
Interesting style

I am reading all of your stories because you have a unique writing style, leaving us hanging and with many questions.

I love all of them, but they end abruptly, wish there will be a continuation.. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story - very well written with good concept

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjuanwildone@juanwildone
788 Followers
To all the authors I've stolen from - ya caught me red-handed - at least that's all I'll admit to having in my hand. None of these stories ever occurred - except between my ears, which I should probably go and clean now.