Just Desserts

Info
No one can see; slip off your panties baby, give them to me.
247 words
4.4
44.1k
13
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,238 Followers

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! ^_^

Dinner time! Out for the first time in a long while, Xyta and her girlfriend enjoy a quiet, private dinner together. The talk, they flirt, they laugh, all while an undeniable prickle of tension grows between them. Tension that bubbles and spills over when Xyta asks her girlfriend to remove her panties . . .

*/*\*

AUTHOR NOTE: Reading happily through my comment stream not too long ago, I saw a something that both horrified and flabberghasted me. Horrified because I hadn't thought of it before and flabberghasted (I LOVE that word) because I certainly shouldn't be caught out this way.
The comment highlighted that many (in fact, probably all) of my 'for girls' audios are JOIs or little teasers, nothing with actual plot, the same way I provide audio 'for boys.'
Well, sincere thanks to you, whoever you are, dear Anon, because I've plans to fix that.

Yes, June is Pride Month, but, frankly, I see no need to restrict my non-traditional offerings to June so, going forward, from July, I'll be making far more effort to include non traditional couples/groupings in my audios going forward. Throughout June, I'll be airing more of the same-sex audios I've been holding onto (for reasons I'm still unsure of).
I do hope you enjoy enjoy my more female oriented works as much as any other and, allow me to take a moment to apologise for taking so long in the first place.

Xx

#LoveIsLove

--:--
--:--
1.0
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,238 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 08/19/19

Haha, seduce a nun, hmm? Sounds like an audio challenge if you ask me! ;-)

You're right though . . . wet and horny . . . that's exactly how I like my pets. It's just perfect knowing how ready they are while I run my hands over them, feel out that wetness and . . . taste . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I've been playing to your audios all morning, definitely need more for the women. You're so good at what you do you could probably seduce a nun with your words lol. You even made me get everything so wet I'll have to change the sheets! But im sure you like your pets to be so wet and horny that they beg for you.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 06/01/19

You're very much welcome. I'm fond of this story and I'm glad you enjoyed it too. x

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon (Shy Siren) 06/11/18

Bwa hhah ha, funny is what I want! Every now and then. What's sexiness without a little humour, right?

So glad you enjoyed the piece.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon (Pdp68) 06/20/18

Cheers ears! I endevour to make my words as immersive and real as possible. Glad you enjoyed.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Best of Both Worlds: A Surprise Jasmine's secret fantasies are revealed.in Illustrated
Lesbian MILF Seductress: Halloween Teacher's lez side is awakened by chance encounter.in Lesbian Sex
Straight Bride Seduced Bride is gradually seduced by fiancé's lesbian sister. in Lesbian Sex
Voodoo Seduction A woman uses a voodoo doll to turn her jilted best friend.in Lesbian Sex
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories